Someone explain to me.....

WDE1313

when did Arkansas get this bammer itch to fire coaches? I mean Nutt has taken them to 3 west titles and one of those was last year. I mean I would understand if he had the record of Croom, but he doesn't he actually has a pretty good record and seems like a really nice guy.

WHY FIRE NUTT?

I hear it's not a "wins" and "losses" issue? No links, etc. Just hearsay.

The mass exodus of Mustain, et al. and the OC in the off season didn't help. I don't know who UArk could get that would be any better though!

If tubs had Nutts record and performed as badly in big games with a super heisman candidate like Mcfadden, wouldn't you be pretty upset with him as well?

How about if after 4 games with Borges handling the game plan in 2004 Tubbs got fussy about running Ronnie brown all the time and pretty much fired him while keeping him on staff then lost to some big name schools instead of winning out.

How about if he got Burns and Ziemba so hopped off at him during the course of the year that they ended up transferring because Tubb's had a grudge against Borges schemes with those two.

Basically he ran off top rank recruits, a good O coach, and failed to clinch a NC champ berth with the Best player on the field of football because he wouldn't learn to pass the ball to open up McFaddens running game.

Look what we did to them because they wouldn't adapt and use a pass offense that would beat us. Nutt is a moron when it comes to realistic football planning and good game time calling. If his team isn't rolling over the opponent he loses the game due to bad play calling when it counts.

I hear it's not a "wins" and "losses" issue? No links, etc. Just hearsay.

The mass exodus of Mustain, et al. and the OC in the off season didn't help. I don't know who UArk could get that would be any better though!

Speaking of the OC, his team is now averaging 587 yards a game, which is second in the nation.

Proof of what I speak!

The Arkansas program had too much negative publicity during the off season. If Nutt had been successful this year (and I know the years not over, but no SECCG) I think he might have gotten a pass.

when did Arkansas get this bammer itch to fire coaches? I mean Nutt has taken them to 3 west titles and one of those was last year. I mean I would understand if he had the record of Croom, but he doesn't he actually has a pretty good record and seems like a really nice guy.

WHY FIRE NUTT?

Go to www.woopig.net and ask this question. You will soon see the light.

WHY FIRE NUTT?

Go to www.woopig.net and ask this question. You will soon see the light.

Or get banned for being a Nutt supporter, or I guess you could also be called a jockstrap.

WHY FIRE NUTT?

Go to FRICKIN www.woopig.net and ask this FRICKIN question. You will soon see the FRICKIN light.

Or get FRICKIN banned for being a FRICKIN Nutt supporter, or I guess you could also be called a FRICKIN jockstrap.

FRICKIN fixed that for you...

Archived