Just curious

townhallsavoy

How many members on AUNation post on rival team's forums? I'm not really interested in your aliases, just curious as to how many of us are lurking around other boards.

How many members on AUNation post on rival team's forums? I'm not really interested in your aliases, just curious as to how many of us are lurking around other boards.

I used to post on tigerforums.com and bamamag. I am pretty active on woopig.net.

It's fun. I'd hate to be like Frank and only have one vagina the rest of my life.

Others why yes! But you have to guessssssssssssss!

Earmuffs, and then you can say anything.

I don't. I spend enough time in front of a computer already. Keeping up with Auburn is enough!

I never post and almost never venture to a rival board. The only time I ever check out a rival board is when someone posts a link here.

I post on SwampGas( :uf: Scout forum) pretty often. Good group over there. I can't even stand to read the bammer sites.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I use the same name everywhere, but have cut back on rival sites with the exception of crimsontusks and The Treefort.

TigerForums is my most active site besides this one...they have a good group over there. Although I had to cut down on my posting when I started my internship and haven't really picked back up since it ended.

I lurk at BamaMag and BamaOnline for the laughs.

I've recently started reading PurplePride and USFNation (they are a cocky bunch, most think they will beat us) in preparation for this season. ;)

I rarely read much less post on rival boards.

Unless I want to find some info on a particular issue that might be active on another teams board I don't waste the energy reading the stupid accusations and junk on the bama sites or the jests. Its sorta pointless to be that involved in what the opposistion thinks.

I do read the Michigan Wolverines message boards a bit since I share a space in my heart with that team. Its got a small corner with youthful memories of a father son football experience. But I spend the lion share of my time on Auburn boards.

I can easily just change all the words Auburn to bama and vice versa and get a solid idea what the bammers are saying.

I stick to this board, not enough time to shoot down Bammers and Bengals and Gators. Oh my!

I posted on Alabama boards on two different occasion. The first time, I asked an innocuous question about Shula's long term odds of keeping his job fairly early in his career. I was banned.

The next time was in 2005 when Alabama barely eked out a win over Ole Miss. I had a snootful and left a post titled "F*** You, You F****ng F***s!" and then gloated over how low the Tide had ebbed.

Yes. I know. Unlike me. But it was fun to watch those guys coming boiling out of their anthill for thirty minutes before a moderator kicked me off the board. Now, that time, I understand completely.

Archived