I hate Herbstreet

AuTigersX311

OK so ole' herbie was on Finescum Friday afternoon and said specificallly that he will not pick Vanderbilt in the upset Saturday morning. Low and behold, what does he do? Picks Vandy in the upset special. He is just 2 faced Ohio Scum.

OK so ole' herbie was on Finescum Friday afternoon and said specificallly that he will not pick Vanderbilt in the upset Saturday morning. Low and behold, what does he do? Picks Vandy in the upset special. He is just 2 faced Ohio Scum.

That's two weeks in a row now that Herbstreet shows his prognosticating prowess......The only thing he's got going for him is Holtz. What a couple of goobs...

I love the analysis on ESPN. The reasoning is always sound. The predictions are almost always accurate. The Gameday crew is legendary for their fairness, insight, and football intelligence.

Regards,

Senator Lou Holtz (R- Fla)

Rack em!!

Well in his defense he didnt actually pick Vandy. It was an upset alert segment and he picked auburn/vandy for the upset alert, but that would mean he at least thought Vandy had a descent shot at beating us.

But yeah I really wouldnt worry at all about anything these guys say. People really dont listen to them anymore. I think they started a new philosophy of Corso and Herbstreit picking different teams so at least one of them will get it correct.

I find the critical insight provided by Holtz to be very refreshing. His locker room pep talk segments are brilliant, and only surpassed by the segments where roving reporters visit restaurants around certain campuses and silently eat in front of the camera for 30 seconds.

Well in his defense he didnt actually pick Vandy. It was an upset alert segment and he picked auburn/vandy for the upset alert, but that would mean he at least thought Vandy had a descent shot at beating us.

But yeah I really wouldnt worry at all about anything these guys say. People really dont listen to them anymore. I think they started a new philosophy of Corso and Herbstreit picking different teams so at least one of them will get it correct.

Actually, no. I watched him specifically pick Vandy this morning. He said what you said earlier, then when they were doing some game picks later, he picked Vandy and Corso picked us.

Actually, no. I watched him specifically pick Vandy this morning. He said what you said earlier, then when they were doing some game picks later, he picked Vandy and Corso picked us.

talk about a history of laying eggs. Surprised he doesn't have his own line of eggs being sold in grocery stores.

I wish someone would send Herby a picture of he score board with the caption "Lull this Buckeye Boy". That was his great insight to the Auburn/Vandy game, the Dores were gonna lull us.

Gameday is all about being a show and entertainment now more than it is about analysis.

Take it for what it is now, its entertainment.

Exactly... but it should be on the Comedy channel where it belongs. :homer:

Archived