Freddie Kitchens

Tyler Watts

Andrew Zow

Marc Guillion

Brian Avalos

Brodie Croyle

Kenneth Darby

Sarah Jessica Parker Wilson

has one thought, re-establishing Bama on the national scene. "We all sit around and talk about it," he says.

Freddie Kitchens always lit Auburn up. We all know what Andrew Zow did. I don't understand why you listed a bunch of backup QBs.

Freddie Kitchens always lit Auburn up. We all know what Andrew Zow did. I don't understand why you listed a bunch of backup QBs.

So we agree, then....

performing well against Auburn = national prominence

I concur.

So we agree, then....

I concur.

Well we won an SEC title with Zow. Went 10-3 Kitchens last year, won the west, lost to UF (who won the national Title) in the SEC championship game. Beat Michigan in the Outback.

did not we play the Orange Bowl and the Sugar Bowl in different years with some of these Quarterbacks???

Some key observations here........

QB hopes to return Tide to national scene this year
"The guys sit around the locker room every day and talk about it," Wilson said. "We've got something to prove. We didn't do as much last year as we needed to."

Setting around the locker room talking never got anything done. As if they didn't prove enough with the ice-cream eating, throat slashing, and taking a stomping from Mississippi State?

"It's part of my everyday life," he said. "Going out to eat, people talk to you. I try to carry myself in a way that's positive. That's the way I try to live.

"It's who I am and who I'm about, not just in football but totally all-around and being a Christian.

Does this mean he has stopped drinking?

We were inundated with this same fawning drivel last year from Ken Darby and that bunch. They were sitting around talking about it, too. They should just write a standard story and then insert different names every season.

"The guys sit around the locker room every day and talk about it," Wilson said. "We've got something to prove. We didn't do as much last year as we needed to."

Setting around the locker room talking never got anything done. As if they didn't prove enough with the ice-cream eating, throat slashing, and taking a stomping from Mississippi State?

"It's part of my everyday life," he said. "Going out to eat, people talk to you. I try to carry myself in a way that's positive. That's the way I try to live.

"It's who I am and who I'm about, not just in football but totally all-around and being a Christian.

dunno, has Trey Blackmon?

Who's this Trey? I know a Tray... anyone here know a Trey?

When Tray starts spouting sanctimonious drivel that doesn't mesh with the behaviors with which he's credited then you can ask your question. Until then, all you've done is what I call the Pee Wee Herman dodge -- and it's just about your only trick these days.

Here's how the Pee Wee goes: Whenever somebody says anything you respond with "I know you are, but what am I?" If you were wondering, it wasn't a very effective defense for Mr. Herman, either.

When Tray starts spouting sanctimonious drivel that doesn't mesh with the behaviors with which he's credited then you can ask your question. Until then, all you've done is what I call the Pee Wee Herman dodge -- and it's just about your only trick these days.

Here's how the Pee Wee goes: Whenever somebody says anything you respond with "I know you are, but what am I?" If you were wondering, it wasn't a very effective defense for Mr. Herman, either.

"I love that story"-PW

:au::homer:

So we agree, then....

I concur.

Well we won an SEC title with Zow. Went 10-3 Kitchens last year, won the west, lost to UF (who won the national Title) in the SEC championship game. Beat Michigan in the Outback.

I was always a fan of Zow. I still don't understand what Fran was thinking when he started Watts over him. Our luck he wised up for the Iron Bowl that year. Ironically the last time you guys beat us. :poke:

I was always a fan of Zow.

I was as well. Heard him speak a couple of times and really seemed like a classy individual.

I was always a fan of Zow. I still don't understand what Fran was thinking when he started Watts over him. Our luck he wised up for the Iron Bowl that year. Ironically the last time you guys beat us.

Because Fran's offense is an option attack. And Zow runs about a 6.4 40.

The problem was, Tyler could run...but couldn't throw a lick.

I was always a fan of Zow. I still don't understand what Fran was thinking when he started Watts over him. Our luck he wised up for the Iron Bowl that year. Ironically the last time you guys beat us.

Because Fran's offense is an option attack. And Zow runs about a 6.4 40.

The problem was, Tyler could run...but couldn't throw a lick.

He might of been slow but I remember him having a couple good runs against us that game. QB evaluation was definitely not one of Fran's strong points. See signing Avalos over Brandon and starting Watts over Zow.

He might of been slow but I remember him having a couple good runs against us that game. QB evaluation was definitely not one of Fran's strong points. See signing Avalos over Brandon and starting Watts over Zow.

Yeah, he offered Avalos INSTEAD of Brandon Cox...what an idiot.

Watts was a pretty tough qb and he ran Frans offense well in some games, especially the South Carolina shootout.

Watts was a pretty tough qb and he ran Frans offense well in some games, especially the South Carolina shootout.

Watts should of been a running back.

Watts should of been a running back.

You speak the truth young jedi.

Archived