Need some help

jc4tigers

Seriously, I think 7-3 is all you have to say. Regardless of how high they are ranked to start this year, we still beat them last year. Until they play us this year and we see what happens, I'd tell them to shut the hell up. Keep putting post it notes with "7-3" in their workspace until they shut their holes. Or fill them with corn dogs.

Got some people here at work giving me crap about LSU...

I need something to shoot back in their direction....anybody got anything?

Print out the rules that made the referee pick up the flag on the (non) pass interference call and then get into a discussion about how the referee were absolutely correct in their call. That should about do it. B)

Link

You'll want the definition of "Catchable Forward Pass" under Rule 2, and Defensive Contact under the pass interference section in Rule 7, I believe.

Keep putting post it notes with "7-3" in their workspace until they shut their holes.

:thumbsup:

Print out a few of the articles from newspapers reporting on the win also. Tape those up. That will drive them crazy.

All good suggestions... in fact.. i've used them all and the rest of my day has been much better while the LSWho fans have quit talking to me since about lunch time....

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

War Damn Eagle!! 9 days left!

A Budddy of mine was a backup QB there in the early 80's..........that 7-3 thing really bothers him as well! That alone brings up a conversation about ref's and 5 missed FG's..............then I just play like I am hard of hearing and ask him if he was refferencing 7 to 3 ..................Man that makes him mad!

Archived