FIESTA!!!!!! OLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuburnChopper1

I missed what conference they were from, so they are from the SEC. Well they suck I have seen 5 blown calls and the announcers have seen at least 2-3.

Oh that is rich the announcers say 83 had a great block:

Hmm let's see his arms were outside the frame he grabbed the jersey and tackled the defend, sounds like holding but what do I know

There is actually a Men's National Twirling Championships and a Collegiate Men's Twirling Championship. :blink:

How many men were competing in this anyway?

I can hear the smack talk already. "Ohhh. Tassles? That's sooo last year." "Bitch!"

Believe me, you are not alone. Oklahoma looks like crap.

There's reasons for that.

1) They're playing a non-Big 12 team that has a defense.

2) They're in a BCS bowl game.

3) They're overrated... again.

= "Choklahoma"

No doubt. Look at this BCS record.

L 01-02-2008 WVU

L 01-01-2007 42 Boise St. (ID) 43 Glendale, AZ Fiesta Bowl

L 01-04-2005 19 Southern California 55 Miami, FL Orange Bowl

L 01-04-2004 14 Louisiana St. 21 New Orleans, LA Sugar Bowl

I love it.

Way to give them 7 WVU. Those penalties could be captioned "Dumb and Dumber." Without the hold, the ball is still overthrown, and the hit was outright stupid.

Top rated run defense... hmm... someone needs to check their rating systems.

What's the record for most plays over 50 yards in a bowl game? We might be witnessing it.

OU should have started out with the deep ball, they do that well. Stoops should just sit his defense for the rest of the game. The odds of White and Devine tripping to force a punt are higher than OU stopping them right now.

Top rated run defense... hmm... someone needs to check their rating systems.

What's the record for most plays over 50 yards in a bowl game? We might be witnessing it.

OU should have started out with the deep ball, they do that well. Stoops should just sit his defense for the rest of the game. The odds of White and Devine tripping to force a punt are higher than OU stopping them right now.

NCAA Says..

7 Oklahoma 13 423 1195 2.83 13 91.9 11 2

Not too shabby

26 Auburn 12 412 1432 3.48 11 119.3 8 4 0

Congrats to WVU! What a potential matchup this may be next year, no matter when they play it. It's big boy time next year folks!

Great seeing that fullback show emotion for his state. Great moment.

..as for the Oklahomos....DON'T EVER TALK **** AGAIN..... E V E R ! ! ! ! ! !

God help me if I have to watch "poopy-lips" Stoops do this again.... :thumbsdown:

Don't get to big of a woodie over WVU just yet. First, it WAS the most overrated team in history.....Choke-A-Choke....cack, cough wheeeeeeze...lahoma.

Second, the last game out....AT HOME....playing for a spot in the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME....the Deliverance Boys looked like holy hell against a pathetic Pittsburgh team. No, no one should take them lightly but this team will lose a lot of talent, have a new coach and has a real bad tendency to lose to the Rutgers, Pittsburgh's and Louisville's of the world.

Hell, Texas Tech ran all up and down the field on the Chokers. No biggie.

I found myself rooting for WV. Oklahoma looked bad once again at bowl time. The feel good story of the night was the WV interim coach. I hope they give him a shot as coach of West By God Virginia.

Football just isn't the same outside the SEC. Stats, rankings, etc. reflect who you've played as much as how good you are. Apparently OU didn't deserve their defensive ranking.

How did WV lose to Pitt?

With Dr. Franklinstein we'll be scoring 40+ points a game next year, but with "why haven't we named him yet Muschamp" the opponents will score much less.

Congrats to WV.

How did WV lose to Pitt?

White didn't play. Without him, their O loses SERIOUS power. Without Slaton, they have Devine, but they don't have a White #2 on the bench (at least this year).

I'm so tired of Oklahoma, I was glad WVU beat them. Stoops had success in the BCS early on, but lately it has been a different story. LSU beat them to end the 2003 season, we all know that USC pounded them to end the 2004 season, Boise State punked them last year, and now they lose to WVU.

How did WV lose to Pitt?

White didn't play. Without him, their O loses SERIOUS power. Without Slaton, they have Devine, but they don't have a White #2 on the bench (at least this year).

White definately played, got hurt and sat out for a short time, but he was definately in the game. I believe he injured his thumb on his throwing hand which looked like it was still taped up during the Fiesta bowl. Pittsburgh just shut down their rushing attack and White couldn't throw the ball very well after he was injured.

Archived