Huckabee wins another Republican Debate

TexasTiger

Guiliani blew it, Romney spun like a top, McCain scored a few points, Fred looked dead, Paul shouted alot, Tancredo & Hunter could have left the stage and no one would have noticed.

Guiliani blew it, Romney spun like a top, McCain scored a few points, Fred looked dead, Paul shouted alot, Tancredo & Hunter could have left the stage and no one would have noticed.

:roflol::roflol:

I couldnt have said it any better myself.

What was with them bringing the "happy" General in and giving him so much air time? I was confused then I thought "oh this IS CNN" <_<

Huckabee is coming on strong, though I'd still be fine w/ 4 or 5 GOPers ahead of anything the Dems have. Easy

Huckabee is coming on strong, though I'd still be fine w/ 4 or 5 GOPers ahead of anything the Dems have. Easy

:yes:

I thought Huckabee did the best also.

Paul had the best video, but all the rest were lame.

I wish McCain would have asked Mitt, "Well, if I bit your balls off and shoved them down your throat, would that be torture?" To which Mitt replies (in the voice of a young child), "I'd want to get your opinion and the opinion of other high ranking military officials. I am not going to let the enemy know whether we will do this to them or not."

I thought McCain had some high moments too.

Archived