The truth about bama desperation and the backroom

aucorner

the administration was willing to pay 32+ million thinking that Saban could end the streak before it got to 10

Here's to the 8 million already spent and to enjoying them choking on the next 24 million.

War Damn Eagle :au::)

They've spent $8M? Funny... he's been around not even a year and he's at a little less than $4M a year right now isn't he?

Wen did we start worryng about facts?

They've spent $8M? Funny... he's been around not even a year and he's at a little less than $4M a year right now isn't he?

Always? Or should I start reminding my friends back home that I went to Auburn in upstate NY?

Facts... and spelling... both very important

the administration was willing to pay 32+ million thinking that Saban could end the streak before it got to 10

Here's to the 8 million already spent and to enjoying them choking on the next 24 million.

when you have the money you might as well spend it.

now thats a great way to think :roflol:

and by the way..

:ua: = :vandy:

Is he counting Shula's buyout?

The hell is a Bamadore?

The hell is a Bamadoor?

It's the door uat coaches are *shown* every couple of years or so.

The hell is a Bamadoor?

I thought it was the dinosaur Bear Bryant had as a pet.

The hell is a Bamadoor?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

The hell is a Bamadore?

It's a Bama undergrad and Vandy post grad. ;)

The term "Dore" has it's origin from the word Commodore as in the Vanderbilt University mascot, and just to clear up your confusion an entrance into a room is spelled...D..O..O..R :thumbsup:

Good answer. Most common sense thing I'm heard from a Bama fan in awhile.

Good luck on that Graduate Degree. Nashville is a great place.

Good answer. Most common sense thing I'm heard from a Bama fan in awhile.

Good luck on that Graduate Degree. Nashville is a great place.

I was originally considering Ole Miss but after a weekend at VU and hanging out on Broadway my mind was made up :big:

Had any Nashville hot chicken yet? If you do, head to Kroger and see if they have any Chamrin with novacaine in it. It is great chicken, but it comes at a price. Also the Gold Rush actually makes great Tex-Mex before it turns into a rocker hang out around midnight.

If you get thrown out of a bar on Broadway, you are not allowed to enter any of the bars on Broadway for the rest of the night. I speak from experience.

Archived