Is Nick Saban skirting the rules in recruiting?

RunInRed

Yea the same as bragging about 6 in a row. No different.

Nope, our six are factual, your 12 are all mythical. :poke:

I didn't read the rest of your continuing rhetoric and I doubt many others do either. Surely you have something better to do than whine on an Auburn board.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was real weak Mr. Moderator,real weak. Not very good at side stepping.

I can't believe a so called mod would insist on personal attacks,but I guess I should realize where I am.

Mommy and Daddy cousins? Who's 12 years old here? See your doing it again....calling someone something and then doing it yourself. Your really looking immature with these comments WarTiger moderator guy :no:

LOL, shiver and shake. I'm not worried about so called ''facts'' ,or lack of , by an immature moderator.

In reference to me asking about facts or proof of, what you keep insinuating, about cheating now and in your words ''10 to 15 schools know about it'', your response is ''I don't do research for free'' Is that the best you can do? Just ,damn man ,damn. :lol:

Again in your own words where are YOUR facts!

If you think that was a personal attack you need to get out of your bedroom a little more often. That was merely calling them as I see them, baby grid. don't like it? Good. I'll let you know when I care what you think. Hold your breath and wait....please. And, NO, I don't do research for free.... So much for being done with this "ridiculous discussion", huh? If you aren't worried, that satan and uat are cheating, why are you still here? Obviously something gets to you.

Your insults,because you can't produce the facts, don't bother me. They only make you look like a 12 year old you accuse me of being. Why did you ask me for facts and now you say you can't produce your facts for the stupid accusations you push. You can't produce the facts. Why don't you just admit it? Say it. It's easy to tell the truth if you just try. SEE like this, '' I, WarTiger, can not produce the facts of allegations of Alabama cheating now. Eventhough I have lied in past posts about knowing 10 to 15 schools know about the ongoing cheating. I have stated it as fact and I cannot produce said facts although I called someone out on producing facts,I can not produce the ones I have insinuated''.

How embarassing for a moderator.

Well, I guess you can keep calling me names to reflect some of that embarassment from yourself. :no:

You've always been the second place program in the state and you'll always be second place behind Bama, oh except for first in NCAA major infractions list.

Okay...now I'm really embarassed for you. Your program has been in shambles for years. Our coach is well known for running a clean program, mentoring his players and keeping them in line.

Your coach, however, has an SEC recruiting rule named after him and lets his players rule the roost. You guys were recently "staring down the barrell of a gun" for unprecedented NCAA violations.

Whine all you want, you just make yourself look even more foolish.

Don't be embarassed for me. There is no need to. I'm not the one who is making accusations with no proof or ''facts''. I'm not the one who popped off about these subjects and STARTED pointing fingers and laughing at someone else. All I did was point out that you guys shouldn't be throwing rocks living in glass houses.

Next thing was bring the facts. I did, now your mod has a hard on for me because he can't produce what he said. I also never said 1 word about our program not cheating in the past or deserving what we got. You guys did, or don't you comprehend so well? If looking foolish is pointing out the truth right here for you to see and backing it up then I guess I'm guilty.

Tick tock

Six in a row

Never fear

Seven is near

Got 12? ---our six are real. Your 12 is like a guy bragging about big his tool is

The funny thing is that's all you have. Beating Bama is your whole world. Just look at your sig tag

Pathetic. ---that's more than you can say. you are into real desperation time since it's obvious all that gets you off is stirring the pot on an Auburn board :cheer:

No , stirring the pot is not what I want to do, but there is now way to have any kind of sane disscussion here. I'm not going to cry and go away because you don't agree with me and I don't agree with you.

Go back and read. You guys started the pointing and laughing. Am I not allowed to defend the school that I choose on this board? I started out very mild and just like last time you guys started with the insults and name calling. This time from a mod :rolleyes: I played along and then it turned to a,as you put it,''facts contest''. Mr. Mod got his feelings hurt or something because I called him out on his lack of producing the facts. Then he started hurling his attacks and names, yea wartiger ,ask your mommy daddy cousin is an attack. Calling someone a 12 year old kid and then acting like one? Very immature. All I did was point that out to him. I also tried to state that neither school is really better than the other and we both have issues. That didn't fly either. What else do you want?

Is this board here to disscuss college football? Do you allow rival posters? Are they allowed to have their own opinions that don't match all of yours? If the answers are no then why do you allow rivals here?

Is it because you want the good rival that will kiss your a$$es? Bow down and take it with out engaging in discussion or acting like you guys do? Or maybe you just want the kind of poster that crys and goes away when you insult him so your egos can grow?

Before you start with the ''your in our house and you take our crap like it or not'' stuff, let me say this.

I did not start getting crappy first but anyone here would do the same. I would prefer to have friendly discussions. I said that last time. I even said it to you. Do you remember?

You Bash Bama, fine, but as long as I'm here I'll dissagree with what I think is wrong from my prespective. I'll do it respectively as long as I get the same in return. Is that not fair?

I think the hatred you all have for Bama is not going to allow you to engage in friendly discussions. Why that is I don't know but I've been to alot of other rival boards and you guys seem to jump quicker than most. Not just on me but most other rivals that have their own opinion. I'll play nice but damn because I don't agree don't start with insults.

Like I said, I'd prefer respectable discussions even if we don't agree, but don't expect me to take crap because I'm a Bama fan on your board and my opinion isn't the same as yours.

You're in our house and you take our crap, like it or not. :hammerin:

I didn't read the rest of your continuing rhetoric and I doubt many others do either. Surely you have something better to do than whine on an Auburn board.

Slice it and dice it all you want. We still have more NC's than you and we will always have more.

It's cool your world revolves around beating Bama. I'm sorry your expectations aren't as high as ours.

I knew it would turn to you wanting to ignore the facts. Pretty funny. :moon:

Slice it and dice it all you want. We still have more NC's than you and we will always have more.

It's cool your world revolves around beating Bama. I'm sorry your expectations aren't as high as ours.

Dear gridironfan,

Please take your bammer mongering ass elsewhere.

Signed,

Mankind

Dear gridironfan,

Signed,

Mankind

Thanks for the input. :rolleyes:

That was real weak Mr. Moderator,real weak. Not very good at side stepping.

I can't believe a so called mod would insist on personal attacks,but I guess I should realize where I am.

Mommy and Daddy cousins? Who's 12 years old here? See your doing it again....calling someone something and then doing it yourself. Your really looking immature with these comments WarTiger moderator guy :no:

LOL, shiver and shake. I'm not worried about so called ''facts'' ,or lack of , by an immature moderator.

In reference to me asking about facts or proof of, what you keep insinuating, about cheating now and in your words ''10 to 15 schools know about it'', your response is ''I don't do research for free'' Is that the best you can do? Just ,damn man ,damn. :lol:

Again in your own words where are YOUR facts!

If you think that was a personal attack you need to get out of your bedroom a little more often. That was merely calling them as I see them, baby grid. don't like it? Good. I'll let you know when I care what you think. Hold your breath and wait....please. And, NO, I don't do research for free.... So much for being done with this "ridiculous discussion", huh? If you aren't worried, that satan and uat are cheating, why are you still here? Obviously something gets to you.

Your insults,because you can't produce the facts, don't bother me. They only make you look like a 12 year old you accuse me of being. Why did you ask me for facts and now you say you can't produce your facts for the stupid accusations you push. You can't produce the facts. Why don't you just admit it? Say it. It's easy to tell the truth if you just try. SEE like this, '' I, WarTiger, can not produce the facts of allegations of Alabama cheating now. Eventhough I have lied in past posts about knowing 10 to 15 schools know about the ongoing cheating. I have stated it as fact and I cannot produce said facts although I called someone out on producing facts,I can not produce the ones I have insinuated''.

How embarassing for a moderator.

Well, I guess you can keep calling me names to reflect some of that embarassment from yourself. :no:

You've always been the second place program in the state and you'll always be second place behind Bama, oh except for first in NCAA major infractions list.

Okay...now I'm really embarassed for you. Your program has been in shambles for years. Our coach is well known for running a clean program, mentoring his players and keeping them in line.

Your coach, however, has an SEC recruiting rule named after him and lets his players rule the roost. You guys were recently "staring down the barrell of a gun" for unprecedented NCAA violations.

Whine all you want, you just make yourself look even more foolish.

Don't be embarassed for me. There is no need to. I'm not the one who is making accusations with no proof or ''facts''. I'm not the one who popped off about these subjects and STARTED pointing fingers and laughing at someone else. All I did was point out that you guys shouldn't be throwing rocks living in glass houses.

Next thing was bring the facts. I did, now your mod has a hard on for me because he can't produce what he said. I also never said 1 word about our program not cheating in the past or deserving what we got. You guys did, or don't you comprehend so well? If looking foolish is pointing out the truth right here for you to see and backing it up then I guess I'm guilty.

Tick tock

Six in a row

Never fear

Seven is near

Got 12? ---our six are real. Your 12 is like a guy bragging about big his tool is

The funny thing is that's all you have. Beating Bama is your whole world. Just look at your sig tag

Pathetic. ---that's more than you can say. you are into real desperation time since it's obvious all that gets you off is stirring the pot on an Auburn board :cheer:

No , stirring the pot is not what I want to do, but there is now way to have any kind of sane disscussion here. I'm not going to cry and go away because you don't agree with me and I don't agree with you.

Go back and read. You guys started the pointing and laughing. Am I not allowed to defend the school that I choose on this board? I started out very mild and just like last time you guys started with the insults and name calling. This time from a mod :rolleyes: I played along and then it turned to a,as you put it,''facts contest''. Mr. Mod got his feelings hurt or something because I called him out on his lack of producing the facts. Then he started hurling his attacks and names, yea wartiger ,ask your mommy daddy cousin is an attack. Calling someone a 12 year old kid and then acting like one? Very immature. All I did was point that out to him. I also tried to state that neither school is really better than the other and we both have issues. That didn't fly either. What else do you want?

Is this board here to disscuss college football? Do you allow rival posters? Are they allowed to have their own opinions that don't match all of yours? If the answers are no then why do you allow rivals here?

Is it because you want the good rival that will kiss your a$$es? Bow down and take it with out engaging in discussion or acting like you guys do? Or maybe you just want the kind of poster that crys and goes away when you insult him so your egos can grow?

Before you start with the ''your in our house and you take our crap like it or not'' stuff, let me say this.

I did not start getting crappy first but anyone here would do the same. I would prefer to have friendly discussions. I said that last time. I even said it to you. Do you remember?

You Bash Bama, fine, but as long as I'm here I'll dissagree with what I think is wrong from my prespective. I'll do it respectively as long as I get the same in return. Is that not fair?

I think the hatred you all have for Bama is not going to allow you to engage in friendly discussions. Why that is I don't know but I've been to alot of other rival boards and you guys seem to jump quicker than most. Not just on me but most other rivals that have their own opinion. I'll play nice but damn because I don't agree don't start with insults.

Like I said, I'd prefer respectable discussions even if we don't agree, but don't expect me to take crap because I'm a Bama fan on your board and my opinion isn't the same as yours.

When you showed up here just a few short weeks ago, you couldn't type a sentence with every word spelled correctly. You sunk yourself from the beginning here. We love having rival fans come post here, but we expect them to not be functionally illiterate. You will get ripped to shreds at every turn just for living up to the stereotype placed on uat fans. That is what sunk you from the beginning. You fit every aspect of the uat fan. You came here downplaying our program, saying our success was "hand wrapped to you by our ten years of probation and incompetence by uat administration." Now, you won't get anyone here to respect you when you come in ripping our university or program. You want respect here? Earn it. You didn't start off to well when you got here. I make no bones about where I stand. I love Auburn university, and loathe uat. I hope uat loses at everything they ever try. I grew up during the 9 game uat streak and uat fans were running off at the mouth every day and at every turn. They all proclaim to be the "best" and all that crap. Now, over the last 25 years, Auburn is clearly the better program with 4 SEC titles in the 80's and one in 2004, yet you uat fans still run off at the mouth about how great you are (or in reality USED to be). As far as I'm concerned Auburn won the national Title in 2004. uat is NOTHING but a middle of the pack program and that is the reality of the situation. You can blame that on whatever you choose to help you sleep at night. In this very thread you've proclaimed our program as second fiddle to yours, which anybody with a pulse knows that Auburn is BY FAR the better program and has been for most of the last 25 years. You will NEVER see me on a bama board ripping your university. Why? Because I choose not to visit bama boards. I do that for a reason. I detest uat, but I keep my feelings here on an auburn board, not running off to defend my program against a group of people that don't care. Get the picture? If I posted what I think about uat's program on a uat board, like you have Auburn here, I would have been banned after 1-2 posts. There are many posters here that have tried and they too have been banned. We don't care that you are a uat fan. We don't care that you think uat can do no wrong and invented the sport of football. We all know the opposite to be true. You won't ever convince us that uat isn't an underhanded, win and all costs, bunch of yahoos. ( I could say how I really feel here about uat) They will do whatever it takes to undermine auburn success and achieve their own. REC is at full swing now, bank on it...

In the very last post you made in this thread, you have this delusion that all we care about is beating uat. That couldn't be further from the truth and you know it. We compete every year for titles, and 50 wins over the last 5 years shows we're right in the thick of it EVERY YEAR. If it makes you feel better to think the way you do, fine, but don't make it a statement of fact when you aren't one of us and thank god, never will be. Besides, beating uat is nothing special. Central Florida, Northern Illinois, ULM, and others are beating uat as well. It's pretty much routine for us to beat uat. We really have much bigger games every year with LSU since that game pretty much decides the west every year. Tennesse comes back on the schedule this year and Auburn hold a three game winning streak on them. FLorida left the schedule after last season with TWO consecutive losses. In the world of uat fans everywhere you will always have more nc's. Yippie. Why is it that uat's standards of counting NC's only applies to uat, and not to all other schools across the country. You dont see other schools claiming an NC after finishing THIRD in the SEC, yet uat does. You don't see other schools claiming NC's from organizations created years AFTER those seasons were complete, yet uat does. Do you realize that Auburn and uat have played 72 times (33-38-1) and uat doesn't even average a full win more per season over those 72 years? That includes the decade of the 70's for uat where they averaged 11 wins a year. See, uat isn't so vastly superior to Auburn or anyone else. Tell me, in uat's history, which two teams have the most wins against uat?

As far as my facts go, I offered you two sources to back up the role that uat played in our probations of the late 50's. I offered you a direct link to an article written in the 1940's about uat paying players and putting them in easy courses to keep them eligible. As far as the 10-15 schools that have the dirt on uat about their recruiting, it would be foolish of anyone to reveal sources of that information. When you have that info, the last thing you want to do is jeopardize getting info in the future, so you protect your sources. It's not really my concern whether you believe me or not. All I'll say is sit back and watch it unfold.

Me ignoring facts? I challenged you in a post several days ago to a fact conrtest in this area. You ignored it. All you post is a lot of rhetoric.

If you refer to NCs in FB you have none and netither does anyone else. There is no playoff on the field like there is in most sports so there are only Mythical NCs (MNC) in FB. The NCAA does not give a NC in FB. they are all voted on and rarely has there evn been a unanimous MNC even. Now those are facts.

If you think my world revolves around beating bama you are really high on something. There are few things I enjoy more than beating bama but they all rank a whole lot higher. I think I have FB and sports inperspective. My oldest daughter is a bama grad. Does that mean I shouldn't want to beat them every chance I get. I have right beside my computer a picture of Meg Ingram along with her last prayer. I doubt without looking it up you even know who Meg is.

Like I said,I didn't start it. You asked for facts of a hush fund I gave it. You offered up your supposed knowledge of Bama cheating now,in seveal posts, and I simply asked you to do what you asked me to do, prove it. You couldn't. I didn't start with the name calling and attacks ,you did. That's fact.

Your complaining about Bama fans and their 12 NC as dillusional yet your claiming ''peoples national championship ''? You've said nothing of pointing your fingers all the while I pointed out how hypocritical you were being. You also tried to drag a silly thing like age into it all along you were acting immature.

Again, I did not start with the insults YOU DID. I'm not going to take it with out defending my position.

As fas as offering facts up you claimed it was all Bears fault, I pointed to the fact you guys have had 4 major infractions since his death. That stopped that BS. Then you went of to another tangent.

So again, I've done nothig more than what you have done.

PT your responce isn't even worth rehashing. :no:

Why would you even bring Meg Ingram into this.

Dear gridironfan,

Signed,

Mankind

Thanks for the input. :rolleyes:

Gridiron, sometimes it is better to remain quiet and have people assume you are an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Excessive input was not needed on my part... you have handled that quite well on your own. It has, by the way, removed all doubt on your idiocy.

Hope all you guys had a nice lunch. My Mom invited us to lunch so I got some good old home cooking. Then I enjoyed seeing another bammer lose his credibility and common sense.

Hope all you guys had a nice lunch. My Mom invited us to lunch so I got some good old home cooking. Then I enjoyed seeing another bammer lose his credibility and common sense.

Hope you enjoyed your lunch.

Having your acknowledgement of credibility doesn't impress me in the least.

Hope you enjoyed your lunch.--I did very much thank you.

Having your acknowledgement of credibility doesn't impress me in the least.--is your name bammer?

Okay...one last thing (man I hope I don't get sucked in to this stupid thread again! :banghead: ). I know you'll never see this because you see what you want to see but:

Hush fund? Whatever dude. That's the bama party line. Whatever the agreement in his termination was, its long over and terry himself wouldn't validate the article you referenced. You call that proof?

Bama currently cheating...I didn't say that they were but there had to be a reason for the "Saban" rule and lot's of other people seem to think there's something going on. If saban is cheating, he'll be caught. Not really worried about it. Its your self -righteousness that's funny. Touting some list of Auburn's past troubles (way past) in one breath while crediting Auburn's success to bama's recent probation in the next.

You called Auburn the second best in the state. I believe you said always has been, and always will be. Well, in terms of number of fans, you may be right. But if you'll look at both programs now and even for the past thirty years (certainly longer than you've been alive) our program is and has been in much better shape. Do you honestly think anyone would take your program over ours right now? You say our goals are set lower while paying your coach unprecedented amounts to, by his own admission, beat Auburn. Yes we like beating you guys. You are a rival. But to think that is our only goal is stupid.

GOT 12? :roflol: Auburn claims one mnc. 1957. AP awarded that one. The reason "got 12" is such a joke is because your school claims mnc's it didn't earn! Fans can argue mnc's all day long but for your university to claim illegitimate titles (iknow, they all are) is freakin' pathetic. :lol: I belive there is a thread in the classics forum concerning mnc's. No need to rehash that mess.

Dude, you can't win here. Especially with weak arguments like yours. It would probably be best for you to go back to bama online and pump your chest. They will appreciate it more. You'll be "da man!" :roflol:

Okay...one last thing (man I hope I don't get sucked in to this stupid thread again! :banghead: ). I know you'll never see this because you see what you want to see but:

Hush fund? Whatever dude. That's the bama party line. Whatever the agreement in his termination was, its long over and terry himself wouldn't validate the article you referenced. You call that proof?

Bama currently cheating...I didn't say that they were but there had to be a reason for the "Saban" rule and lot's of other people seem to think there's something going on. If saban is cheating, he'll be caught. Not really worried about it. Its your self -righteousness that's funny. Touting some list of Auburn's past troubles (way past) in one breath while crediting Auburn's success to bama's recent probation in the next.

You called Auburn the second best in the state. I believe you said always has been, and always will be. Well, in terms of number of fans, you may be right. But if you'll look at both programs now and even for the past thirty years (certainly longer than you've been alive) our program is and has been in much better shape. Do you honestly think anyone would take your program over ours right now? You say our goals are set lower while paying your coach unprecedented amounts to, by his own admission, beat Auburn. Yes we like beating you guys. You are a rival. But to think that is our only goal is stupid.

GOT 12? :roflol: Auburn claims one mnc. 1957. AP awarded that one. The reason "got 12" is such a joke is because your school claims mnc's it didn't earn! Fans can argue mnc's all day long but for your university to claim illegitimate titles (iknow, they all are) is freakin' pathetic. :lol: I belive there is a thread in the classics forum concerning mnc's. No need to rehash that mess.

Dude, you can't win here. Especially with weak arguments like yours. It would probably be best for you to go back to bama online and pump your chest. They will appreciate it more. You'll be "da man!" :roflol:

Don't flatter yourself, I wasn't refering to or about you.

The championship argument is old yes, but since YOU revisited it, here , any way you spin it we have more and always will , please stop with that,it's fact. Laying claim to illegitimate titles? People's National Championship? Come on that's the laughing stock of college football. You gave out rings!!

http://www.fanblogs.com/sec/004777.php

That's what's pathetic. :lol: Your doing it again. Acussing Bama fans of something while your doing the same thing. Stop it! :rolleyes:

This is the deal,self-righteous is on the money. Alot of folks being hypocritical here. I didn't start the past talk with ''it's Bears fault'' au is #3 on the cheating list. Some of you did.

The past came up and I commented on it.

:puke: Reading your pathetic posts make me want to puke!You are so blinded to the TRUTH.AU fans ignore this Troll!

Don't flatter yourself, I wasn't refering to or about you.

The championship argument is old yes, but since YOU revisited it, here , any way you spin it we have more and always will , please stop with that,it's fact. Laying claim to illegitimate titles? People's National Championship? Come on that's the laughing stock of college football. You gave out rings!!

That's what's pathetic. :lol: Your doing it again. Acussing Bama fans of something while your doing the same thing. Stop it! :rolleyes:

This is the deal,self-righteous is on the money. Alot of folks being hypocritical here. I didn't start the past talk with ''it's Bears fault'' au is #3 on the cheating list. Some of you did.

The past came up and I commented on it.

That's what's pathetic. Your doing it again. Acussing Bama fans of something while your doing the same thing. Stop it!

Auburn University claims a single mnc. 1957. How hard is that to grasp? CTT got the players Championship Season rings to signify the year they had. They won the SEC and should have competed for the mnc. they were denied the chance but deserved recognition. Why is PNC a laughing stock? That has/had nothing to do with AU. Just more recognition.

As much as you want it to be the same, its not. That's why you should let it go. You look foolish. Or at best just ignorant.

What is foolish and ignorant is an au fan bashing Bama fans for claiming what you call '' illegitimate'' championships and claiming your '' People's National Championship''. Your trying to defend the validity of a ''People's National Championship'' while your ridiculing Bama fans.

:roflol:

What is foolish and ignorant is an au fan bashing Bama fans for claiming what you call '' illegitimate'' championships and claiming your '' People's National Championship''. Your trying to defend the validity of a ''People's National Championship'' while your ridiculing Bama fans.

:roflol:

I don't see anyone here claiming the PNC is like winning the Crystal Ball

Just that they won it

What is wrong with that?

It was about illegitimate championships.

Oh geez, all this time I thought it was about illegitimate bama fans.

That's a number almost too large to comprehend. :rolleyes:

Archived