$aban=results

jumbo

4 million dollars a year? NO way Shula loses this game to the Warhawks! NO miracle for the Bammers, and yes ya'll are back!!! I had a nice big laugh today!!

Check out these results:

Roll Over Tide

The Sun Belt's Louisiana-Monroe, which beat Nick Saban and Alabama 21-14 in Tuscaloosa, is not a good team. Not even by Sun Belt standards. Back on Oct. 13, ULM lost to North Texas 31-21. It's still the only win of the year for 1-9 North Texas. By the way, if you're counting at home, here's a list of some of the teams that have won AT Alabama over the last decade:

Year Team

2007 La.-Monroe

2003 Northern Illinois

2000 Central Florida

1999 Louisiana Tech

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=273210333

that will leave ANOTHER mark on the ONCE proud and storied program

Turns out the revolution will NOT be televised!

I think this may be the blow that kills the beast that is the egotistical bammer.

No way they can be so delusional as to excuse this insanely embarrassing loss coupled with the biggest discipline flaw I've ever seen in one beautiful package. Can they? No way they can still proudly sport a Sabanation, Got Nick, Two Thousand Saban shirt can they?

that will leave ANOTHER mark on the ONCE proud and storied program

Turns out the revolution will NOT be televised!

I think this may be the blow that kills the beast that is the egotistical bammer.

No way they can be so delusional as to excuse this insanely embarrassing loss coupled with the biggest discipline flaw I've ever seen in one beautiful package. Can they? No way they can still proudly sport a Sabanation, Got Nick, Two Thousand Saban shirt can they?

as much fun as this is ,a dose of reality, if Auburn stinks it up, let's uat win or the bammers put together

an A game then this loss will have never happened.

Archived