Bama has their hands full

PigskinPat

Well bama pulled it out. Good thing for all of that intensive 4th quarter training Satan put the team through. :lol:

Well too bad. oh well, the losses will be piling up soon enough. Ole Miss, Tennessee could both be losses for this team. Go Rebs and Vols!!

Poor sabear.....Does he have "BRICK" insurance?

p.s. eli gold and the crack head are the most pathetic announcing duo in the history of the sport. Being obvious homers is one thing...NOT being capable of doing your job is another.

Serious question.... Do you think little man will take responsibility for the lack luster play or if he will throw is players under the bus?

Poor sabear.....Does he have "BRICK" insurance?

p.s. eli gold and the crack head are the most pathetic announcing duo in the history of the sport. Being obvious homers is one thing...NOT being capable of doing your job is another.

Amen to that. I listened to the last part of that game on my way to dinner. For one, I could hardly tell what was going on. Two, a comment he made at the end of the game was absurd: "Alabama survives a stubborn Houston team." I guess they didn't get the memo; Shula.... err, Saban (what's the difference?) wanted them to travel 700 miles and just roll over for him.

Archived