Now....This is Hilarious!!!!!!! Flead from the Turd's Water Cooler

The Prowler

Bama Buc

Keep your fingers crossed....That my friend who is my ride to Tuscaloosa this weekend stops being a p***y (meaning, a typical bammer fan) and being sick. He's talking about not going and if he doesn't go I can't be there to witness to glory of practice football and alcoholism! WOOOOO Raw Taghd....LMFAO

The back story as to why I'm stranded is because the car I am driving right now is a 1996 Ford Explorer. It was my first car that I was stuck driving when I was 16. Well I normally drive a 2000 Mustang GT but the ABS and TCS both went out and the part I need is taking longer than expected to arrive so it's sitting at a dealership being fixed, whilst I drive this turd of a car with no air conditioning and 10 year old tires. I bet the car doesn't appreciate being called a bammer car

I need to be there. I need to get drunk in God's own playground! That is just Sad....really, really Sad.

Bama Buc

Keep your fingers crossed....That my friend who is my ride to Tuscaloosa this weekend stops being a p***y (meaning, a typical bammer fan) and being sick. He's talking about not going and if he doesn't go I can't be there to witness to glory of practice football and alcoholism! WOOOOO Raw Taghd....LMFAO

The back story as to why I'm stranded is because the car I am driving right now is a 1996 Ford Explorer. It was my first car that I was stuck driving when I was 16. Well I normally drive a 2000 Mustang GT but the ABS and TCS both went out and the part I need is taking longer than expected to arrive so it's sitting at a dealership being fixed, whilst I drive this turd of a car with no air conditioning and 10 year old tires. I bet the car doesn't appreciate being called a bammer car

I need to be there. I need to get drunk in God's own playground! That is just Sad....really, really Sad.

Getting drunk on God's on playground! :roflol: He needs a burlap sack and some ash

Bama Buc

Getting drunk on God's on playground! :roflol: He needs a burlap sack and some ash

And he could trade in his gun for a Bible.

my bammer fan nehibors got back frome the game today and they said all you could see was drunk white trash jail pron drug dealin child molesting kind of people people .

and that was just the guys on the sidelines. :homer:

Archived