Signing Day Surprises/Wins

RunInRed

I'm not sure LB is the position of need that we think it is. Last year was an aberration in terms of injuries. We have the following guys coming back:

Craig Stevens

Bo Harris

Tray Blackmon

Chris Evans

Courtney Harden

Josh Bynes

Adam Herring

Merrill Johnson

Brent Slusher

And that's assuming we don't move anyone else into that slot or don't have any plans for the current crop of recruits to be LBs. Next year we likely get Eltoro Freeman.

I'd love to get Jerrell Harris, but if we don't, I don't think we're in big trouble next year. We'd obviously need to get after it in recruiting next year. But I don't see the same rash of injuries happening again. That just wasn't normal.

Harris is the only surprise that I am hoping for.

Robert Quinn is looking a lot more likely than I originally perceived. Everything I've heard was that he was UNC bound, but it looks like we have a legit shot.

I'd be surprised if Baker re-committed. I think he's staying close to home and going USF.

Robert Quinn is looking a lot more likely than I originally perceived. Everything I've heard was that he was UNC bound, but it looks like we have a legit shot.

I'd be surprised if Baker re-committed. I think he's staying close to home and going USF.

Where do you stand on Harris? I saw in the B'ham News where he eliminated UT this morning.

Where do you stand on Harris? I saw in the B'ham News where he eliminated UT this morning.

Harris is anyone's guess. Honestly, no one knows.

What about Enrique? Any news other than he said it was a "very good" visit w/ Tuberville?

What about Enrique? Any news other than he said it was a "very good" visit w/ Tuberville?

Auburn or Ole Miss IMO. I think we have a good shot at getting him back.

Auburn or Ole Miss IMO. I think we have a good shot at getting him back.

That's good to hear. At least he's reconsidering. I would love to have him. I think he'll be a Carnell or Ronnie type game-changer. We've got great backs now, but I really think he's gonna be special.

Hopefully Franklin and Tubs were able to get him back on track for AU.

Enrique Davis

Robert Quinn

Jerrell Harris

Antoine McClain.... Surprise

George Baker

Onterrio McCalebb

That's what the voices in my head my inside sources are telling me....

Enrique Davis

Robert Quinn

Jerrell Harris

Antoine McClain.... Surprise

George Baker

Onterrio McCalebb

That's what the voices in my head my inside sources are telling me....

Didn't we pull McClain's offer???

Meta prb knows for sure.

Archived