Bias is hard to hold....

rtftiger

My guess is that many writers and radio talk show hosts around the state are worried about being McCreadied this week. After all, how can you not talk bad about a team that lost to ULM? Even Paul Gattis, he of up-Mal's-rear fame, is having a hard time....and he admits it. This is his blog from tonight. Click the link or read it for yourself below.

Punch it like a War Hawk!!!

"Folks, that's the most stunning game I've ever seen. Just stunning. Absolutely, positively stunning.

And I'm still stunned. You realize ULM was 4-6 coming into the game? Travis Reier of Bama Online said that North Texas' only win this season came against ULM. Haven't double-checked that yet but, wow.

OK, if it matters, Saban apologized to the fans in his postgame press conference. And he and JPW described the loss as embarrassing.

"I'm very disappointed," Saban said. "I apologize to the people who support the program. We didn't represent the program with the class they deserve."

Geez, people, this is unreal. There is no good way to look at this."

My guess is that many writers and radio talk show hosts around the state are worried about being McCreadied this week. After all, how can you not talk bad about a team that lost to ULM? Even Paul Gattis, he of up-Mal's-rear fame, is having a hard time....and he admits it. This is his blog from tonight. Click the link or read it for yourself below.

Punch it like a War Hawk!!!

"Folks, that's the most stunning game I've ever seen. Just stunning. Absolutely, positively stunning.

And I'm still stunned. You realize ULM was 4-6 coming into the game? Travis Reier of Bama Online said that North Texas' only win this season came against ULM. Haven't double-checked that yet but, wow.

OK, if it matters, Saban apologized to the fans in his postgame press conference. And he and JPW described the loss as embarrassing.

"I'm very disappointed," Saban said. "I apologize to the people who support the program. We didn't represent the program with the class they deserve."

Geez, people, this is unreal. There is no good way to look at this."

Never under estimate the power of the uat spin machine.

that's right don't show any respect to ULM. uat should apologize for hurting

ULM's strength of schedule.

In the post-game Eli,Kenny and Saban demeaned ULM as well. "This wasn't anything about them doing anything, this was all about what Alabama didn't do. It wasn't a matter of them winning the game, it was a matter of Alabama losing it."

In the post-game Eli,Kenny and Saban demeaned ULM as well. "This wasn't anything about them doing anything, this was all about what Alabama didn't do. It wasn't a matter of them winning the game, it was a matter of Alabama losing it."

You mean there was substance in the post-game show? I tried listening here in Auburn, and it was commercial, commercial, station identification, commercial, some talk about uat's greatest running back (talked about Alexander a lot), commercial. They came back and said "up next, we'll play the post game interview with Eli and Coach Saban." The station cut off the show and started playing music again.

If you don't talk about it, it didn't happen!

You mean there was substance in the post-game show? I tried listening here in Auburn, and it was commercial, commercial, station identification, commercial, some talk about uat's greatest running back (talked about Alexander a lot), commercial. They came back and said "up next, we'll play the post game interview with Eli and Coach Saban." The station cut off the show and started playing music again.

If you don't talk about it, it didn't happen!

they must have been threatened they would lose their jobs if they said anything negative about uat

I heard that too and tried to post it, but the site was so bogged down that I gave up on it. Saban is such an ass, that it's hard to contain his total "assness" in one place.....

No credit was EVER given to ULM after the game. To his credit, Snake Stabler was making it clear that beyond the turnovers, ULM just beat them on the field. He pointed out that ULM's line out performed and "beat" Alabama.

According to Saban though, he "saw it coming all week and tried to warn the players this might happen."

$4 M I L L I O N D O L L A R S ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :rolleyes:

Some of you sound surprised on how Saban showed no class with his comments about ULM. Where have you been since the end of last years NFL season? :lol:

It is 9:30 pm and I just now found out about UAT getting beat by ULM (I promised the family a football free day today). I had to clean the Gatorade off the TV when I saw the score.

Hey, better late then never. Like I said, I had family time today with no football since this coming Saturday is going to be about nothing but football. Heck, the only games I would have watched today anyway would have been the Michigan/OSU game and maybe Kentucky/UGA.

Some of you sound surprised on how Saban showed no class with his comments about ULM. Where have you been since the end of last years NFL season? :lol:

It is 9:30 pm and I just now found out about UAT getting beat by ULM (I promised the family a football free day today). I had to clean the Gatorade off the TV when I saw the score.

My brother was having a non football day today as well. He was doing some work around the house when I called him about the bammer game. He didn’t believe me. He thought I was joking with him.

Archived