BG?

WarTim

Has anyone heard from little old BG since the La Monroe beatdown? I am concerned about his health and well being.

Did this latest west vance blunder push him over the top?

p.s. BG...It IS Iron Bowl week...Come on...Hello...Hello?????

he was logged in about 3 hours ago, or at least someone using his screen name was logged in. lol. Has he ever been this silent after a uat loss before? The way uat has been losing in recent years, you'd think he'd be used to it by now.

Besides, didn't saban lose this game on purpose??

I think it's safe to say that BG might have finally given up. So many years of plausible excuses have led to LOSING TO LOUISIANA MONROE. I think one gets tired of it.

Maybe BG just needs a vacation from defending Bama. He's done a heck of a job for the past four years - let's give him the rest he needs. Lord knows the delusion will need some defense come January.

I'm here win or lose! :)

Here's to you, Rev...and to a great game....................by Auburn! <_<

:au::homer:

well, if he's lurking but not posting, i'm sure he'll come out after the IB w/ some kind of BS reason for staying away.

especially if the turds win Saturday.

if we win WarTim will just delete this thread. he's pretty good at doing that. in fact i bet he will be deleting ALOT of his threads if he might have to eat crow. if we're up towards the middle of the 4th look for threads to start disappearing. rapidly.

well, if he's lurking but not posting, i'm sure he'll come out after the IB w/ some kind of BS reason for staying away.

if we win WarTim will just delete this thread. he's pretty good at doing that. in fact i bet he will be deleting ALOT of his threads if he might have to eat crow. if we're up towards the middle of the 4th look for threads to start disappearing. rapidly.

Okay. You are calling me out ...about WHAT, I have no clue. I have not predicted a score or an AU "W". Never have and NEVER will. Now, go back to the daily worship of your lyin'-cheatin'-WAY over paid "coach".

P.S. No charge. The lesson is FREE.

Okay. You are calling me out ...about WHAT, I have no clue. I have not predicted a score or an AU "W". Never have and NEVER will. Now, go back to the daily worship of your lyin'-cheatin'-WAY over paid "coach".

P.S. No charge. The lesson is FREE.

already looking ahead....very wise.

One of these days, if you ever grow a brain, you can tell us just what the heck you are attempting to "say".

So, You are big SAbear fan...right?

So, You are big SAbear fan...right?

BG lives. I saw him stuffing his Saban-worshippinging gob at a Chinese buffet today. No houndstooth ballcap, though. Peculiar thing is I think his dad and I know each other. Socially, that is....

BG will be back in rare form soon enough; especially in the event the mullet nation gets their Christmas early this year.

I'm here. Just needed a break, and had a lot of work to get done before Thanksgiving.

Figured you guys would be happy. You all must really love me if you were this upset about me taking a break.

I'm here. Just needed a break, and had a lot of work to get done before Thanksgiving.

Figured you guys would be happy. You all must really love me if you were this upset about me taking a break.

There's still some left-over crow in the fridge if you want some.

Why? Was I here talking smack before the ULM game?

No. AND.....YOU were not here AFTER the LA Monroe beatdown either................

No. AND.....YOU were not here AFTER the LA Monroe beatdown either................

WarTim got it. :thumbsup::lol:

Sorry, he was "busy" with work. I guess that was the one week during the year... go figure....

Sorry BG, you're post with the congrats was classy, seriously, but if you didn't get the 'gig' in this one, you're just being too sensitive...

I guess it's semantics really. I'll be embarrased for my team all day when we lose to ULM. But crow is something normally served after someone runs their mouth.

After we lost to MSU, I had a good idea of where this team was heading.

I'll be honest, after we lost to ULM, I was certainly embarassed. But was I surprised? Not really.

I guess it's semantics really. I'll be embarrased for my team all day when we lose to ULM. But crow is something normally served after someone runs their mouth.

I'll be honest, after we lost to ULM, I was certainly embarassed. But was I surprised? Not really.

Wow. Okay.

:lol:

Just to catch you up on what you missed - that's the crap all your buddies were saying as well.

Archived