UH OH Bama Fans... It's another Friday...

warjosh

None that'll be anything "official". It'll all come out when the 5000 sidewalk alumni claim to have been "right there" when whatever happens, happens.

It's funny... I ate lunch with a girl today that was at the Legacy when the Rashad thing went down. She said that it is common knowledge that the bouncers there look for ball players to mess with. But if that's known, why in the hell do they continue to go there? I've seen a ton of past players there, but jeez, stop going!!!!

None that'll be anything "official". It'll all come out when the 5000 sidewalk alumni claim to have been "right there" when whatever happens, happens.

It's funny... I ate lunch with a girl today that was at the Legacy when the Rashad thing went down. She said that it is common knowledge that the bouncers there look for ball players to mess with. But if that's known, why in the hell do they continue to go there? I've seen a ton of past players there, but jeez, stop going!!!!

Awesome...one of the FEW college towns I've been around that the football players are "messed" with. Most of the time they're looked up to and pimpin' it when in clubs around town.

Wait though... I thought it was only the TPD that had a problem with the obviously misunderstood poor baby football squad??

Geez.. There's no end to this.

Didn't you guys get the memo? Nicky Saban himself sat down with big-T's police chief this past week and 'greased the wheels'. There'll be no squeaks coming from the strip this weekend unless they're wearing an Auburn sweatshirt and screaming WAR EAGLE!!! In that case, you'd better bring your body armor. ;)

Didn't you guys get the memo? Nicky Saban himself sat down with big-T's police chief this past week and 'greased the wheels'. There'll be no squeaks coming from the strip this weekend unless they're wearing an Auburn sweatshirt and screaming WAR EAGLE!!! In that case, you'd better bring your body armor. ;)

Bouncers don't fall under the city. Mayor has squat to do with it...

Uh oh bammers....

Awesome...one of the FEW college towns I've been around that the football players are "messed" with. Most of the time they're looked up to and pimpin' it when in clubs around town.

Wait though... I thought it was only the TPD that had a problem with the obviously misunderstood poor baby football squad??

Geez.. There's no end to this.

Look, the football players are treated very well in Tuscaloosa, just like yours in Auburn. I was just pointing out there was one place at least where it doesn't happen. I still place the blame on the players for continuing to go there.

Look, the football players are treated very well in Tuscaloosa, just like yours in Auburn. I was just pointing out there was one place at least where it doesn't happen. I still place the blame on the players for continuing to go there.

My bad, I thought the problems happened up and down the "strip". Didn't know the "strip" in Tuscaloosa involved one place.

...and one other thing...

If your players are stupid enough to keep going somewhere that only means them "harm", what does that have to say about the quality players you have?

...just askin...

Maybe little nicky's daughter can get it all figured out.

My bad, I thought the problems happened up and down the "strip". Didn't know the "strip" in Tuscaloosa involved one place.

...and one other thing...

If your players are stupid enough to keep going somewhere that only means them "harm", what does that have to say about the quality players you have?

...just askin...

If you look, every problem with the players on the strip, has happened in, or in front of the Legacy. You are sitting here trying to make me sound stupid or something, but I f'n agree with you. Are you trying to just find an argument?

If you look, every problem with the players on the strip, has happened in, or in front of the Legacy. You are sitting here trying to make me sound stupid or something, but I f'n agree with you. Are you trying to just find an argument?

I'm proud of you Ash. Welcome to the world of reason.

I'm going with 2... possibly 3.

It all depends on what the drink specials are at the legacy, or what bands are playing tonight...

You guys may not be afraid of Bama or Saban, but you are certainly obsessed with them. Almost all of the posts here are about Alabama, and you can't even talk about your own team, and ya'll have started Spring practice, so something should be going on. We may not like what is going on here, but at least it is not boring, and ya'll must be bored to tears to keep your noses so glued to our business. I don't read on other boards where any school tries to think about how Auburn should be coached, recruited, or run your program, because frankly except for 1 game a year, we don't care about you.

You made fun of us last year for having so many fans turn up for A game, but I just heard on the radio that Auburn is going to have a big star entertainer before your A game. Are you maybe trying to draw a big crowd? Maybe ya'll should check into that and quit worrying about what is happening in Tuscaloosa.

It all depends on what the drink specials are at the legacy, or what bands are playing tonight...

You guys may not be afraid of Bama or Saban, but you are certainly obsessed with them. Almost all of the posts here are about Alabama, and you can't even talk about your own team, and ya'll have started Spring practice, so something should be going on. We may not like what is going on here, but at least it is not boring, and ya'll must be bored to tears to keep your noses so glued to our business. I don't read on other boards where any school tries to think about how Auburn should be coached, recruited, or run your program, because frankly except for 1 game a year, we don't care about you.

You made fun of us last year for having so many fans turn up for A game, but I just heard on the radio that Auburn is going to have a big star entertainer before your A game. Are you maybe trying to draw a big crowd? Maybe ya'll should check into that and quit worrying about what is happening in Tuscaloosa.

ouch! two snaps :comfort:

you can't even talk about your own team, and ya'll have started Spring practice, so something should be going on.

Dat's cause it's secret. Really, really super secret. :big:

We get tired of talking about how great things are going at :au: , but the Tide getting what they deserve never grows old.

:)

Let me see... this is the rivals forum correct?Which of our rivals continues to dominate the news coverage because of the clown who is running the circus of a program over there?? Keep telling yourself you don't care about us while writing out $4 mil checks to your coach who said he was hired to beat Auburn. Yeah... 92,000 worshipping the $aban god is still funny. I don't think star entertainment is any comparison.

That being said... I say bama won't have a player arrested this weekend. $aban spoke with the mayor, aight. Those "racist" , "Auburn fan" police have been taken care of, aight? :lol:

Let me see... this is the rivals forum correct?Which of our rivals continues to dominate the news coverage because of the clown who is running the circus of a program over there?? Keep telling yourself you don't care about us while writing out $4 mil checks to your coach who said he was hired to beat Auburn. Yeah... 92,000 worshipping the $aban god is still funny. I don't think star entertainment is any comparison.

That being said... I say bama won't have a player arrested this weekend. $aban spoke with the mayor, aight. Those "racist" , "Auburn fan" police have been taken care of, aight? :lol:

Hey, your're riding high right now, but as you can imagine we know better than anyone how easy those on top can fall and how far. You're backing your whole theory on 18-20 year old's so don't say what your team won't do, because believe me they can disappoint you.

I know know Coach Saban, and I really don't think that you do, so I don't believe that you have any idea what he discussed with the mayor.

I know know Coach Saban, and I really don't think that you do, so I don't believe that you have any idea what he discussed with the mayor.

I do not know know Coach Saban or the mayor. Maybe no one really knows knows except them them. :pc:

Hey, your're riding high right now, but as you can imagine we know better than anyone how easy those on top can fall and how far. You're backing your whole theory on 18-20 year old's so don't say what your team won't do, because believe me they can disappoint you.

You are absolutely right. I do not know $aban. But Almost every bama fan on this board knows him, drives him around or works out with Julio Jones. It doesn't really matter. I don't know whathe discussed with the mayor. But I do know he seems to be blaming everyone but the players for the team's off-the-field problems. If that is not concerning to you, fine. Its funny to us because we are used to and expect a higher standard. 18- 20 year olds do make mistakes. It is up to the person responsible for the team to hold them accountable. But that's not what you guys paid for. It's win at all costs over there. So far, your investment is not paying off too well.

anyone who knows CNS would not be on a message board claiming that fact. just cause you watch his interviews on youtube doesn't mean you know know the guy. step away from the computer from time to time.

:au:

What? Is he your shorty?

I heard Destiny will be at the Legacy this weekend. Uh oh :big:

I'm actually saying it's more likely than not that an Auburn player will get in trouble, do something stupid or whatever to be in the news. Yes they are 18-20 year olds and players are no different than the average Joe around campus except for the fact that they're under a microscope and what they do WILL become news.

But, what most Mullets seem to be failing to grasp about this whole debate is that we're not just pointing and laughing at the incredible amount of thuggery going on at the Crapstoned. We're pointing and laughing at your ridiculous excuse for a coach as a disciplinarian and doing ANYTHING to keep his team in check. One thing no one can ever question is how CTT will handle any given situation when his players cross the line. S, on the other hand, calls a press conference to berate the media, talk about what great character his 3:00 a.m., bar-brawling captain has and then has a little "Meeting" with the mayor.

However, you guys did have a great recruiting class. Just win baby, at all costs.

Pot, meet kettle. :poke:

Archived