Bonds Hits 755!!

lazya516

#755* brought to you by BALCO.

tx0415bondsapff1.jpg

tx_sign.jpg

Bonds just hit 755 and I helped him get there.

Signed,

Steroids

Balco

Rack Em!!

Bonds just hit 755 and I helped him get there.

Signed,

Steroids

Balco

Rack Em!!

drewau02 has waaay overused a catch phrase

signed

the guys who came up with wwwwhaaaassssuuuuuuuup

Is it wrong to hope he has a career ending injury before hitting another one? I don't want him dead. I just want him not to break the record.

I hope the dough-headed sonsabitch blows a hamstring walking up the dugout steps. I hope it makes him fall and he wrenches his shoulder on the way down. I hope he goes on the disabled list for the remainder of the season. I hope a swarm of bees sting him in the off-season and his allergic reaction to their toxins make it so he can't be outside in the sunshine for a mininum of nine years. I hope San Fran releases him and he signs with a dome team. And then I hope he slips on a bar of soap in the clubhouse before his debut and blows a groin muscle.

I hope the dope-popper never plays another game. Don't want him dead, just gone.

I hope the dough-headed sonsabitch blows a hamstring walking up the dugout steps. I hope it makes him fall and he wrenches his shoulder on the way down. I hope he goes on the disabled list for the remainder of the season. I hope a swarm of bees sting him in the off-season and his allergic reaction to their toxins make it so he can't be outside in the sunshine for a mininum of nine years. I hope San Fran releases him and he signs with a dome team. And then I hope he slips on a bar of soap in the clubhouse before his debut and blows a groin muscle.

I hope the dope-popper never plays another game. Don't want him dead, just gone.

What he said, and throw a shovel to the face in there somewhere GG and I'll be even happier.

Archived