A mind is a terrible thing to waste

Tigermike

Zogby poll: 42% of Democrats think Bush either caused 9/11 or let it happen

I guess we should be grateful it’s not a clear majority, eh? You can thank the turds at 9/11 Truth for commissioning the poll; SLC spotted it earlier and has since been digesting the numbers. Spend some time with the data, paying special attention to question 402 starting on page 5 of the PDF. The results run on for several pages as Zogby breaks it down by age, region, religious belief, even gun ownership. The data for party affiliation comes on page 8. Here’s the most interesting bit, though, which I’ve taken the liberty of screencapping and highlighting. Click for large size:

The left has been downright giddy about its stranglehold on the youth vote, but note well the caliber of voter they’re attracting there. Note the result for Hispanics, too. I suspect there’s a fair amount of disgruntlement over unrelated issues, i.e. immigration, bleeding over into perceptions of 9/11 here, maybe not unlike many on the right extrapolating from the Clintons’ general loathsomeness that they must have had Vince Foster whacked. As for the data on Asians, though, I’m at a loss as to how to explain it. Is that immigration backlash too? Are they including south Asians, like Pakistanis, in the group? Hmm.

link

POLL - PDF

http://www.911truth.org/images/ZogbyPoll2007.pdf

I view those 42% as traitors. Not because they are blaming Bush, but because they are intentionally ignoring the real threat, the Islamic Fascist. They are allowing their own petty political biases to cloud their judgement on this issue.

It's what allows them to view the economy as being near Depression Era low despite it's booming success.

But this is much , much worse.

You always have that small percentage of folks that are gonna believe the strange stuff, but 42% is a HUGE percentage to believe that a sitting president would cause or allow an attack on our own soil. Is this the power of the media or is this exactly what the DNC pushed inadvertently?

Archived