FIESTA!!!!!! OLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuburnChopper1

Could have been!

What I'm more concerned about was that HORRIBLE rendition of our National Anthem they were singing during that. It was PITIFUL.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/a...aguide0102.html

Kickoff is at 6 p.m., but you have to be there early for the pageantry. There's the unfurling of the American flag, which covers the football field, a Fiesta Bowl tradition. And Challenger, an American bald eagle, flying through the stadium. No skydivers this year - the roof will be closed.

Could have been!

What I'm more concerned about was that HORRIBLE rendition of our National Anthem they were singing during that. It was PITIFUL.

Actually it was an incredible rendition considering they actually had to dig up Frankie Valli for that....

Could have been!

Come on give Frankie Valli a break he is 400

Well I hope they got some support for the Raptor center if it was Spirit, but that didn't look like the normal handlers and if that is the case does everyone need to take that away from Auburn?

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/a...aguide0102.html

Kickoff is at 6 p.m., but you have to be there early for the pageantry. There's the unfurling of the American flag, which covers the football field, a Fiesta Bowl tradition. And Challenger, an American bald eagle, flying through the stadium. No skydivers this year - the roof will be closed.

Figures, Spirit would have landed when she was supposed to, and then would have stood up, saluted, sang her own version of "God Bless America" before signing autographs at the 50 yard line.

:thumbsup:

Okay....who wins this fiesta???

I'm going with OU, but I'm rooting for WVU... I can not STAND Choke-lahomo. :thumbsdown:

Could have been!

Actually it was an incredible rendition considering they actually had to dig up Frankie Valli for that....

Ok I'll rephrase...that ARRANGEMENT of our National Anthem was horrible. There are some songs you can mess with, but don't change the basic notes and tune of the National Anthem to suit some artistic desire.

I've already lost interest in this game.

Time to watch Family Guy re-runs on TBS!

Believe me, you are not alone. Oklahoma looks like crap.

There's reasons for that.

1) They're playing a non-Big 12 team that has a defense.

2) They're in a BCS bowl game.

3) They're overrated... again.

There's reasons for that.

1) They're playing a non-Big 12 team that has a defense.

2) They're in a BCS bowl game.

3) They're overrated... again.

= "Choklahoma"

Hey Pat White, think of all the money you can make if you go pro. Come on, do it. You know you want to.

Teams need another Randel El type player.

Hey Pat White, think of all the money you can make if you go pro. Come on, do it. You know you want to.

Teams need another Randel El type player.

He already confirmed he is staying ....

Holy Crap! WV has a male majorette...so does that make him a Major??!! Did anyone else just see that?!? Too funny!!

Gross, glad Auburn doesn't allow those. He probably prefers to be called a Majorette still. lol

Holy Crap! WV has a male majorette...so does that make him a Major??!! Did anyone else just see that?!? Too funny!!

Are you kidding me? I am going to have to rewind the DVR so I can have a good laugh.

OMG!!!! He was twirling a freakin' baton. :blink:

Does that make him a "major" you ask? I don't know, but I can think of something else that it makes him.

OOh, Oklahoma has come out on fire this half. Don't want them to win, can't stand them. Every year they think they deserve the MNC and get creamed in a bowl. Hope this one isn't any different. Go WVA and hope you get Saban as a coach!

HAHA!! The announcer just saw two guys sitting next to each other and says "Oh boy, those two should not be allowed to sit next to each other. At least stay in that order."

Why? Their names were "Berry" and "Dingle"

Archived