"BAMA ONLY MINUTES AWAY FROM WINNING THE WEST"

AUisAll

http://tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66261

"If we beat LSU and don't lose to MSU and ULM....."

Oh yea there is another comment on the site that clearly states "enjoy your streak now Auburn because it ends in 2008"

I swear these people need to put on their Leisure suits, plug in the ol 8 track and do some hula hooping under the disco ball because they are stuck in the 70's.

Yeah, and by the same logic we were only a last second pass at LSU and an incomplete 4th down pass against MSU away from Atlanta ourselves...but guess what, Bama:

THAT DOESN'T MATTER!!!

YOUR REALITY IS 6-6 & 6 IN A ROW!

Sorry, that link is to an alabama message board.

I would rather shoot myself than look at or post on a rivals board. Self respect is a must and posting on a rivals board shows you lack it.

Really, you would rather shoot yourself. That's sad. Certainly you have more self esteem than that. Come on, think about it, you surely have something to live for. LOL

Actually, it's like the newspaper, I usually don't read it much, if any, on Sunday after a AU loss. I enjoy seeing the melt-down, excuses and pissing and moaning after we beat UAT so I visit their sites. But, to each his own.

I understand their feelings. I once was only minutes away from marrying Kathy Ireland. Well, it was actually hours. I just didn't feel much like driving all the way to Hollywood to ask her, but I know she would have said yes if I had tried.

Yeah, and by the same logic we were only a last second pass at LSU and an incomplete 4th down pass against MSU away from Atlanta ourselves...

Not to mention Arkansas is one Bama TD & one AU FG away from repeating as West champs...seriously, how is it Virginia Tech, Florida, and Auburn couldn't win in Baton Rouge, but the Hogs could??

:au: Yeah, bammer is actually three really bad pass interference calls away from loosing to ARK and ole miss. The zebra's tried to keep them in the iron bowl too....worst pass interfernce call I've seen in a long time. That's for another thread though. :au:

Personally, I'm glad that they are being so delusional. I know it can be annoying sometimes but remember just how many coaches have been kicked out of the crapstone since the Bahr. It definately helps us when they don't keep a coach for any longer than five years, and the truth is that Saban has only really truly had the kind of success that Alabama fans would expect at one spot in his coaching career and I wouldn't be surprised if they start to get a little impatient after a few more of these mediocre years.

Archived