HAHAHAHAHAHA...

BamaGrad03

On a lighter note, I just want to remind everyone that I was the one who started that brilliant game many months ago. You are all welcome.

So? Wanna cookie?

:poke:

I prefer chocolate chip, though the oreo is always a classic.

Oreo is solid. Agreed. Have you checked out the "Dunking Style" Oreos? Very nice. :thumbsup:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on Bg the recruits faces where shown on the jumbotron give me a break, it wasnt even in Hd.

A coach spoke at a banquet OH no send the Ncaa quick, A kid recieved checks by mistake what a big waste of time. I would rather talk about..... Boosters gone wild, transportation for parents, let me think which is worse? Not even close

On Dec. 7, 2006, UA reported a booster had an impermissible contact with a prospective student-athlete during a game in a skybox area. This violated a bylaw that states, among other things, that such meetings cannot include more than a greeting. At the time of the episode, Mike Shula was still UA's coach.

In the Jan. 26, 2007, violation, an Alabama graduate assistant provided round-trip transportation for a recruit's mother and a family friend for a recruit's official visit to campus. NCAA rules state that a school cannot transport friends, relatives, or legal guardians for an official visit.

In the violation reported on Feb. 7, 2007, a booster had an in-person contact with a prospect at his high school. The booster, who provided the recruit with a book on the history of Alabama football, was sent a letter of reprimand.

Come on Bg the recruits faces where shown on the jumbotron give me a break, it wasnt even in Hd.

A coach spoke at a banquet OH no send the Ncaa quick, A kid recieved checks by mistake what a big waste of time. I would rather talk about..... Boosters gone wild, transportation for parents, let me think which is worse? Not even close

On Dec. 7, 2006, UA reported a booster had an impermissible contact with a prospective student-athlete during a game in a skybox area. This violated a bylaw that states, among other things, that such meetings cannot include more than a greeting. At the time of the episode, Mike Shula was still UA's coach.

In the Jan. 26, 2007, violation, an Alabama graduate assistant provided round-trip transportation for a recruit's mother and a family friend for a recruit's official visit to campus. NCAA rules state that a school cannot transport friends, relatives, or legal guardians for an official visit.

In the violation reported on Feb. 7, 2007, a booster had an in-person contact with a prospect at his high school. The booster, who provided the recruit with a book on the history of Alabama football, was sent a letter of reprimand.

again, the violation is that the recruit was on the field with the players and coaches during pregame....him being shown on the jumbotron was just the "gotcha" of it.

of course you would rather talk about bama's violations, because it deflects the subject. we were admonished here and many talked down their noses at us when our list of secondary violations came out, and scoffed at the idea that AU would/could possibly have committed any secondary violations. everyone talked about how there could be major implications because we were on probation at the time. AU was also on probation at the time of these violations, and it doesn't matter which sport. when one sport commits a major violation and is put on probation, it is the whole athletics department that is put on watch and subject to the repeat offender rule. do i think anything will come out of this or do i think something should happen to AU? not really. just simply trying to get you guys to see how hypocritical you were of us.

Different day...same old bammer crap.

How hard is it to understand the difference between being turned in by other schools because you were hiding something rather then reporting your own violations, regardless of how serious or minor they are?

If you ask me, it is all about integrity. One school prefers to try to hide or ignore it when they find out they did something they should not have, while another school tells on themselves when they do something wrong. Hmmm...I wonder if you can figure out which school is which?

Of course you bammers are going to try to spin it using your houndstooth dialect and logic. Of course, outside of the UAT nation, that logic is know as bull****.

Am I the only one here that thinks that Jessica Beil is hot in those Chuck & Larry commercials...

I mean.. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

:blink::big::blink::big:

Don't do that. I'm not BamaPerry.

Besides, what happened to thread tanking with good food ideas?

On a lighter note, I just want to remind everyone that I was the one who started that brilliant game many months ago. You are all welcome.

I thought that distinction went to AFTiger. :headscratch:

How hard is it to understand the difference between being turned in by other schools because you were hiding something rather then reporting your own violations, regardless of how serious or minor they are?

If you ask me, it is all about integrity. One school prefers to try to hide or ignore it when they find out they did something they should not have, while another school tells on themselves when they do something wrong. Hmmm...I wonder if you can figure out which school is which?

Of course you bammers are going to try to spin it using your houndstooth dialect and logic. Of course, outside of the UAT nation, that logic is know as bull****.

We weren't turned by other schools. We self reported.

We weren't turned by other schools. We self reported.

bs.gif

I thought this thread died yesterday.

You could start a new thread titled:

Bama Turns Themselves In...

(as suggested by other institutions in the SEC)

Please, not another 7 pages of BG and Sissors ignoring the arguments. This will be back up to 15 pages by noon.

They're NOT going to get it boys....

just sayin..

As far as claiming the "misdirection-thread tanking" technique claimed by TheDrew....

Spain... He claimed the cookie!! :P

Are you officially challenging his Oreo??? :o

Am I the only one here that thinks that Jessica Beil is hot in those Chuck & Larry commercials...

I mean.. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

:blink::big::blink::big:

Don't do that. I'm not BamaPerry.

Besides, what happened to thread tanking with good food ideas?

No, but you become more so everyday with your refusal to use common logic and support anything bammer at all costs.

Jessica Beil is an extreme hottie. Add Jessica Alba and that is some nice bookends.

As far as claiming the "misdirection-thread tanking" technique claimed by TheDrew....

I seem to recall it beginning with a very delicious sounding stew or chili from our friend, AFTiger.

I'm getting old though, and my memory is beginning to fail me. oldman.gif

I seem to recall it beginning with a very delicious sounding stew or chili from our friend, AFTiger.

I'm getting old though, and my memory is beginning to fail me. oldman.gif

No check the record. It was yours truly who started the idea. dont make me have to search for hours to find it...

I remember recipes starting up sometime around the 14th of March or so and it began with cornbread then moved into stews.

Beat this thread and prove yourself! You could have been it, but for some reason, AFTiger is standing out to me.

I remember recipes starting up sometime around the 14th of March or so and it began with cornbread then moved into stews.

Beat this thread and prove yourself! You could have been it, but for some reason, AFTiger is standing out to me.

I said I was the first. I never said I would win a popularity contest on quality, but the idea started back in January. Though I would argue my derailment lead to some quality talk about the weather, then mexican food, and then sushi.

Well dadgum you got me. That Mexican food derailment totally slipped my mind. Good show! :thumbsup:

Do camera operators at football games get briefed on who they are NOT to show on camera during a game? And do they have a photo lineup card in front of them at all times so they can distinguish who not to show? Does the athletic department even control the camera operators? Who are these people? Employees of the university?

Give me a break. Next thing, every camera will have to have a Secret Service sniper spotter sitting next to them scanning the crowd.

Comparing this to boosters meeting with kids in skyboxes is apples and oranges.

Do camera operators at football games get briefed on who they are NOT to show on camera during a game? And do they have a photo lineup card in front of them at all times so they can distinguish who not to show? Does the athletic department even control the camera operators? Who are these people? Employees of the university?

Give me a break. Next thing, every camera will have to have a Secret Service sniper spotter sitting next to them scanning the crowd.

Comparing this to boosters meeting with kids in skyboxes is apples and oranges.

the problem was that the KB was on the field with the players and coaches during pre-game, which they were not supposed to be. that's the rule that was violated. its just that the proof was in the pudding when his face showed up on the jumbotron is all. in the future maybe if you guys are going to break that rule maybe you SHOULD have briefngs for the camera operators not to show them :) i'm just kidding though, its still not that big of a deal.

dang off line for a few weeks and come back to this?? Not interested enough to read 8 pages of uaters pulling their usual double standard.

dang off line for a few weeks and come back to this?? Not interested enough to read 8 pages of uaters pulling their usual double standard.

This thread was over in the first 4 or 5 pages. :no:

Good, It's settled then.

TheDrew.... Here's your oreo! :cheer:

The Strawberry Milkshake Oreo is a very interesting choice.... :P

I no longer want an oreo, what I want is a pickle surprise!

Neither were we.

Do you have a favorite Mexican restaurant, cornbread and stew recipe, or disturbing video you'd like to add instead? :big:

Good, It's settled then.

To quote the immortal Lewis Grizzard, "Damn brother, I don't believe I'd told that."

I foresee problems with this post come Monday.

Ok... from my POV, I didn't say that we don't get secondaries because thats stupid. Everyone does... my point during the discussion last month was that yours AREN"T really 2ndary...

Showing a recruit on a video board and a mix up in a billing system is peanuts compared to illegally flying a 'cruit in a plane with his mom. From my research that is bordering on a major violation...Consult previous thread for substantiating evidence...

Whether that violation is deemed minor or not, is immaterial. You guys were giving me the holier than thou attitude before those were reported...when the only thing reported was Saban's BRIEF encounter with the kid in Florida.

And if the shoe was on the other foot, you know good and well you guys wouldn't poo poo the $3400 "mistake" away like you are now.

You cannot be taken seriously with this kind of nonsense. :no:

:au::homer:

Good, It's settled then.

I'm thinking you could have stated this a little different. HAHAHA.... :roflol:

I'd stick with the cookie! :thumbsup:

Archived