Are We REALLY that stupid?

AUesquire

Okay, maybe I am. It won't be the first or last time I'm called an idiot...so please correct me if I'm wrong here.

Saturday, I'm flipping channels and come across the coverage of the Nevada primaries, caucus or some crap. I'm checking out the numbers and seeing Hillary in the lead and Obama not far behind...Romney or Huckabee or someone running away with the Republican side...and then, I keep noticing one number slowly climbing every time they post the new totals.

16...now 19...okay now there's 22 and then 25....27?

27 "Uncommitted"

Alright, this is the part that you may have to correct me on. I'm ASSUMING that these are actual voting precincts where people walk or drive to in order to cast their vote. Am I wrong here?

So, if I'm assuming correctly......27 people...and counting....took the time to drive to their local voting precinct, exercise their right as free Americans and pull that lever marked...

"You know, I can't freakin' decide who I want to vote for but I drove down here anyway to stand in line so I can tell the world I'm an idiot."

Do they get a sticker afterward that says, "I Voted...Sort of"?

The dims did that a lot in the Michigan primary in sort of a protest of either (a) Hillary being on the ballot when the party told them not to or ( B) the party telling the candidates to not enter the primary because the state choose to move to an earlier date.

Okay, maybe I am. It won't be the first or last time I'm called an idiot...so please correct me if I'm wrong here.

Saturday, I'm flipping channels and come across the coverage of the Nevada primaries, caucus or some crap. I'm checking out the numbers and seeing Hillary in the lead and Obama not far behind...Romney or Huckabee or someone running away with the Republican side...and then, I keep noticing one number slowly climbing every time they post the new totals.

16...now 19...okay now there's 22 and then 25....27?

27 "Uncommitted"

Alright, this is the part that you may have to correct me on. I'm ASSUMING that these are actual voting precincts where people walk or drive to in order to cast their vote. Am I wrong here?

So, if I'm assuming correctly......27 people...and counting....took the time to drive to their local voting precinct, exercise their right as free Americans and pull that lever marked...

"You know, I can't freakin' decide who I want to vote for but I drove down here anyway to stand in line so I can tell the world I'm an idiot."

Do they get a sticker afterward that says, "I Voted...Sort of"?

I thought it was 15...THEN 19...then up to 23, followed by 26 and finally 27...

But I could be wrong...

Archived