PROVE YOU ARE NOT RACIST VOTE FOR OBAMA.

BZ770

Careful, Galen...you appear to be channeling Hillary Clinton. B)

She gets little else right, but she's dead on here if she's saying what I said. I assume she probably is.

I've never seen a presidential candidate with less gravitas than Obama. He's a total lightweight. Electing him would be like naming Greg Knox head football coach at Michigan.

Careful, Galen...you appear to be channeling Hillary Clinton. B)

She gets little else right, but she's dead on here if she's saying what I said. I assume she probably is.

I've never seen a presidential candidate with less gravitas than Obama. He's a total lightweight. Electing him would be like naming Greg Knox head football coach at Michigan.

The Washington establishment sounds scared. Obama is inexperienced, it's all talk, yada yada yada....

"Striding Past the Cynics"

The past week has been a bad one for cynics. For all the criticism of the presidential election process — that it lasts too long, that the Iowa caucuses and New Hampshire primary have too much influence, that the news media’s coverage is too much about the horse race, and so on — for all that, the early stages of this presidential race have been both compelling and heartening.

Voters are excited about this election. They have trudged through snow and frigid air in enormous numbers in Iowa and New Hampshire to see and hear and question the candidates...

What is being fashioned in this process is nothing less than the face of early 21st century America.

...it would be hard for anyone to make the case that the U.S. as whole has not become less racially prejudiced over the past several years. Implicit in Mr. Obama’s message of healing and reconciliation is the promise of further progress on this once intractable front.

...Something is stirring all right. Voters are paying attention. Young people are coming into the process. The electorate is fed up and ready to invoke the prerogatives of citizenship to hold the leadership to higher standards.

The textbooks tell us that’s exactly how it’s supposed to work.

Implicit in Mr. Obama’s message of healing and reconciliation is the promise of further progress on this once intractable front.

...Something is stirring all right. Voters are paying attention. Young people are coming into the process. The electorate is fed up and ready to invoke the prerogatives of citizenship to hold the leadership to higher standards.

The textbooks tell us that’s exactly how it’s supposed to work.

And again, this is all smoke and mirrors. What message, exactly? Change for change's sake?

I don't like for lots of young people to vote. Having been one myself, I find that most of them are myopic, utopian dreamers who have no concept of the realities of life. Young voters are like cats -- easily distracted by shiny objects that make funny noises. Obama is the latest shiny object. Nothing more than a bauble.

My question regarding him is this: Since he clearly has no clue how to manage anything, much less govern a country, who will be pulling his strings? To whom will he be beholden? From whom will he seek advice and counsel? To whom will he listen? Answer those questions and THEN decide if he's worth your vote.

Earth to all young people, Galen doesn't think you are qualified to vote.

Earth to every one, everything is just peachy in Washington. Let's have 4 more year's of Bush...or better yet, Rudy.

Earth to any one who does not agree, you are too stupid to know any better. You obviously don't know what you are talking about, haven't considered the facts and are just blindly swallowing empty hope.

Galen - you better hope that's not the Republican party's message come November, it will get them killed.

Earth to all young people, Galen doesn't think you are qualified to vote.

Earth to every one, everything is just peachy in Washington. Let's have 4 more year's of Bush...or better yet, Rudy.

Earth to any one who does not agree, you are too stupid to know any better. You obviously don't know what you are talking about, haven't considered the facts and are just blindly swallowing empty hope.

Galen - you better hope that's not the Republican party's message come November, it will get them killed.

You're missing the point entirely with your theatrics.

No, I don't think a groundswell of youth support is a reason to elect a candidate. Youth are, unfortunately, rather dumb. It's why they're called "youth". As in children.

No, everything's not great in Washington. There's a disconnect there that needs to be repaired. But you don't repair that break with platitudes and nifty speeches. It's like those people who use inspirational posters to guide their lives. "Success: It's a journey, not a destination." Yeah. Please go into fortune-cookie writing and leave the governance to people who have ideas AND potential methods to implement them. We don't need any more pies in the sky, thank you.

Yes, I hope Rudy is elected. He worked absolute miracles in New York. He resurrected a city that was on the brink of collapse. He's proved his vision. His mettle has been tested. If he can do half for this country what he was able to do for NY, it will be a blessing. They'll put his mug on Mount Rushmore. With Rudy, you don't have empty promises and vague ideals. You have tested and true leadership.

No, I don't think you're stupid if you choose to vote for another candidate. I have concerns about your ability to discern fact from fantasy. Some very intelligent people make extremely poor decisions. This might just be an extension of that.

I guess voting for Ron Paul doesn't cover me in the 'anti racist' dept. after all, huh?

I guess voting for Ron Paul doesn't cover me in the 'anti racist' dept. after all, huh?

Nope. I'm afraid not. Maybe for the sake of your reputation and own well-being you should switch your vote to Obama.

Mindless platitudes + Oprah + millions of idiots registered to vote= Obama Electoral Victory

Archived