What if Bammer...

GaTigerFan

The last 10 posts have been made by bammers.... This is a Auburn forum isn't it? Am I at the right place?

if you don't like it, don't read it. we have just as much right to post here as you do. mind you that MOST threads about Bama here in the Rivals forum are started by AU fans, including this one. i'm tired of seeing you constantly whine about Bama fans posting here. give it a rest. if you don't want us posting about Bama related topics, then tell your bretheren to quit making posts about Bama. good luck on that one.

The fact still the same, You fired shula for losing to msu. Nick the (THEGOD)Saban won't have a better record, And all of his tough game's were at home,

CMS was fired for WAY more than just losing to MSU. but, that was pretty much the icing on the cake. if you think otherwise, this is your brain on drugs.

I know why he was fird Dummy, He got the thumb! Same reason you Gommers threw a brick in Bill Curry's window, Give us a break, Yes this is a rivals board , Not excuse central, And if you don't like the give and Take!!!!!!!!! Stop crying, You can't have it both way

I know why he was fird Dummy, He got the thumb! Same reason you Gommers threw a brick in Bill Curry's window, Give us a break, Yes this is a rivals board , Not excuse central, And if you don't like the give and Take!!!!!!!!! Stop crying, You can't have it both way

. > ,

It's unfair to judge Saban when he's being forced to coach second-rate players. Despite what any blind loyalist will tell you, Alabama is far, far behind the conference's elite when it comes to talent.

I still say we would have lost several games that we won if Shula were still on the sidelines, though.

But I don't guess it's unfair to judge Sara Jessica Parker Wilson, Andre and all the rest.......

You know what this forum sounds like to me? Sounds like excuses are being prepared. If you're a Bama fan, then act like it. Don't try to tell us the reasons you're not good/will lose/we're better/whatever.

It's unfair to judge Saban when he's being forced to coach second-rate players. Despite what any blind loyalist will tell you, Alabama is far, far behind the conference's elite when it comes to talent.

I still say we would have lost several games that we won if Shula were still on the sidelines, though.

But I don't guess it's unfair to judge Sara Jessica Parker Wilson, Andre and all the rest.......

For whatever reason, those two are not as good as they were last year.

And, just so you know, I don't need to prepare an excuse to you or any other person on this planet. You tell me to "act like a Bama fan", yet, you feel the need to bash that fan 24/7. You can't have it both ways.

I agree an auburn fan should never comment on bama. (NOT) we should worry about our own team. Bammer's can say anything they want about auburn, But when the shoe's on the other foot they lose there mind's,

Only a bama fan would have the gaull to get on a auburn forum. And tell us what we should be able to say.

You know what this forum sounds like to me? Sounds like excuses are being prepared. If you're a Bama fan, then act like it. Don't try to tell us the reasons you're not good/will lose/we're better/whatever.

I have to witness this everyday and I have started calling in Bammer Self Help Psychology.

Bammer's down play everything from their depth, talent, gamebreakers, and even coaching in an effort to:

A.) Ease the pain after a loss

B.) Have an excuse already created when they lose

C.) Be able to call any win a "Historic Bammer WIN" because they did it with "limited talent or bad coaching"

This is called Cognitive Dissonance and every human has it but people that are constantly rejected or fail seem to live in it more than others.......

56148837.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939847EC77F5F8D1CE01DDB0AA5D4DCF94A40A659CEC4C8CB6

I love that pic. those poor poor bammers.

I will say it again! Bama fan's love to Crow but hate the taste of it.

I have lived in this state for 27 year's and they have never domanated auburn.

And wheater they like it or not that's tradition,

No team has beaten there ass's more than auburn

Please win crimson, Aren;t you and the other bammers telling us year after year how much better your recruit's are. It's always and excuse with you folk's, your players are better than anyone's when your winning , lose a couple and it's the lack of talent, or probation,

Please pick one and live with it pleaseeeeeeee!

No.

Shula had some serious busts in recruiting. And, not only did he sign inferior players, he didn't implement a strength and conditioning program when they got here.

How anyone is surprised Alabama is 6-4 is beyond me.

*sigh*

I guess he should have been recruiting players instead of lights.

And maybe he shouldn't have been finding all those nuggets other coaches didn't know about.

And, just so you know, I don't need to prepare an excuse to you or any other person on this planet. You tell me to "act like a Bama fan", yet, you feel the need to bash that fan 24/7. You can't have it both ways.

So, what could be the reason that John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt isn't as good as he was last year? Did he get dumb over night? Did he lose skills in the offseason? Well, what changed? Oh yeah, his coaching staff....

Has it occured to any Alabama fans that John Boy Walton may have received better coaching last year than he has had this year? And, Saban forgive me for using this word, but could it be that the "scheme" is flawed in some way?

I've heard lots of people down on JPW. And, I am sure that he is only a small part of the problem.

I wasn't bashing you or any other Bama fans. I was saying to stop whining!

A bammer can't stop whinning. It's part of his DNA, A bama fan would cry if you were throwing hundred

dollar bill's at him!!!!! He would cry and say you were thowing them to hard, If they beat us next week .They will say they have better player's and coach's. If they lose it's because of probation. They will use that line till they win, I just wish they didn't cry so much, Grow a pair ,

They cry more than my 3yr old little girl

A bammer can't stop whinning. It's part of his DNA, A bama fan would cry if you were throwing hundred

dollar bill's at him!!!!! He would cry and say you were thowing them to hard, If they beat us next week .They will say they have better player's and coach's. If they lose it's because of probation. They will use that line till they win, I just wish they didn't cry so much, Grow a pair ,

They cry more than my 3yr old little girl

The only thing I've read today that has made me want to whine, is your post. Please tell me you weren't educated in Alabama.

So, what could be the reason that John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt isn't as good as he was last year? Did he get dumb over night? Did he lose skills in the offseason? Well, what changed? Oh yeah, his coaching staff....

Has it occured to any Alabama fans that John Boy Walton may have received better coaching last year than he has had this year? And, Saban forgive me for using this word, but could it be that the "scheme" is flawed in some way?

I've heard lots of people down on JPW. And, I am sure that he is only a small part of the problem.

I attribute it to coaching, yes. Of course, there are about a billion other factors that you could make a legit case for.

That statement's not a knock on our current staff, but rather one of the few compliments I'll dish out to Shula.

Mike Shula's a good QB coach, in my opinion. I don't follow the Jaguars whatsoever, but I've heard about how well their previously mediocre quarterbacks have done this year. I don't think there's any denying that Shula was a big help to Wilson. In over his head as a head coach, but a very good assistant.

it may have been better QB coaching or just more coaching attention with Shula, who knows? i don't see why he would forget things he was taught last season though. i would bet the defense is getting alot more attention from coaching than the QB is though.

as far as the scheme, i'm pretty content with it actually. the play calling is by far better than last season. we still have 2 games left and have already put up about the same numbers offensively as we did through the entire season last season. here's a breakdown which will include our bowl game from 06 and compared to through Saturday of this season.

34 TD, 29 XP, 21 FG, 1 safety, 298 points, 22.9 ppg. 8th ranked total offense in the SEC

JPW pass avg/game: 216/379 (57%), 10 INT, 2707 yards, 17 TD, 208 ypg. 5th ranked QB in the SEC

red-zone: 40/53 (75.5%), 20 TD. 7th ranked RZ offense in the SEC

33 TD, 31 XP, 2 2-pt conv, 21 FG, 1 safety, 298 points, 29.8 ppg. 6th ranked total offense in the SEC

JPW pass avg/game: 203/373 (54.4%), 8 INT, 2231 yds, 14 TD, 223.1 ypd. 4th ranked QB in the SEC

red-zone: 37/43 (86.4%), 25 TD. 8th ranked RZ offense in the SEC

we look to be pretty even or on track to surpass last season's stats by playing UL-Monroe and hopefully you guys still have problems defending the deep ball when we play. there were alot of folks who said CMA would flop his first year as OC in the SEC. i could see where they were coming from, as i don't think Rice ever saw the caliber of defense of SEC teams. however, i think he has done quite well in his first year. all schemes are flawed to some degree, thats just part of it. i can't expect a first year OC to blow last year's stats out of the water. i think it is promising that those stats will probably be met and in some categories have already been exceeded.

I don't think JPW is worse than last year. He didn't have a 350 yard 4 TD game last year like he did against Arky this year. He didn't have a game last year like he did against UT this year.

People forget that our SOS was in the 60s last year, its #4 this year.

Archived