Academic Integrity Week at UAT.....I kid you not

JohnDeere

UAT can't win for losing. Sometimes (for about 10 seconds), I actually feel sorry for those dumb bastages who actually attended school down there or hold UAT in high regards.

UAt website

The University of Alabama has always set the standard with its legacy and tradition of academic integrity. In keeping with that tradition, the University offers a week of events that celebrates the value that campus administrators, faculty and students have placed on maintaining academic integrity. All are encouraged to participate in the week’s events.

How would you even know about this? Have you been surfing the school website while your parents aren't around?

I'm a UA student and I'm very proud to be one. Too bad I'm a "dumb bastage" because of it.

Stay classy.

UAT can't win for losing. Sometimes (for about 10 seconds), I actually feel sorry for those dumb bastages who actually attended school down there or hold UAT in high regards.

UAt website

The University of Alabama has always set the standard with its legacy and tradition of academic integrity. In keeping with that tradition, the University offers a week of events that celebrates the value that campus administrators, faculty and students have placed on maintaining academic integrity. All are encouraged to participate in the week’s events.

wow, calling someone a "dumb bastage" just because you do not like their school's football team. i always thought you were kind of a jerk, but now i know you really are one.

UAt website

Slow your role there buddy. I attend that school. The academics taught at the University have nothing to do with the dark pink tide.

UAt website

Slow your role there buddy. I attend that school. The academics taught at the University have nothing to do with the dark pink tide.

sucks.

UAt website

wow, calling someone a "dumb bastage" just because you do not like their school's football team. i always thought you were kind of a jerk, but now i know you really are one.

Is your purpose in life lurking on Auburn message boards?

How would you even know about this? Have you been surfing the school website while your parents aren't around?

I'm a UA student and I'm very proud to be one. Too bad I'm a "dumb bastage" because of it.

Stay classy.

I don't surf the UAT website. I did a google of "How to get a undergrad in two semesters from home?" UAT was #1 in returned results followed by Phoenix University.

Yeah, it is too bad.

UAt website

Is your purpose in life lurking on Auburn message boards?

is it your purpose in life to be a complete jerk?

Had the "books" in questioned @ west vance already been colored in?

Had the "books" in questioned @ west vance already been colored in?

Well no...but they were...er..."borrowed"?.... :)

:au::homer:

Archived