Just thought we had problems...

DKW 86

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:roflol::roflol:

oh, PLEASE tell me it isn't a photoshop job!!!

what would be better is if at the next home game they flew one that said "NOW HIRING: HEAD COACH"

No photoshop. Go to hawg boards. There were more there. Just awful...

:roflol::roflol:

oh, PLEASE tell me it isn't a photoshop job!!!

what would be better is if at the next home game they flew one that said "NOW HIRING: HEAD COACH"

That is priceless!!! Why didnt we do that when Shula was out?

don't worry y'all will have a chance, when the false prophet falls off his pedestal

You mean the guy with 2 SEC Championship rings and 1 National Title...in 5 years?

don't worry y'all will have a chance, when the false prophet falls off his pedestal

You mean the guy with 2 SEC Championship rings and 1 National Title...in 5 years?

Yeah. That same guy that lost to UAB, had a whole state's worth of talent all for himself, a somewhat tolerable fanbase, and no Tommy Tuberville to recruit against after he beat him 3 times.

Yeah. That same guy that lost to UAB, had a whole state's worth of talent all for himself, a somewhat tolerable fanbase, and no Tommy Tuberville to recruit against after he beat him 3 times.

Psssshhh please...Tubs can't hold a candle in recruiting versus Saban.... Lie to yourself if it helps you sleep better at night.

Psssshhh please...Tubs can't hold a candle in recruiting versus Saban.... Lie to yourself if it helps you sleep better at night.

Says the person who almost got beat by Houston, if that pass was a little lower, you would have lost. Tubs has been here 9 years, how many coaches have you all had in 9 years?

To quote the infamous BG: Do you have problems with reading comprehension?

Ok, so for one, I didn't mean for the last comment to be about recruiting - it was mainly about Saban being 2-3 against Tuberville - but I can see how it could be interpreted that way.

And two, did Nick Saban have to recruit against Tuberville after losing for the third time against Tuberville? No he did not because he bolted for the NFL.

Ok, so for one, I didn't mean for the last comment to be about recruiting - it was mainly about Saban being 2-3 against Tuberville - but I can see how it could be interpreted that way.

And two, did Nick Saban have to recruit against Tuberville after losing for the third time against Tuberville? No he did not because he bolted for the NFL.

Okay, misread it. But it wasn't clear enough for any reading comprehension to be allowed. Next time just state the obvious.

No, he just out recruited him all 4 other years he was there. And is continuing to do so here.

Says the person who almost got beat by Houston, if that pass was a little lower, you would have lost.

Replies the person who go beaten by MSU and almost lost to K State.

Yeah. That same guy that lost to UAB

He lost to UAB in his first season. He went on to go 8-4. He also won the SEC in his 2nd year. How did CTT do in his first season at Auburn? I'll help you...5-6. How long did it take CTT to win 10 games? Was it 6 years...or was it 7 years?

Okay, misread it. But it wasn't clear enough for any reading comprehension to be allowed. Next time just state the obvious.

I did state the obvious, lady of art who is mysteriously posting something that is in response to a conversation between a Bama fan and me.

I said Saban had no Tuberville to recruit against. He didn't. He recruited Louisiana, Tuberville recruited Alabama/Georgia. Yes, both stole some recruits from each other, but it was nothing compared to the recruiting battles between Alabama and Auburn.

from the last post - "Replies the person who go beaten by MSU and almost lost to K State."

MSU is 4-2, KState was undefeated until this weekend and lost to an undefeated Kansas. You all haven't played MSU yet, just wait, it won't be a cake walk. They are better than you think, we have made the proper adjustments since that game and have improved.

You all got worse as the game went along yesterday. Almost like the guys got complacent and thought it would be a bust out game. But you did pull it out.

You won't win an argument on an Auburn Board, you can try all you want but we will keep coming back with more.

No, he just out recruited him all 4 other years he was there. And is continuing to do so here.

Says the person who almost got beat by Houston, if that pass was a little lower, you would have lost.

Replies the person who go beaten by MSU and almost lost to K State.

Yeah. That same guy that lost to UAB

He lost to UAB in his first season. He went on to go 8-4. He also won the SEC in his 2nd year. How did CTT do in his first season at Auburn? I'll help you...5-6. How long did it take CTT to win 10 games? Was it 6 years...or was it 7 years?

It really is cute how excited y'all have been.

Recruiting or no recruiting, Nick Saban is 2-3 against Tommy Tuberville. I don't care how many stickers Rivals.com gives high school athletes, Nick Saban can not claim a winning record against Auburn's head coach.

And yes, we lost to Mississippi State and beat K State. Kansas State beat Texas and lost to a good Kansas team. Bama only beat Vandy by 14 points. We were up 35-0 at one point. How does that make you feel? Were you distraught when the Bryant-Denny announcer told that score? 35-7 with 7 points coming against our 3rd string. Some argue if the refs hadn't blown a few early calls, Vandy might have beaten you. But yeah, we ALMOST lost to K State.

He lost to UAB when they had only been in Div I for FOUR years. Watson Brown outsmarted and outcoached Nick Saban.

And how did Tuberville do in his 2nd year at Auburn? After a sanctioned decade in the 90s, Tuberville was able to take Auburn to the SEC championship.

How many undefeated seasons does Nick Saban have?

Recruiting or no recruiting, Nick Saban is 2-3 against Tommy Tuberville. I don't care how many stickers Rivals.com gives high school athletes, Nick Saban can not claim a winning record against Auburn's head coach.

What is CTT's record against Mike Dubose? Hey, since he's 4-4 against Houston Nutt, I guess it's safe to assume that Houston is at LEAST as good of a coach as CTT.

And yes, we lost to Mississippi State and beat K State. Kansas State beat Texas and lost to a good Kansas team. Bama only beat Vandy by 14 points. We were up 35-0 at one point. How does that make you feel? Were you distraught when the Bryant-Denny announcer told that score? 35-7 with 7 points coming against our 3rd string. Some argue if the refs hadn't blown a few early calls, Vandy might have beaten you. But yeah, we ALMOST lost to K State.

K State lost to a Kansas team who you claim is "good"...yet their other 4 wins were: Central Michigan, SE Louisiana, Toledo, and Florida International.

Bama only beat Vandy by 14 points. So. What does that mean? It was the 2nd game of the season and we ran an incredibly vanilla offensive package to not show anything for the next week. The 7 points may have come against your 3rd string, but the INT came from your starter.

People can argue what they want about "blown calls." But the bottom line is, we won by 2 TDs. We were up 24-3 and they got a late TD on our bench players. Kind of like yours. AU fans ALWAYS say that Bama "should have lost.". Even in a game like this, where we won by 2 TDs and never trailed. Nice try though. I knew someone was going to bring up a point comparison from the Vandy game.

What is CTT's record against Mike Dubose? Hey, since he's 4-4 against Houston Nutt, I guess it's safe to assume that Houston is at LEAST as good of a coach as CTT.

K State lost to a Kansas team who you claim is "good"...yet their other 4 wins were: Central Michigan, SE Louisiana, Toledo, and Florida International.

Bama only beat Vandy by 14 points. So. What does that mean? It was the 2nd game of the season and we ran an incredibly vanilla offensive package to not show anything for the next week. The 7 points may have come against your 3rd string, but the INT came from your starter.

People can argue what they want about "blown calls." But the bottom line is, we won by 2 TDs. We were up 24-3 and they got a late TD on our bench players. Kind of like yours. AU fans ALWAYS say that Bama "should have lost.". Even in a game like this, where we won by 2 TDs and never trailed. Nice try though. I knew someone was going to bring up a point comparison from the Vandy game.

I'm not the one going around saying, "So-and-so doesn't hold a candle to Coach Tuberville." That's what you and your kind have been doing with Nick Saban ever since he arrived. Tuberville is 3-2 against Nick Saban. If Houston Nutt is 4-4, does that mean Houston Nutt is a better coach than Nick Saban? It doesn't matter. What does matter is that Bama sees Nick Saban as a much better coach than he actually is. Nobody can out recruit him nor outcoach him. You do realize that Alabama is just as close to being 2-4 as we are being 6-0? Vice versa, I guess.

Rivals recruiting rankings…

2002 - winner Tubs

6 Auburn 33 1 11 16 3.21 2,296

15 LSU 26 1 10 9 3.23 1,871

2003 – winner Saban

1 LSU 28 1 17 10 3.68 2,626

11 Auburn 26 1 6 17 3.23 1,770

2004 – winner Saban

2 LSU 28 3 12 10 3.54 2,492

21 Auburn 27 0 4 10 2.67 954

2005 – winner Tubs

13 Auburn 21 1 7 10 3.19 1,596

22 LSU 13 1 7 5 3.69 1,335

2007 – winner Tubs

7 Auburn 30 0 13 15 3.37 2,013

10 Alabama 25 0 10 12 3.28 1,789

2008 still pending – Winner who knows…long way til Feb

4 Alabama

19 1 11 5 3.58 1,857

14 Auburn

15 2 1 12 3.33 1,102

You know BG keep blowing that same ol’ piece of crap UAT propaganda bull…. Head to head coaching Tuberville is 3-2 against your Savior and in recruiting he is 3-2 as well…Try again or just ignore the facts as usual.

Let's say we grant your assertion. It really doesn't matter. You've got to coach them.

And, don't get me wrong, I'm not granting your assertion. Good recruiting goes beyond who gets the most players ranked highly by the "gurus."

InDNo

I really hope you dont believe that. All Tubs has done is brought in and developed NFL talent. Take a look at the NFL at see what AU players are doing. Admitedly Saban has had his success recruiting too at LSU, but youre crazy to think Saban is some recruiting god.

Has anyone mentioned lately that the only major SEC team that Saban has a winning record against is uat? But unfortunately, the only way he can get after the tahd now is making them think that he's a coaching and recruiting God only to finally prove to them that they really were delusional the whole time.

How many undefeated seasons does Nick Saban have?

Since BS wont answer I will, the answer is 0

Ok. How many National Championships does CTT have? How long did it take him to get that undefeated season? Saban did his damage in 5 years. 2 SEC Titles and 1 National Title in 5 years.

And you guys still say hes a crappy coach. You've given CTT the longest leash in the world, for one SEC title in 9 seasons. Yet you expect us to be furious with Saban 6 games in when we are 4-2.

Archived