And the hits just keep on coming...

Guest Tigrinum Major

Wow. That would suck for them. Will have to keep an eye on that story. Would they potentially have to forfeit the ND win also? Or just the Penn State win b/c it was Big Ten rules?

Cool. That will move me up in the TDA rankings as I was stupid enough to pick Penn State to beat Meeechigan.

That TDA thing is rigged, by the way. So I quit playing. Not sure how it's rigged but I think it's pretty obvious when a superior intellect such as myself, can only muster about 34 points a week. I call the dreaded...SHENANIGANS!!

Cool. That will move me up in the TDA rankings as I was stupid enough to pick Penn State to beat Meeechigan.

That TDA thing is rigged, by the way. So I quit playing. Not sure how it's rigged but I think it's pretty obvious when a superior intellect such as myself, can only muster about 34 points a week. I call the dreaded...SHENANIGANS!!

Wait a damn minute. Uncle Eric assured me that there was nothing fishy going on with the rankings. You can take that to the bank.

Now listen hootie hoo, listen, if this game was was rigged, wouldn't Eric's wife (that's me) be winning (which I am definitely NOT)! And he'd be 2nd!

Not our fault that you SUCK at picking games. Keep that job going and maybe eventually you won't have to just practice but could actually be an attorney. :lol:

now pick your frickin games this week, pansy.

Archived