HAHAHAHAHAHA...

BamaGrad03

not exactly trying to "blow up" the infraction, because i don't really see it as a huge deal. i'm applying the same line of thinking that alot of AU folks apply to anything that happens at bama. but, how do you REALLY know it was a mistake? how is it "clearly" a mistake? nobody really knows, except maybe the people who are in charge of issuing the checks. unless you are one of those people, you honestly can't say it was clearly a mistake.

Sure he can. It's a mistake when it happens at Auburn. It's blatant cheating when it happens at Alabama.

:rolleyes::roflol:

Sweet.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not exactly trying to "blow up" the infraction, because i don't really see it as a huge deal. i'm applying the same line of thinking that alot of AU folks apply to anything that happens at bama. but, how do you REALLY know it was a mistake? how is it "clearly" a mistake? nobody really knows, except maybe the people who are in charge of issuing the checks. unless you are one of those people, you honestly can't say it was clearly a mistake.

Sure he can. It's a mistake when it happens at Auburn. It's blatant cheating when it happens at Alabama.

Yes it is showing the differences. It is once again proving the theory that there are more fans of UAT football that did not attend the university for which they pull than Auburn fans. Or at least that's what these posts are beginning to show.

Uh, I graduated from Alabama. And why does attendance at any university make you a better fan?

Most Auburn fans have a thing called "Common Sense".

The two of you have proven to lack this trait.

You have to be drowning in the Krimson Kool-Aide to think that an accounting error that temporarily affected a walk-on was a sinister recruiting violation....

Definition of common sense in Chizad's dictionary:

Having the ability to agree with what Chizad says, and never questioning it.

Yes it is showing the differences. It is once again proving the theory that there are more fans of UAT football that did not attend the university for which they pull than Auburn fans. Or at least that's what these posts are beginning to show.

Uh, I graduated from Alabama. And why does attendance at any university make you a better fan?

Your posts today are not supporting your claim to have attended any university. And attendance at the university that you are a football fan of could be argued makes you a better fan for several reasons although it does not guarantee it.

Now get a sense of humor. I put the :poke: at the end of my last post?

Fine...tell ya what. I'll leave it to those people to make those decisions on right and wrong, and also the severity of the infractions. They don't, and probably arent' going to call me for my input.

So, since you clearly think that the best way to handle your contribution to this thread is to bake a cake out of fly poo... Then you call and arrange an interview with those involved, and really dig to the heart of the matter sissorman.

Report your findings. We'll be interested in your information. Good luck!

Till then...

Moving on....

I think his point is that you can't assume that it was an honest mistake, just like you can't assume it was intentional. The problem is, you are, absolving Auburn of any wrongdoing because it was an "honest mistake"...at the same time accusing Alabama of secondary infractions that were blatant cheating.

We can't report "findings" on the intentions at Auburn any more than we can at Alabama. You choose to assign intention based on who's football team you favor. And that's bias in its purest form.

Fine BG... You and Sissors need to rent a compact car, buy a few energy drinks, eat a granola bar, soap the back window with "Auburn or BUST!",and drive to the plains to do a real knock down, drag out expose on our program, so that we can finally put all the wrong doing's to bed.

I mean, if the newspapers aren't going to expose these infractions of blatant mis-doings, I'm sure you, with your bold type, and "umm, okay" type assumtions, and responses will bring light to the dark, sinister world of auburn athletics and their minions running the daily covert operations that is, Auburn recruiting. I'm sure this will finally really show what ignorant sheep we silly Aubs are.

Good luck with that endevour.

However, in the meantime, forgive me if I just roll right along thinking you two are a couple rudi-poos trying compare your issues with ours in an effort to make yourselves feel like Auburn has finally crashed to your level.

Not happenin. B)

Definition of common sense in Chizad's dictionary:

Having the ability to agree with what Chizad says, and never questioning it.

INTERNET FIGHT!!!

6f9111i.jpg

Fine BG... You and Sissors need to rent a compact car, buy a few energy drinks, eat a granola bar, soap the back window with "Auburn or BUST!",and drive to the plains to do a real knock down, drag out expose on our program, so that we can finally put all the wrong doing's to bed.

I mean, if the newspapers aren't going to expose these infractions of blatant mis-doings, I'm sure you, with your bold type, and "umm, okay" type assumtions, and responses will bring light to the dark, sinister world of auburn athletics and their minions running the daily covert operations that is, Auburn recruiting. I'm sure this will finally really show what ignorant sheep we silly Aubs are.

Good luck with that endevour.

However, in the meantime, forgive me if I just roll right along thinking you two are a couple rudi-poos trying compare your issues with ours in an effort to make yourselves feel like Auburn has finally crashed to your level.

Not happenin.

I'm not the one trying to pass MINOR violations off as MAJOR infractions.

Your's involve improper payment to a player of $3,400

You implied a major infraction and intention here. Thank goodness for half a brain and a back button.

You didn't say it directly, but you wouldn't have minded if some Auby came on here and came unglued so that you could through your thesarus and blaze the page with your excellent vocabulary.

Messin with ya... :thumbsup:

Sissors will need your help for his writing abilities if nothing else. haha... :poke:

Your's involve improper payment to a player of $3,400

You implied a major infraction and intention here. Thank goodness for half a brain and a back button.

You didn't say it directly, but you wouldn't have minded if some Auby came on here and came unglued so that you could through your thesarus and blaze the page with your excellent vocabulary.

Messin with ya... :thumbsup:

Sissors will need your help for his writing abilities if nothing else. haha... :poke:

For the record, I've already stated that I don't see either school's violations as significant.

For the record, I've already stated that I don't see either school's violations as significant.

Let it be entered into the record then. Got it. :thumbsup:

Ours and yours...totally equal...Got it. :rolleyes:

Still laughing at you...Got it. :roflol:

BG, BG, BG...

If I have to read one more comment from you about Saban "innocently bumping" into a recruit I am going to vomit. If Saban were at the Publix near his multi-million dollar house in Crown Pointe and some kid from South Florida came bee-bopping down the aisle and ran into him while he was perusing the active ingredients in Metamucil, then you're right, that is accidental contact.

When Saban gets on a plan, flies to South Florida, rents a car, drives to a recruit's high school, schedules time with the head coach to discuss specific players and then... oop!... golly gee willikers!... that recruit just happens to run into Saban and have a recruiting-related conversation... that is NOT innocent and it is NOT "bumping into."

This act was entirely contrived and it's almost funny for people to say "oops! he bumped into him!" Almost funny, but entirely irritating.

BG, BG, BG...

If I have to read one more comment from you about Saban "innocently bumping" into a recruit I am going to vomit. If Saban were at the Publix near his multi-million dollar house in Crown Pointe and some kid from South Florida came bee-bopping down the aisle and ran into him while he was perusing the active ingredients in Metamucil, then you're right, that is accidental contact.

When Saban gets on a plan, flies to South Florida, rents a car, drives to a recruit's high school, schedules time with the head coach to discuss specific players and then... oop!... golly gee willikers!... that recruit just happens to run into Saban and have a recruiting-related conversation... that is NOT innocent and it is NOT "bumping into."

This act was entirely contrived and it's almost funny for people to say "oops! he bumped into him!" Almost funny, but entirely irritating.

You can't say that him bumping into a recruit wasn't any less innocent than CTT's going onto the field with Kodi Burns.

BG, BG, BG...

Where was I trying to compare his infraction to anyone else's infractions? Is that your M.O.? Agree and diffuse? You should be a salesman with that $hit you're trying to sell as sugar. I was responding to your absolute faith in the fact that Lil' Nicky was playing a big game of Marco Polo with someone else and just happened to catch the recruit he flew 1000 miles to evaluate. What a coincidence.

You can't say that him bumping into a recruit wasn't any less innocent than CTT's going onto the field with Kodi Burns.

Yeah, I mean, imagine how close the two situations are... An Auburn football recruit on Auburn's football field during a sanctioned recruiting visit, during a game.

Nick Saban, in South Florida...at a HS game, in the NO recruiting time frame, because that would be wrong...and "bumping into a recruit" at his HS...uh..in South Florida....and then "accidently" talking to him about how he was the type of athlete Bama was looking for.....

Your right though BG.. Same thing. Great post! :cheer:

:roflol:

Where was I trying to compare his infraction to anyone else's infractions? Is that your M.O.? Agree and diffuse? You should be a salesman with that $hit you're trying to sell as sugar. I was responding to your absolute faith in the fact that Lil' Nicky was playing a big game of Marco Polo with someone else and just happened to catch the recruit he flew 1000 miles to evaluate. What a coincidence.

I think you mistook what I was trying to say. I was merely downplaying our infractions to the same extreme everyone was downplaying Auburn's.

Saban knew exactly what he was doing. But so did CTT. However, neither were infractions that will prove to be grandiose.

I think you mistook what I was trying to say. I was merely downplaying our infractions to the same extreme everyone was downplaying Auburn's.

Saban knew exactly what he was doing. But so did CTT. However, neither were infractions that will prove to be grandiose.

Well, let's set our scale of grandiosity aside, as I never referred to the severity of his infraction. I simply commented that your "oops!" defense was ridiculous. It reminds me of this movie I saw one time. This guy catches his girlfriend cheating on him and goes absolutely ballistic.

Girlfriend: It was an accident!

Boyfriend: What? He was running around naked, tripped, and you broke his ($%@'s fall with your crotch?

You seem to be focused on this prior explanation of it being an accident. I've already stated that I only used that explanation to prove a point. And that I don't, infact, think it was some accident. But I also don't think it was a big deal.

You seem to be focused on this prior explanation of it being an accident. I've already stated that I only used that explanation to prove a point. And that I don't, infact, think it was some accident. But I also don't think it was a big deal.

Sorry BG, when I read 10 posts that all use the "oops!" defense, I tend to think that's what you believe. I will work on my mind-reading skills more diligently.

Am I the only one here that thinks that Jessica Beil is hot in those Chuck & Larry commercials...

I mean.. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

:blink::big::blink::big:

Don't do that. I'm not BamaPerry.

Besides, what happened to thread tanking with good food ideas?

After all the crap I've had to put up with the last month? All the holier than thou attitudes I've had to endure?

BG I've been putting up with crap and holier than thou attitudes from Bama fans for over 30 years. Glad you're getting to experience at least a month of it.

WDE,

Michael

You don't seem to get it but heck ill try as well.

No one paid this kid 3400 bucks. The kids got his room and board payment from his scholarship to pay for his residency. He wasn't eligible for that and the money was returned once they found out he got it in error.

The kid had to pay for his room and board in the end.

Getting a flight from a booster and the scholarship fund making a mistake and issueing out money to a kid who is not actively on the team do to his own actions and having to pay that money back is not even CLOSE to the same thing.

If the accounting error was key players recieving double payments and the fix was they won't do that again then it would be close.

Sounds more like an illegal LOAN to me.

You can say you are trying to prove a point, but you are embarrassing yourself. That kind of crap happens. I got a full paycheck from my co-op job years ago even though i only worked a couple days that last month. Automated payment systems tend to err. Get over it. Bama's violations are blatant cheating and you are blind to not see the difference.

Am I the only one here that thinks that Jessica Beil is hot in those Chuck & Larry commercials...

On a lighter note, I just want to remind everyone that I was the one who started that brilliant game many months ago. You are all welcome.

On a lighter note, I just want to remind everyone that I was the one who started that brilliant game many months ago. You are all welcome.

So? Wanna cookie?

:poke:

So? Wanna cookie?

:poke:

I prefer chocolate chip, though the oreo is always a classic.

Archived