Honest discussion about A&M coaching situation

BamaGrad03

I agree this is a "who cares" thread. They got their man in the FifthChoiceOne. Maybe sabear will be fed up with the redneclks at years end and can make the uat to a&m a regular occurance.

I agree this is a "who cares" thread. They got their man in the FifthChoiceOne. Maybe sabear will be fed up with the redneclks at years end and can make the uat to a&m a regular occurance.

They don't call it the "stepping stone" for nothing. :big:

Leavitt would be an idiot if he left USF. The man is a god to those guys, and rightfully so, he has done an awesome job.

I agree. Plus, he's worked his butt off building that program from scratch over the last few years and is just now beginning to enjoy the success of all his hard work. Why leave a program poised for great things in the next few years to start over rebuilding a mess? [similar to what CTT would be doing in going to aTm.] Leavitt must also know the Big East BCS berth is his for the taking for the immediate future. It'll be a while before anyone at aTm is challenging Texas or Oklahoma for the Big 12's BCS bid.

I do see Leavitt getting a big raise at USF real soon, though!

Archived