Wanted: Auburn student willing to park camper in Hayfield on Donahue during Football Season

collijo

We are looking for someone liviing in Auburn to pick up 2 campers from the Eagle Landing RV Campground past Chewacla on Wednesdays at 4pm during football season and park them together in the RV Parking Lot off Donahue. The guy we had last year has moved. We paid $60 (each camper) for the set-up of the camper and the guy filled it up with water at Eagle Landing before he moved it to Donahue.

This would be a great opportunity for someone to earn a little extra money as we need the campers parked for all 7 home games.

Both campers are 25-27' (4400 lbs) and can be pulled with a truck and/or SUV.

Please contact Brad at 770-339-3119 or collijo@bellsouth.net if you are interested or know of anyone who might be.

Does the person need to provide the truck or suv?

Mowegl has some experience with trailers (34ft, 15K) and I think has a truck at his disposal. You should see if he's interested.

Yes I would need the person to be in Auburn with a truck or SUV to pull the camper to Donahue. I'm trying to avoid driving from Atlanta every Wednesday to park on campus, as I imagine the lot will fill up really quick for LSU/Tennessee/Georgia weekends.

I'm just hoping there's someone out there that wants to earn an easy $120 for a couple hours work every week.

Archived