D-Mac's car....

DKW 86

my immediate response is that dmac is a college student without a job. how did afford those rims and that lift, oh and for our older members here this is what is known as a "Donk".

oh and for our older members here this is what is known as a "Donk".

Thank you.

BTW, us older guys call it stupid looking.

oh and for our older members here this is what is known as a "Donk".

Thank you.

BTW, us older guys call it stupid looking.

Us older guys used to call it 'Redneck'. Guess that doesn't apply anymore, huh?

Shoot, just come to Montgomery. You see those "rides" everyday.

Just paint them in some kind of candy wrapper theme and you got one fly ride for the gump. Gotta have them wagon wheels!

HAHA... :rolleyes:

Do the dates on those picture mean April 4, 1999? If so, wouldn't he have been like 12 or 13 in 1999?

I guess the date could be messed up on the camera, but that's just one of the first things I noticed.

Do the dates on those picture mean April 4, 1999? If so, wouldn't he have been like 12 or 13 in 1999?

I guess the date could be messed up on the camera, but that's just one of the first things I noticed.

Well, if I were BG, I'd say that you brought this up because we (us silly conspiracy, aubs in our black helicopters) think D-Mac, and his co-conspiritors (sp?) doctored the pic...just in case it was ever brought up that a supposedly poor college athlete came up with enough funds to modify his shaggin' wagon.

I'll take the common sense route and just accuse the camera owner of not giving a hoot about setting the time stamp setting on the camera.

:big:

I hate to be streotypical, but I will anyway.

Does he own any dogs?

:roflol: +15

Okay, I admit I am officially and old geezer. I think that is the ugliest POS I have seen in some time. If Brad Pitt came up to my house to date my daughter driving that, I would run him off in 2 seconds.

That is a hupti(?) or do they still use that term?

Okay, I admit I am officially and old geezer. I think that is the ugliest POS I have seen in some time. If Brad Pitt came up to my house to date my daughter driving that, I would run him off in 2 seconds.

I think its called the Pimp ride or G ride

To erase any doubt...

846540903_41aea2a165.jpg?v=0

846540893_91f863ef4c_o.jpg

That's what I was thinking. But i think I'm older than you.

Archived