How many?

How many losses will we have this year? Who will beat us & why? I saw a close buddy of mine the other night & he said 4-5 losses. He is sold on Florida being unbeatable. I say 2 losses. LSU & Georgia. What do you think?

I will go with 2. Probably an early loss KSU or SFlorida would not shock me. We have laid a couple of eggs against Ga Tech and USC in recent years to start off a season. 5 in a row on Bammer is uncharted territory, they will be gunning not to have us get 6.

I swear, I'm not sure about this season. We could go undefeated or we could lose 5 games...

I will go with 2. Probably an early loss KSU or SFlorida would not shock me. We have laid a couple of eggs against Ga Tech and USC in recent years to start off a season. 5 in a row on Bammer is uncharted territory, they will be gunning not to have us get 6.

Thanks I can see the logic in that. In order to beat KSU we must be able to run the ball early. I can see us running screens to slow down South FL.

How many losses will we have this year? Who will beat us & why? I saw a close buddy of mine the other night & he said 4-5 losses. He is sold on Florida being unbeatable. I say 2 losses. LSU & Georgia. What do you think?

Careful, Otterinbham hates these prediction things. I honestly don't really care for them either but I'm so bored....

2 losses sounds reasonable. 4 losses could happen. Undefeated isn't impossible.

I think LSU and Georgia will both beat us. LSU has a very talented front seven that could pose serious problems for us, especially in their house. I also have Georgia as my early sleeper pick for the SEC championship.

Florida is going to have a seriously rough season, only saved by the big playmaker Percy Harvin and an athletic defense. 3 losses are easily foreseeable. Ask your friend what he thinks of Tim Tebow actually learning the whole offense and also ask him about teams like Auburn and LSU gameplanning solely on Tim Tebow. Also, ask your friend about those 9 new starters on defense.

I think 3 games is the maximum amount of losses we can tolerate this season. A shocker to KState or South Florida and two of those nasty away games could be bad losses. We shouldn't lose to Bama and we should be competitive in the SEC. At least, that's what our expectations have grown to be after the past three seasons.

I think 9 wins and I'll be happy. Of course, I want to win them all, but at this point the schedule coupled with the OL and special teams have lowered my expectations a bit. I have no doubt this will be a better team than the 06 squad, though. If the question marks step up and we get a few good bounces, I can see us winning 11 or 12. At this point though, I'll be content with 9.

First of all let me say that I think 302089 is a great screen name.

This year is like the last 5. We play 3 teams that on paper are equal to AU from a talent stanpoint: GA, LSU, & FL. One that gives us fits which is ARK. If not for the schedule I would say one or two, but it could be three. I am concerned about the O-line early in the year, but if they gel I see the posibility for great things. The key will be the defense early on.

I think 9 wins and I'll be happy. Of course, I want to win them all, but at this point the schedule coupled with the OL and special teams have lowered my expectations a bit. I have no doubt this will be a better team than the 06 squad, though. If the question marks step up and we get a few good bounces, I can see us winning 11 or 12. At this point though, I'll be content with 9.

Yeah nine sound real possible. I love your quote.

Archived