What if Bammer...

GaTigerFan

... still had Shula as its head coach. What would their record be? King Saban is 6-4... would Shula's be any worse? I don't think so.

I have a feeling they would have lost to Houston and Arkansas, my guess is they would be 4-6. I think they are slightly better coached this year, but they are still 100% dependent upon their QB getting hot.

It's unfair to judge Saban when he's being forced to coach second-rate players. Despite what any blind loyalist will tell you, Alabama is far, far behind the conference's elite when it comes to talent.

I still say we would have lost several games that we won if Shula were still on the sidelines, though.

Please win crimson, Aren;t you and the other bammers telling us year after year how much better your recruit's are. It's always and excuse with you folk's, your players are better than anyone's when your winning , lose a couple and it's the lack of talent, or probation,

Please pick one and live with it pleaseeeeeeee!

Please win crimson, Aren;t you and the other bammers telling us year after year how much better your recruit's are. It's always and excuse with you folk's, your players are better than anyone's when your winning , lose a couple and it's the lack of talent, or probation,

Please pick one and live with it pleaseeeeeeee!

No.

Shula had some serious busts in recruiting. And, not only did he sign inferior players, he didn't implement a strength and conditioning program when they got here.

How anyone is surprised Alabama is 6-4 is beyond me.

... still had Shula as its head coach. What would their record be? King Saban is 6-4... would Shula's be any worse? I don't think so.

I don't know. Ask Tennessee.

UAT has better talent than they like to admit. UAT has used the Finscum classic of being "talent deprived" as a crutch all year.

Face it you actually have good talent wearing dark pink.

UAT has better talent than they like to admit. UAT has used the Finscum classic of being "talent deprived" as a crutch all year.

Elaborate...

Elaborate...

The fact is we have uat beat on the lines but if you look at skill positions you guys are deep in talent.

You guys have Hall, Brown, Oakley, Caddell, Stover, Mccoy, Grant, Johns, Coffee, Alexander, Upchurch, Arenas, Lowe, Castile, Johnson, etc.. all of these guys are big play threats.

Now think about our roster.....how many gamebreakers do we have?

In a QB battle you guys sadly enough have us beat(not to mention your backup is the best QB on either team)

So please do not try and pass of that you guys have the talent pool of La Tech

Elaborate...

The fact is we have uat beat on the lines but if you look at skill positions you guys are deep in talent.

You guys have Hall, Brown, Oakley, Caddell, Stover, Mccoy, Grant, Johns, Coffee, Alexander, Upchurch, Arenas, Lowe, Castile, Johnson, etc.. all of these guys are big play threats.

In a QB battle you guys sadly enough have us beat(not to mention your backup is the best QB on either team)

Don't even try to say that Glen Coffee is a game breaker. He wouldn't get carries on your scout team.

Arenas, Lowe, and Hall are big play threats. Maybe Keith Brown. Certainly the Keith Brown of 2005...

But, Oakley hasn't caught a meaningful pass all season. Johns hasn't had a carry since Johnny Musso got the next one, and Rashad Johnson is a safety who dropped two INTs today.

McElroy is nothing special. Trust me. He won't even be our second stringer next season.

Games are won and lost on the lines. Even if those guys you have listed were the gamebreakers you claim them to be, what good do they do us if we can't establish a run or give the QB time to pass the ball?

Of the deep pool of gamebreaking talent you claim we have, how many of those guys would start for Auburn?? DJ would. Arenas would. Brown probably would. Alexander(I'm assuming you mean Earl) has only seen very limited action this year. Johns is special teams only and Castille isn't even our best cover corner.

Rashad Johnson is a safety who dropped two INTs today.

Despite the two drops today, Johnson has had a very good year. Two drops means he was where he was supposed to be twice today.

Rashad Johnson is a safety who dropped two INTs today.

Despite the two drops today, Johnson has had a very good year. Two drops means he was where he was supposed to be twice today.

Johnson's one of those guys that's only out there because of his heart. He has had a strong year.

Yet, I wasn't giddy when he dropped two potential interceptions simply because "he was where he was supposed to be." Now, I'm not implying that you were in anyway. But, you gotta make plays...

I forgot about Rashad. He's another one that AU would take. RJ is having an All-SEC caliber season. And he's the best open field tackler we have.

Not to mention he's tied for the league lead in INTs.

Yet, I wasn't giddy when he dropped two potential interceptions simply because "he was where he was supposed to be." Now, I'm not implying that you were in anyway. But, you gotta make plays...

If he got his hands on the ball and knocked it down, he made the plays. I realize that he should've had both of them, but come on, he isn't going to catch every ball that hits his hands. Otherwise he would be on the offensive side of the ball. He did have one interception on the day though. I think he leads our team in interceptions AND the SEC in interceptions so far this year.

We have some players on defense not making plays. Johnson isn't one of them.

The fact still the same, You fired shula for losing to msu. Nick the (THEGOD)Saban won't have a better record, And all of his tough game's were at home,

Just bammer's being bammers. Clamp there mouth's shut and they will crap themself's, LOL

I don't care who you are that's funny right there

The last 10 posts have been made by bammers.... This is a Auburn forum isn't it? Am I at the right place?

This is an Auburn Rivals forum. I am a fan of an Auburn Rival. I'll ask for the second time today. Is the Rivals forum NOT for rival posters?

Archived