UH OH Bama Fans... It's another Friday...

warjosh

I'm going with 2... possibly 3.

It all depends on what the drink specials are at the legacy, or what bands are playing tonight...

You guys may not be afraid of Bama or Saban, but you are certainly obsessed with them. Almost all of the posts here are about Alabama, and you can't even talk about your own team, and ya'll have started Spring practice, so something should be going on. We may not like what is going on here, but at least it is not boring, and ya'll must be bored to tears to keep your noses so glued to our business. I don't read on other boards where any school tries to think about how Auburn should be coached, recruited, or run your program, because frankly except for 1 game a year, we don't care about you.

You made fun of us last year for having so many fans turn up for A game, but I just heard on the radio that Auburn is going to have a big star entertainer before your A game. Are you maybe trying to draw a big crowd? Maybe ya'll should check into that and quit worrying about what is happening in Tuscaloosa.

You mean we have a big entertainer coming to play at A-day?! That's great news!! I'm so excited about this right now that it will probably make me forget all about laughing at the $abun Discipline on display in Thugsaloosa. Then again ... I do enjoy a good belly laugh. :lol::lol:

I was listening to finebaum the other day and Shane from Centerpoint came on talking about how bad a character Tray Blackmon is. And there I was trying to figure out where's he going with this: Blackmon was suspended 6 games for an off campus, off season incident (possession of alcohol by a minor.) 6 games -- that's half a season. And DJ Hall served a suspended for an on campus, in season violation of team rules for, wait for it ... 1/2 a game. NO comparison. And you seriously wonder why the good AU folks over here are busting a gut over any mention of discipline & $abun in the same sentence? Puh-leeze.

None that'll be anything "official". It'll all come out when the 5000 sidewalk alumni claim to have been "right there" when whatever happens, happens.

It's funny... I ate lunch with a girl today that was at the Legacy when the Rashad thing went down. She said that it is common knowledge that the bouncers there look for ball players to mess with. But if that's known, why in the hell do they continue to go there? I've seen a ton of past players there, but jeez, stop going!!!!

Awesome...one of the FEW college towns I've been around that the football players are "messed" with. Most of the time they're looked up to and pimpin' it when in clubs around town.

Wait though... I thought it was only the TPD that had a problem with the obviously misunderstood poor baby football squad??

Geez.. There's no end to this.

Look, the football players are treated very well in Tuscaloosa, just like yours in Auburn. I was just pointing out there was one place at least where it doesn't happen. I still place the blame on the players for continuing to go there.

Just because some girl you ate lunch with told you something doesnt make it true. I really hope you dont expect me to believe the bouncers are out to get them. Your delusion is getting worse.

It all depends on what the drink specials are at the legacy, or what bands are playing tonight...

You guys may not be afraid of Bama or Saban, but you are certainly obsessed with them. Almost all of the posts here are about Alabama, and you can't even talk about your own team, and ya'll have started Spring practice, so something should be going on. We may not like what is going on here, but at least it is not boring, and ya'll must be bored to tears to keep your noses so glued to our business. I don't read on other boards where any school tries to think about how Auburn should be coached, recruited, or run your program, because frankly except for 1 game a year, we don't care about you.

You made fun of us last year for having so many fans turn up for A game, but I just heard on the radio that Auburn is going to have a big star entertainer before your A game. Are you maybe trying to draw a big crowd? Maybe ya'll should check into that and quit worrying about what is happening in Tuscaloosa.

Are you dumb or just plain....Oh wait, forgot you're a bammertard. This is an Auburn RIVALS Forum. You do know that there are Other forums on this Aunation Forum? We talk about the practices, injuries, who looks good so far, we even talk about a few walk ons that might see some serious playing time. But, under the Rivals Forum, we talk about our Rivals (Hmmm, I wonder why dem barners call dis forhum da rivals forhum). Also, have you never heard the saying, "Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer."...or, "The enemy of my enemy is my best friend." And all this ridicule that you bammers are taking is the Coming Around, because it has already went around Auburn and now it's coming back to YOU.

I almost forgot, we have a Woodshed Forum too where some of these articles usually end up because of you bammers stickin' yalls noses all up in our business. So, why don't you bammertards go by the Flea Market, pick up some Toothpaste and Hot Pockets, and go back to yalls Trailer and quit worrying about what we're typing, cause we Ain't worried about yall...we're making fun of yall...the best part about all of this, is that around 75% or more of the stuff that we're typing about yall's team and the Midget is Factual. And yall Still don't get it. Man that Brainwashing is a B**** to get out, ain't it.

Hey! everyone, we are about to witness that famous bamzo discipline at

it's best. Seems R. Johnson's charges may be dismissed. :thumbsdown:

None that'll be anything "official". It'll all come out when the 5000 sidewalk alumni claim to have been "right there" when whatever happens, happens.

It's funny... I ate lunch with a girl today that was at the Legacy when the Rashad thing went down. She said that it is common knowledge that the bouncers there look for ball players to mess with. But if that's known, why in the hell do they continue to go there? I've seen a ton of past players there, but jeez, stop going!!!!

Awesome...one of the FEW college towns I've been around that the football players are "messed" with. Most of the time they're looked up to and pimpin' it when in clubs around town.

Wait though... I thought it was only the TPD that had a problem with the obviously misunderstood poor baby football squad??

Geez.. There's no end to this.

Look, the football players are treated very well in Tuscaloosa, just like yours in Auburn. I was just pointing out there was one place at least where it doesn't happen. I still place the blame on the players for continuing to go there.

Just because some girl you ate lunch with told you something doesnt make it true. I really hope you dont expect me to believe the bouncers are out to get them. Your delusion is getting worse.

And because she said it, doesn't make it untrue either. That door swings both way champ.

I heard Destiny will be at the Legacy this weekend. Uh oh :big:

:roflol: Guess she finally got a decent agent that can book her in places deserving of her talent!

Pssssst. You're in the Rivals Forum. That's where we talk about our rivals. You are our rival. Please put 2 and 2 together.

Let me see... this is the rivals forum correct?Which of our rivals continues to dominate the news coverage because of the clown who is running the circus of a program over there?? Keep telling yourself you don't care about us while writing out $4 mil checks to your coach who said he was hired to beat Auburn. Yeah... 92,000 worshipping the $aban god is still funny. I don't think star entertainment is any comparison.

That being said... I say bama won't have a player arrested this weekend. $aban spoke with the mayor, aight. Those "racist" , "Auburn fan" police have been taken care of, aight? :lol:

Hey, your're riding high right now, but as you can imagine we know better than anyone how easy those on top can fall and how far. You're backing your whole theory on 18-20 year old's so don't say what your team won't do, because believe me they can disappoint you.

I know know Coach Saban, and I really don't think that you do, so I don't believe that you have any idea what he discussed with the mayor.

You are absolutely right. I do not know $aban. But Almost every bama fan on this board knows him, drives him around or works out cranks one out for Julio Jones. It doesn't really matter. I don't know whathe discussed with the mayor. But I do know he seems to be blaming everyone but the players for the team's off-the-field problems. If that is not concerning to you, fine. Its funny to us because we are used to and expect a higher standard. 18- 20 year olds do make mistakes. It is up to the person responsible for the team to hold them accountable. But that's not what you guys paid for. It's win at all costs over there. So far, your investment is not paying off too well.

Don't offend RWS by not classifying what he does "properly."

I heard Destiny will be at the Legacy this weekend. Uh oh :big:

:roflol: Guess she finally got a decent agent that can book her in places deserving of her talent!

well, she is the prettiest woman ever.

Archived