Your thoughts on one short sentence

Tigermike

"One of the most damaging and dangerous events in American society and politics has been the co-option of the Democratic Party by George Soros and his establishment of a variety of leftist special interest groups which essentially act as political and media gestapos." Tammy Bruce, former stridently liberal president of NOW

I would offer that's pretty accurate. Kind of like the Republican Party being co-opted by its own bunch of crazies. Both equally fanatical. Meanwhile, the vast center is looking for somebody, anybody to look out after their interests.

I would offer that's pretty accurate. Kind of like the Republican Party being co-opted by its own bunch of crazies. Both equally fanatical. Meanwhile, the vast center is looking for somebody, anybody to look out after their interests.

Agreed, both parties are caught up in it and whoever can steer clear(if that is possible) could start a big movement.

Agreed, both parties are caught up in it and whoever can steer clear(if that is possible) could start a big movement.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

We have a name and an organization with the Dems, but you say the GOP has been co-opted by its own crazies. Who ? Which group ?

Archived