Thursday night beatdown in Jersey

SixtySix_from_USF

With all of my heart, I despise the Scarlet Knights from Rutgers. It was not the 2 point loss from last year [although that does have something to do with it,] but more so the video liked above.

We beat the Golden Knights of Central Florida last week, now onwards to the Scarlet Knights of Rutgers. If you plan on watching anything on a Thursday night, tune into ESPN and watch our Bulls stampede over the tin can men of the North!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

GO BULLS!!!

If you plan on watching anything on a Thursday night, tune into ESPN and watch our Bulls stampede over the tin can men of the North!

I assure you I was planning on it.

War Eagle & Go Bulls back atcha.

I didn't see anything wrong with the video. They weren't trashin anyone else. Just pumping up themselves.

Just like the throat slashing gesture or the choking gesture? I know that usually gets the UATers pumped up.

I didn't see anything wrong with the video. They weren't trashin anyone else. Just pumping up themselves.

Just like the throat slashing gesture or the choking gesture? I know that usually gets the UATers pumped up.

Alright sir-flame-a-lot

What in that video was inappropriate?

I think he was referring to the fact that that was after they beat USF last year. It's apparently time for some revenge, GO BULLS.

I think he was referring to the fact that that was after they beat USF last year. It's apparently time for some revenge, GO BULLS.

Exactly. This and the vulgar trash talking that has been occuring with the fans of Rutgers has but me to the edge.

Exactly. This and the vulgar trash talking that has been occuring with the fans of Rutgers has but me to the edge.

GO BULLS! Make us look good!!! POUND EM!!! ;-)

:au::homer:

Archived