bammer jet is in Baton Rouge

AU-Dave

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummm, who cares? Last we checked, Les Miles was staying at LSU. Are you trying to say something? Maybe they are looking for a new assistant coach? Or maybe they are recruiting?

Could be either...

you might be right...

now.. chill the hell out :poke:

Ummm, who cares? Last we checked, Les Miles was staying at LSU. Are you trying to say something? Maybe they are looking for a new assistant coach? Or maybe they are recruiting?

Could be either...

you might be right...

Can we get the flight information for all the other schools as well? I sure would be interested... not

I guess I just don't see the point in this topic

Could be either...

you might be right...

Can we get the flight information for all the other schools as well? I sure would be interested... not

I guess I just don't see the point in this topic

you wouldnt :poke:

also keep in mind this IS $aban we are talking about.

I don't put anything past him.

I do think this is a recruiting trip though.

$aban may not even be on it.

I just thought it was funny and I never mind starting rumors about bammer.

They deserve every bit of it.

Because we're just horrible nasty people who deserve nothing short of death :poke:

im glad you understand B)

Because we're just horrible nasty people who deserve nothing short of a good tarring and feathering every wednesday

i fixed that to make it more realistic.

Key words there being "last we checked". I don't think Les told us the truth.

Because we're just horrible nasty people who deserve nothing short of a good tarring and feathering every wednesday

i fixed that to make it more realistic.

I'd settle for Thursday. (Turds day?)

Though it is a little over a week old, I found this too:

Saban in BR

[ :ua: ] All lies started by at damned ol Al Del Greco!

They need to get back to talkin bout how Arkansas's workin on a counter offer and he's good as gone![/ :ua: ]

Hmmm.....sure is funny $aban might be spending that much time in Red Stick. Wonder what for? Ya think he might have been talking to some of his old friends down there? Oh, that's right. He doesn't have any old friends that will speak to him. I wonder who he was talking to? (sarcasm)

Saban in BR

They need to get back to talkin bout how Arkansas's workin on a counter offer and he's good as gone![/ :ua: ]

Let it rest.

He was recruiting Baton Rouge prospects. This is 100% fact that can be verified by me.

Saban in BR

Let it rest.

He was recruiting Baton Rouge prospects. This is 100% fact that can be verified by me.

it was on BOL also. he didn't fly into BR last week, he flew into Monroe to visit with Tyler Edwards. Monroe is a good ways from Baton Rouge, btw.

Saban in BR

Let it rest.

it was on BOL also. he didn't fly into BR last week, he flew into Monroe to visit with Tyler Edwards. Monroe is a good ways from Baton Rouge, btw.

We know. You guys put Monroe on the map.

As long as Skip Bertman is at LSU, Nick Saban will never return there

And how much longer is Skip going to be AD? B)

Saban in BR

Let it rest.

:lol: Like we're going to believe you. :lol:

Hey everyone, Elvis isn't dead....this is 100% fact and can be verified by me...

Saban in BR

Let it rest.

:lol: Like we're going to believe you. :lol:

Hey everyone, Elvin isn't dead....this is 100% fact and can be verified by me...

Could you get Elvis to autograph something for my mom? She's a huge fan.

Archived