In Debt We Trust

Bottomfeeder

http://video.aol.com/video/video-category/1950529

This is a movie I'm presently watching concerning the credit card industry's stranglehold on the average American. Even an actress may have to claim bankruptcy. The college board needs to keep these evildoers off of the state-owned campus of Auburn University.

http://video.aol.com/video/video-category/1950529

This is a movie I'm presently watching concerning the credit card industry's stranglehold on the average American. Even an actress may have to claim bankruptcy. The college board needs to keep these evildoers off of the state-owned campus of Auburn University.

Stranglehold? Is anybody forcing anybody to use those things?

I have a grand total of 0$'s owed to the credit card companies. I have 2 major credit cards, and rarely use either of them. I almost never even carry them, so the impulse to use them is about nil.

I have a couple of major credit cards too, except that I use them all the time: gas, groceries, you name it. I also haven't paid any interest to any credit card company. How? Simple -- I pay them off completely every month and keep a $0.00 balance. This isn't rocket science. It's simple arithmetic.

So why don't you guys go to freshman orientation and talk to the kids about credit cards? It's obvious that high school wasn't enough to prevent some from falling prey to the credit card industry. If it helps just one student that would be worth it. If I could afford it I would be in front of every credit card company's booth with a fact sheet to hand out.

So why don't you guys go to freshman orientation and talk to the kids about credit cards? It's obvious that high school wasn't enough to prevent some from falling prey to the credit card industry. If it helps just one student that would be worth it. If I could afford it I would be in front of every credit card company's booth with a fact sheet to hand out.

Why the heck should I be a parent to these kids?

You should also speak to them , judging by your signature, on the dangers of consuming red meat.

You should also speak to them , judging by your signature, on the dangers of consuming red meat.

Good point. Bottomfeeder will next assail the cattle industry for forcing us to eat tasty steaks and hamburgers.

Good point. Bottomfeeder will next assail the cattle industry for forcing us to eat tasty steaks and hamburgers.

OMG. :roflol: You guys are crazy. LMAO But I'm eating drumsticks right I smoked Saturday. They are good. Eat more chicken?

BF would have us be better parents to kids in college just as he'd have the Gov't be better parents to us all.

<_<

BF would have us be better parents to kids in college just as he'd have the Gov't be better parents to us all.

<_<

Not. You know I hate big government. Heck I hate government period. What da ya, crazy?

Archived