another story of bammer class

auwallace

okay, last weekend my fiance went to destin for a bachelorette party. One of the nights they were at a bar that had dueling pianos. Well a UT fan paid the guys $20 bucks to play the UT fight song. Then other team's fans laid down dollars to have their fight song played (UGA, Arky, etc.). The bidding got pretty high and soon an auburn fan laid down $100 dollars. As long as no one bid higher they would play the song. Well eventually a female alabama fan flashed the guys her boobs to play the bama song, i can't make this stuff up.

Were they good enough to at least make folks whistle along to the tune?

Come on, auwallace. You can't make a post like that and just disappear. Curious eyes are waiting. We demand you use your fiance as a link of authenticity.

I was questioning the fact that it was an female. It could just as easily have been and someone like rammer lammer sporting the man boobs.

okay guys calm down, i'll grill her tonight and report back but remember, she was a bama fan.

okay guys calm down, i'll grill her tonight and report back but remember, she was a bama fan.

Reminds me of a Rodney Carrington song.

Archived