bammer jet is in Baton Rouge

AU-Dave

So are you his chauffeur or something?

I'm guessing "Or something". WC may be Saban's new stalker (now that Collette got stopped by the Louisiana State Police).

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Though it is a little over a week old, I found this too:

Saban in BR

[ :ua: ] All lies started by at damned ol Al Del Greco!

They need to get back to talkin bout how Arkansas's workin on a counter offer and he's good as gone![/ :ua: ]

Let it rest.

He was recruiting Baton Rouge prospects. This is 100% fact that can be verified by me.

:lol: Like we're going to believe you. :lol:

Hey everyone, Elvin isn't dead....this is 100% fact and can be verified by me...

Who the hell is Elvin?

And why should you not believe me? I'm not trying to be a prick in any way, but, you don't know me. If I say something, you can know it's credible.

FWIW, it's not a coincidence that Coach Saban left his phone charger in my car yesterday. It didn't fly in there, either.

congratulations on picking up the typo. Hope it helps you sleep better tonight while clutching your little saban doll.

you don't have to try...you do it very well...

You answered for me. You are right, I don't know you, which is exactly why I can't know its credible. To me your just another uater hiding behind a keyboard that thinks he actually knows something. Do you actually know anything? No idea, don't really care. Do I believe anything from you...absolutely NOT.

Les said what he had to prepare for the SEC GG and now to get ready for the MNC. Until Les signs a new deal or Michigan announces a new head coach, the Les Miles to Michigan rumor is still very much alive.

I would not count out any Saban to LSU rumors either.

WC, if you are so close to Saban as you make us believe, why are you on an Auburn message board posting about such stuff? I usually have found that people that legitimately have such a relationship or is that much inside with a program, generally do not go around message boards boasting about it. For one thing, they don't want people asking them for inside info or favors and secondly, posting on an open message board could generally get that person in trouble with the program, especially if they hold any type of position within the program.

ranger, I'm not "close" to Saban.

I have little inside info, and when I do, there's no circumstance in which I would post it on an internet message board or tell anyone. Period.

I will say, however, that there is absolutely no truth to the Saban to LSU rumors. None whatsoever. He's Alabama's coach and will continue to be for many years to come.

You guys continue looking for him to wearing purple and gold, and I'll continue searching for Lochness. We'll both be equally as successful.

ranger, I'm not "close" to Saban.

I have little inside info, and when I do, there's no circumstance in which I would post it on an internet message board or tell anyone. Period.

I will say, however, that there is absolutely no truth to the Saban to LSU rumors. None whatsoever. He's Alabama's coach and will continue to be for many years to come.

You guys continue looking for him to wearing purple and gold, and I'll continue searching for Lochness. We'll both be equally as successful.

You're not close to Saban, yet he leaves his phone charger in your car? How does that work?

And to add: I think a Tuberville quote applies to Saban. "Saban is Alabama's coach as long as they'll have him."

So are you his chauffeur or something?

No, just his Gimp. All the other UAT men are jealous of wincrimson.

A handicapped person? That's a weird thing to say...Unless you were fooled by Pulp fiction into thinking that meant something else.

Wincrimson, when you make comments suggesting that Saban left his phone charger in you car and other posts that seem to suggest you always know where Saban is or what he is doing, what else is one supposed to take away from your comments?

As far as Saban to LSU rumors having no teeth, I would not bet on that. Not to get into details, but scuttlebutt out of the UAT locker room is that for the last few days Slick Nick has been acting strange when it comes to football team operations. That could be nothing but him being a little stressed out about the possibility of having his first losing season as a head coach, or there could be more to it. Some in T-town that are close to the program seem to think the latter.

Wincrimson, when you make comments suggesting that Saban left his phone charger in you car and other posts that seem to suggest you always know where Saban is or what he is doing, what else is one supposed to take away from your comments?

As far as Saban to LSU rumors having no teeth, I would not bet on that. Not to get into details, but scuttlebutt out of the UAT locker room is that for the last few days Slick Nick has been acting strange when it comes to football team operations. That could be nothing but him being a little stressed out about the possibility of having his first losing season as a head coach, or there could be more to it. Some in T-town that are close to the program seem to think the latter.

Ranger - Bama fans are scared of the truth. LSU boosters are not making it a secret who they want the next HC to be. SouthLink is right as well. Skip Bertman is the only that would block a LSU run at Saban. But we all know that he is on his way out and more than likely won't have a say so if Miles leaves.

Though it is a little over a week old, I found this too:

Saban in BR

[ :ua: ] All lies started by at damned ol Al Del Greco!

They need to get back to talkin bout how Arkansas's workin on a counter offer and he's good as gone![/ :ua: ]

Let it rest.

He was recruiting Baton Rouge prospects. This is 100% fact that can be verified by me.

Kirk McNair?

just so i can have some material later on, who here wants to lay it on the line and say 110% that CNS is gone to LSU for the 08 season?

P.S. the jet is heading for Charleston, SC right now. since obviously UA would allow him to use their jet to interview for other jobs, he must be interviewing for USC. CSS to LSU? :rolleyes:

just so i can have some material later on, who here wants to lay it on the line and say 110% that CNS is gone to LSU for the 08 season?

120% fact that Nick Saban will be in LSU during the 2008 season.

(Think hard)

120% fact that Nick Saban will be in LSU during the 2008 season.

(Think hard)

;)B)

You guys are hilarious. Even if LSU wanted him, that doesn't mean he would leave.

You all are just trying to make yourself feel better about your false concept of Alabama being a "crappy job to take"...I mean after weeks of calling Alabama fans idiots last year for thinking they could land Nick Saban, you have to do SOMETHING to get that feeling back.

You were wrong last year, you are wrong now. Saban isn't going anywhere.

You guys are hilarious. Even if LSU wanted him, that doesn't mean he would leave.

You all are just trying to make yourself feel better about your false concept of Alabama being a "crappy job to take"...I mean after weeks of calling Alabama fans idiots last year for thinking they could land Nick Saban, you have to do SOMETHING to get that feeling back.

Look, I thought I was obviously just :poke: ing at bammers about this. No, I do not think that he is 120% gone. I am pointing out the ridiculousness of every bammer I knew telling me that THEY knew for a 200% fact that Tommy was gone beyond any doubt. The ink was drying on his Arkansas contract.

I will say that I would be sooner to believe Saban to LSU rumors based on circumstances, history, and simply looking at the happiness of the two coaches.

Last week when both of these rumors were birthed I would have put $aban to LSU at about a 10% chance, Tommy to Arkansas at maybe a 1% chance.

Yet if you listen to talk radio they had it more like Tommy's deal was already done and anyone who even whispered a breathe about the POSSIBILITY that Saban might CONSIDER the LSU job was despicable and grounds for firing radio hosts (Al Del Greco).

Not saying he'll take the job. But LSU booster will demand they make a run at Saban and he will at the least listen to the offer.

P.S. the jet is heading for Charleston, SC right now. since obviously UA would allow him to use their jet to interview for other jobs, he must be interviewing for USC. CSS to LSU? :rolleyes:

I think he stays at bama... but didn't he use the dolphins cell phone to recruit staff for the tide gig? :P

I think he stays at bama... but didn't he use the dolphins cell phone to recruit staff for the tide gig? :P

doesn't he have a house over there somewhere?

Someone PLEASE save this quote for future reference, especially the part in bold.

By the way Win, Elvin was Sandra's husband on The Cosby Show. Please try to keep up.

I WILL BE THE COACH OF THE MIAMI DOLPHINS...

Hmmmm ;)

BTW.....Columbia is the capitol of S.C., not Charleston.

also keep in mind this IS $aban we are talking about.

I don't put anything past him.

I do think this is a recruiting trip though.

$aban may not even be on it.

I just thought it was funny and I never mind starting rumors about bammer.

They deserve every bit of it.

I hope sabear IS on a recruiting trip. This is a DEAD period, thus, yet another NCAA violation for west vance!

p.s. My Coach has a record of 4-2 vs little nicky. I hope he wallows in mediocraty in west vance for many-many years.

Man, I love that you're back! :lol:

You're hilarious. Ummm...uhh....you DO know that Alabama has given Auburn fans more than enough fodder to be laughing for months and months...umm...right?

It IS a crappy job relative to other jobs. Expect nothing short of that summation on this auburn site.

Oh and uhh..umm... you're at the pinnacle of hilarity if you think Auburn fans have to do anything but read the newspaper, watch youtube, the news, ESPN, the schedule and results on rolltide.com, ULM T-shirts, Six shirts, and memories of this past season, to feel how right we have been when it comes to Alabama this year and Satan..err..Saban.

It provides me with a very hearty hardy har har frankly! :roflol:

I see you've taken a break. That's good. It's obvious you had to go wash that reality out of your head so you could get back in here and campaign for that bucket of rocks program over in West Vance.

Please...let the spin continue.. I need a good laugh today.

Man, I love that you're back! :lol:

You're hilarious. Ummm...uhh....you DO know that Alabama has given Auburn fans more than enough fodder to be laughing for months and months...umm...right?

It IS a crappy job relative to other jobs. Expect nothing short of that summation on this auburn site.

Oh and uhh..umm... you're at the pinnacle of hilarity if you think Auburn fans have to do anything but read the newspaper, watch youtube, the news, ESPN, the schedule and results on rolltide.com, ULM T-shirts, Six shirts, and memories of this past season, to feel how right we have been when it comes to Alabama this year and Satan..err..Saban.

It provides me with a very hearty hardy har har frankly! :roflol:

I see you've taken a break. That's good. It's obvious you had to go wash that reality out of your head so you could get back in here and campaign for that bucket of rocks program over in West Vance.

Please...let the spin continue.. I need a good laugh today.

:dance: RACK HIM!!!!!!!!! :dance:

I hope sabear IS on a recruiting trip. This is a DEAD period, thus, yet another NCAA violation for west vance!

p.s. My Coach has a record of 4-2 vs little nicky. I hope he wallows in mediocraty in west vance for many-many years.

actually, the contact period started Nov. 26 and runs thru Feb. 3. way to just throw something out there without knowing what you're talking about. :thumbsup:

Ranger12 - what were you saying about those rumors of CNS to LSU having teeth, etc?

actually, the contact period started Nov. 26 and runs thru Feb. 3. way to just throw something out there without knowing what you're talking about. :thumbsup:

Ranger12 - what were you saying about those rumors of CNS to LSU having teeth, etc?

Care to address the other thread asking what you've got to be excited about RWS, or are you just going to punk out and pull a BG, and disappear after only answering questions with more questions?

I don't think you have ANY room to be talking about what Auburn fans have been right or wrong about. As a bammer and a defender of Saban and what he's done for the Tide so far, you've been wrong 10x more than ranger and WarTim.

By all means though, continue to ignore facts, reason, common sense, recent history, and then come in here and point out OUR faults... very nice. ...seriously, because YOU have room to talk...

..as you said... :thumbsup: buddy!

Care to address the other thread asking what you've got to be excited about RWS, or are you just going to punk out and pull a BG, and disappear after only answering questions with more questions?

I don't think you have ANY room to be talking about what Auburn fans have been right or wrong about. As a bammer and a defender of Saban and what he's done for the Tide so far, you've been wrong 10x more than ranger and WarTim.

By all means though, continue to ignore facts, reason, common sense, recent history, and then come in here and point out OUR faults... very nice. ...seriously, because YOU have room to talk...

..as you said... :thumbsup: buddy!

wow, someone is off their meds today. yes, i have room to talk because what WarTim said was BLATENTLY inaccurate. not even close. and what Ranger12 said was way off also, especially when he speaks as if he has some inside source. replace CNS and LSU with CTT and Arkansas in what he said, and then let a Bama fan say it and you guys would have thrown a fit. the reason i didn't reply to the thread you speak of is only because i would just have your ignorant responses to look forward to. there is no point in giving my honest opinion because you will automatically reject it anyways. you already made your mind up by the end of your little hissy fit. but hey, i'm bored and waiting on my gf to get home so i guess i will take a crack.

actually, before the season started i predicted 7-5, 8-4 if the sun, mars, jupiter (plus its moons), and a miracle happened. i would say i wasn't terribly wrong, since i don't think anyone on this planet honestly thought we would lose to ULM. i did expect there to be more discipline. i was not happy to see DJ Hall come off the bench in the second half. the silver lining out of this season is now we really know where we need to improve. we know who worked out and who didn't. the defense was very surprising. they kept us in games. at the beginning of the season i thought the opposite. i thought our offense would keep us in it. however, with the number of younger players that played on both sides of the ball i would expect some improvement next season. assuming JPW will still start, i think the WR corps needs to step up. we're losing a good bit of guys. and also we will HAVE to find a consistant running game. i really think the LSU game was a killer. i think if we won that one we beat MSU and ULM, and then lose to AU. i really liked our playcalling when we were running a true spread. i don't understand why we kept running this spread/pro-style (Applewhite/Pendry) mix, but it sucked. i know at the beginning of the season CNS did say that we would run a "mixture" of styles, but i don't think it worked out too well. lesson learned i suppose. i will wait until a little closer to the beginning of next season to give an idea of what record we might have at the end of 08. but i think there were many lessons learned this season, and it was a good measuring stick. i can accept some bad seasons if it is worth some winning ones in the end. i'm in no big hurry, and i don't think anyone else should be either.

Archived