Josh Moon's latest

AU alum

It's called a discussion forum. Not a "bring your kneepads for Auburn" forum.

If you can't handle some dissent without getting your panties in a wad, maybe you should go over to ITAT where outside opinions aren't allowed.

It's called a discussion forum???? Really???? :rolleyes:

I think if you read half of the crap that appeared on this thread, especially after the losses, that this is ANYTHING but a "bring your kneepads for Auburn" forum. However, it IS an Auburn forum for the FANS, and FAMILY that is Auburn.

I don't have my panties in a wad BG, just an ignorant Bammer who thinks he's too smart for over half the people on this board and treats them accordingly. Trust me, if you were something that could be plucked from our cracks, you would have been discarded long ago. I digress...

If you want such receptive thoughts about Bama nation, I'm sure there are plenty of sites for that...since you seem to be an expert on forum sites, and who's on what.

I don't think I'M the school supporter that's found the wrong site....

Laughable.... :roflol:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RWS, in my world, the idea that anonther mnc isnt coming this year with Coach SabanChrist has set off phones in suicide prevention centers.

has a suspect qb, a fr heavy OL, not a ALL SEC WR on the team, and a so so D, not a rb I could name. Yeah, and they sound a lot like

Georgia has a suspect QB? How'd he do against Auburn last year? Better than he did against Colorado, Kentucky and Vandy

A so so D? Really? They gave up the same 16 points to South Carolina that LSU did. Ask the :uga: guys here. I am paraphrasing them. They also didnt have one O td against :usc: either.

Hope this helps...

Stafford has the rest of the year to prove to people whether he is a good QB or not.

Looking at the Bama game a 2nd time, Stafford actually didnt have that bad of a game outside of a few errors. Without Chandler dropping 8 passes, Stafford gets a completion above 60% which isnt that terrible. And he threw the winning TD to perfection

USC game...Stafford was off but again...2 TD's dropped and either win the game for us...both good throws....but he also over-threw a few players

He has the rest of the year to show which QB he is....

Stafford has the rest of the year to prove to people whether he is a good QB or not.

Looking at the Bama game a 2nd time, Stafford actually didnt have that bad of a game outside of a few errors. Without Chandler dropping 8 passes, Stafford gets a completion above 60% which isnt that terrible. And he threw the winning TD to perfection

USC game...Stafford was off but again...2 TD's dropped and either win the game for us...both good throws....but he also over-threw a few players

He has the rest of the year to show which QB he is....

If UGA doesnt drop 16 passes, that game last weekend is a little bit more lopsided.

UGA should have put that one away a little quicker, they dropped 3 or 4 third down passes that would have gone for first downs.

I agree Stafford has the rest of the year to prove himeself, but he is pretty good. I think he will turn into a fine QB.

we lost to a decent UGA team in OT, it's not like we lost to some Big East school that just started playing ball a few years ago, if being 3-1 (2-1) makes a team mediocre than what does that say about Auburn?

Check out the rankings and compare where that Big East school is ranked this week compared to 'Bama...

USF is only ranked that high because they haven't played anybody yet.

USF will be ranked even higher after this weekend...

Archived