Men's BB Desktop Wallpapers?

CovingtonTigerFan

I'm looking for some good men's basketball desktop wallpapers for my computer. There doesn't seem to be an official one on the www.auburntigers.com website like there is for football, and I really have no idea where to look. I did a google search but didn't come up with much.

I apologize if this is a silly question, or it's posted in the wrong place. Any input you guys could give would definitely be appreciated!

Somebody... Anybody...?

Unfortunately, you'd have to find a DEDICATED fan to make a wallpaper for you. There just aren't that many AU B-ball fans.

Yeah..I asked my friend whos good at that kind of stuff if he would make one. He literally just asked me...Why?

He's a fair weather fan to say the least though, but he had made an AU football one and even an LSU football one for my friend..and because he likes to hang out at tigerdroppings.

If I could make one, I would. Maybe I could at least try to find some pictures then try to let someone put them together.

Somebody... Anybody...?

Unfortunately, you'd have to find a DEDICATED fan to make a wallpaper for you. There just aren't that many AU B-ball fans.

Yeah, you're probably right. I'm most likely going to have to invest in Photoshop and figure out how to use it. I really don't want to invest that kind of time or money, but that's probably about the only way it's going to happen.

Thanks anyway!

Yeah..I asked my friend whos good at that kind of stuff if he would make one. He literally just asked me...Why?

He's a fair weather fan to say the least though, but he had made an AU football one and even an LSU football one for my friend..and because he likes to hang out at tigerdroppings.

If I could make one, I would. Maybe I could at least try to find some pictures then try to let someone put them together.

I wouldn't want you to invest a lot of time in this. I was just hoping I could find some that were already available on a website somewhere. So far, no luck.

But thanks for the offer anyway!

If you're just looking to play around with a photo editing tool...don't invest in photoshop. Go out and find a program called the Gimp. It was originally a Linux product similar to photoshop, but they have a Windows version now. It is not as powerful as photoshop, but it's free.

If you're just looking to play around with a photo editing tool...don't invest in photoshop. Go out and find a program called the Gimp. It was originally a Linux product similar to photoshop, but they have a Windows version now. It is not as powerful as photoshop, but it's free.

Wow, free is good! :cheer: Thanks for the tip -- I'll definitely look for it.

I used a combination of Photoshop and Corel Draw. I used to work at a screen print shop and those were the programs we used. Once you get the hang of it, either program is fairly user friendly for easy stuff like this. Honestly the hardest part was finding the pictures. Once I found those it didn't take but about 30 minutes to throw together. I'm about to put one together for baseball. When I finish it, I'll put it in the baseball forum.

I used a combination of Photoshop and Corel Draw. I used to work at a screen print shop and those were the programs we used. Once you get the hang of it, either program is fairly user friendly for easy stuff like this. Honestly the hardest part was finding the pictures. Once I found those it didn't take but about 30 minutes to throw together. I'm about to put one together for baseball. When I finish it, I'll put it in the baseball forum.

Cool. Thats about what my friend told me. So I was going to try to find the pictures myself and let him put it together. Good job though. Nice variety on the photos. AU basketball ones can be hard to come by.

Hey, I'll be looking forward to the baseball wallpaper -- I'm sure it will be very nice.

Thanks again!

Archived