runswithscissors: "Jerrell Harris an AU lock"

metafour

If I had thought Harris was an AU lock, and came to Bama, I'd be pumped that I was wrong.

If it isn't obvious what I'm hinting at.......

meh, it was info from someone who used to play with him that had transfered. i have no problem admitting i was wrong, and really i'm glad i was wrong. i never said i knew 100%, i said i was told he was an AU lock. but that really doesn't matter, because i was wrong.

EDIT: i stand corrected, i thought i had posted that i was told by a source that he was AU bound, but that was actually in a PM to somebody. i did say he was a flat out lock to AU. crow happily eaten.

If I had thought Harris was an AU lock, and came to Bama, I'd be pumped that I was wrong.

If it isn't obvious what I'm hinting at.......

meh, it was info from someone who used to play with him that had transfered. i have no problem admitting i was wrong, and really i'm glad i was wrong. i never said i knew 100%, i said i was told he was an AU lock. but that really doesn't matter, because i was wrong.

EDIT: i stand corrected, i thought i had posted that i was told by a source that he was AU bound, but that was actually in a PM to somebody. i did say he was a flat out lock to AU. crow happily eaten.

Hmm, I wonder what changed JH's mind?

Archived