A Sign of Hard Times for Bammers

Proud Tiger

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probations? Scandals? Dude, 1999 was a long time ago.

You make no sense here as usual...

So you guys made fun of us 3 years ago about bringing up probation...but in 2008 it's ok for you guys to bring it up?

Probations? Scandals? Dude, 1999 was a long time ago.

You make no sense here as usual...

So you guys made fun of us 3 years ago about bringing up probation...but in 2008 it's ok for you guys to bring it up?

Call it what you want bammergrad. Bama Football has had more problems than a run over dog for the last decade, and we can make fun of it all we like.

If you don't like it, then it's your own dumb ass fault for coming to an Auburn board and taking it here.

SO, yes, you clueless arrogant boob, it is MORE than okay for us to bring it up now. It will be okay for us to joke about long into the future.

Any other clarification needed??????

Call it what you want bammergrad. Bama Football has had more problems than a run over dog for the last decade, and we can make fun of it all we like.

If you don't like it, then it's your own dumb ass fault for coming to an Auburn board and taking it here.

SO, yes, you clueless arrogant boob, it is MORE than okay for us to bring it up now. It will be okay for us to joke about long into the future.

I was wondering how long it would take for you to come here and vomit all over this thread.

Please don't mistake my fencing with others in this thread as a lack of understanding. Your attempt at "clarification" is just transparent condescension...and your canned response to every one of my posts has become tired and predictable.

Feel free to bring a more creative or substantive argument to the table next time.

I was wondering how long it would take for you to come here and vomit all over this thread.---pot calls kettle black

Please don't mistake my fencing with others in this thread as a lack of understanding. Your attempt at "clarification" is just transparent condescension...and your canned response to every one of my posts has become tired and predictable.---pot calls kettle black

Feel free to bring a more creative or substantive argument to the table next time.--pot calls kettle black

Seems to me Chopper just cleaned up your vomit BG.

I've been reading for a while, and usually just laugh at you and your slightly dumber waterhead brother scissors, but you're just as predictable and to use your word, "petty".

I say bravo to Chop, Tiger Mike, Proud Tiger, and anyone else that gives you nothing but the canned responses you deserve.

You're a silver lined turd for sure....but a turd is still a turd.

I was wondering how long it would take for you to come here and vomit all over this thread.---pot calls kettle black

Please don't mistake my fencing with others in this thread as a lack of understanding. Your attempt at "clarification" is just transparent condescension...and your canned response to every one of my posts has become tired and predictable.---pot calls kettle black

Feel free to bring a more creative or substantive argument to the table next time.--pot calls kettle black

Please. Every single one, EVERY ONE, of his posts on a thread where I participate can be summed up with the following:

"Hey (fill in the blank with some name calling), why is it so hard for you to understand that this is an Auburn board" - translation: We want to say whatever we want here, regardless of how homerish and blinded it may be, and we expect to go unchecked here...because we wear Orange on saturdays, that means we don't want anyone to disagree with us here...especially not someone who pulls for Bama.

That is every single one of his posts. Never does he point out something false in my argument. Never does he try to bring a level head to the argument. EVERY post includes some name calling as if we haven't evolved here. Every post is hostile and condescending....with the assumption that my presence here is provocation of said behavior.

Feel free to bring a more creative or substantive argument to the table next time.

Let me give you allllll the substantive, and creative clarification your last post deserves.....

Here goes... eh hem...

WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAA...sniffle sniffle...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

:roflol:

Please. Every single one, EVERY ONE, of his posts on a thread where I participate can be summed up with the following:

"Hey (fill in the blank with some name calling), why is it so hard for you to understand that this is an Auburn board" - translation: We want to say whatever we want here, regardless of how homerish and blinded it may be, and we expect to go unchecked here...because we wear Orange on saturdays, that means we don't want anyone to disagree with us here...especially not someone who pulls for Bama.

That is every single one of his posts. Never does he point out something false in my argument. Never does he try to bring a level head to the argument. EVERY post includes some name calling as if we haven't evolved here. Every post is hostile and condescending....with the assumption that my presence here is provocation of said behavior.

don't forget his little brother/alter ego runswithrocks either. one would think AC1 registered a new account or something.

Let me give you allllll the substantive, and creative clarification your last post deserves.....

Here goes... eh hem...

WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAA...sniffle sniffle...

Thanks. That pretty much falls in line with what I've said in my last two posts.

To summarize what someone far more intelligent than you told you once: your hokey responses that equate to retarded "yo mamma" comebacks really make you look bad. And just because you can't have an adult conversation...and you have a few people here who eat it up...doesn't lend merit to your responses.

Ever notice how a thread can proceed for 4,5,10 pages and just be a debate...then you come in and piss all over everything with your hostile attitude, and the thread tanks?

Grow up dude.

Wait wait...you're right.. Let me play, only let me describe BG's participation when it comes to the same things...

"Hey "you overly verbose windbag", why is it so hard for you to understand that I am a Bammer on this Auburn board - translation: I want to be able to come here, regardless of how big of a bammer homer and blinded I may be, and I expect to go unchecked here, because I wear dark pink on saturdays, and that means that since Bear once walked our sidelines, you Aubs can never be right, especially because we've won 12 national championships. I'm sure of it....it's written down somewhere!

This is every single of one of your posts. Never do you point out anything wrong with our argument. Never do you try to bring a level head to the argument. EVERY single post includes yet another question leading a lost argument on your part to some other non-related tangent. Every post is well written, and completely ridiculous, arrogant and condescending....and it's always been that way while and when your here.

See.... I can play that too.... BG likes to cha cha like a little girl....he's doooooin' da chhaaa chaaaa....

Here goes... eh hem...

Thanks. That pretty much falls in line with what I've said in my last two posts.

To summarize what someone far more intelligent than you told you once: your hokey responses that equate to retarded "yo mamma" comebacks really make you look bad. And just because you can't have an adult conversation...and you have a few people here who eat it up...doesn't lend merit to your responses.

Ever notice how a thread can proceed for 4,5,10 pages and just be a debate...then you come in and piss all over everything with your hostile attitude, and the thread tanks?

Grow up dude.

The one who needs to grow up is you. You ae the dummny who reads our posts, responds to them and keeps the debate going.

Please tell me you have this in a coffee table book or something. I'd really like a copy.

It's a talent I guess. I let it go for a while, but eventually you're just being an arrogant ass and asking questions you already know the answer to for no other reason than to be an ass. At that point, I pretty much have no problem acting like I do, and having fun with your no-humor pompous arrogant attitude, and getting you all upset and sweaty in your panties. I think it's funny as hell.

Grow up dude.

Far out, dude, hang ten, catch ya later. :roflol:

"Hey "you overly verbose windbag", why is it so hard for you to understand that I am a Bammer on this Auburn board - translation: I want to be able to come here, regardless of how big of a bammer homer and blinded I may be, and I expect to go unchecked here, because I wear dark pink on saturdays, and that means that since Bear once walked our sidelines, you Aubs can never be right, especially because we've won 12 national championships. I'm sure of it....it's written down somewhere!

This is every single of one of your posts. Never do you point out anything wrong with our argument. Never do you try to bring a level head to the argument. EVERY single post includes yet another question leading a lost argument on your part to some other non-related tangent. Every post is well written, and completely ridiculous, arrogant and condescending....and it's always been that way while and when your here.

I guess because you say it, you think it's true.

Never have I mentioned 12 Titles

Never have I mentioned Coach Bryant...ESPECIALLY not in an argument.

Never have I said I expect to go unchecked...I enjoy the back and forth. I've never berated someone for a disagreement with me (unlike you EVERYTIME YOU RESPOND TO MY POSTS).

Never do I point out anything wrong with your argument? Dude, that's every one of my posts that are of a debating nature. You may not agree with my response, you may not bring with stats I post, or perspectives that contradict others...but that doesn't mean my posts don't have substance.

Why is it that most people here can have a respectful disagreement with me without being so hostile? Why is it that we can have respectful back and forths here until you come in with your canned "this is an auburn board, you are supposed to agree with everything we say"?

Why can't you respond to one of my posts with respectful counter points...or a response that doesn't include childish name calling? Do you think it makes you "cool" or "bad ass?" Because it doesn't.

Please tell me you have this in a coffee table book or something. I'd really like a copy.

It's a talent I guess. I let it go for a while, but eventually you're just being an arrogant ass and asking questions you already know the answer to for no other reason than to be an ass. At that point, I pretty much have no problem acting like I do, and having fun with your no-humor pompous arrogant attitude, and getting you all upset and sweaty in your panties. I think it's funny as hell.

Grow up dude.

Far out, dude, hang ten, catch ya later. :roflol:

I'm outta here too Chop. Guess BG and scissors will have to play with each other the rest of the night.

Here goes... eh hem...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Here goes... eh hem...

Loud noises.

Have you ever heard that old saying...Don't count you chickens, before they hatch? That is what you and the rest of the knuckle draggers are thinking and saying..."wait until the True Freshmen get here." People, make sure to save this last statement by BG...He's banking on the True Freshmen to be SEC ready.

Off the subject a little...here's some photos of slick nic almost getting smashed.

I never said they would be SEC ready. I said there were people playing yesterday who will be playing behind Freshmen. That doesn't mean I expect the incoming guys to all be superstars...that means I think there are guys on our 3 deep who suck at football.

BG, don't take this as a personal shot rather as my opinionated conclusion/generalized statement regarding your reply and what I see as the typical mindset of bammer's that I've run into. I will acknowledge that from time to time you've shown yourself to be in the bammer 1% and, of course, a little homerism is always expected from loyal fans..

As I see it, irony can always be found in a bammer making a concession about the weakness of their team. Normally located within the concession,(as is the case above), there can typically be found a window, no matter how small a window, into the bammer pride and delusional reality from which they operate-It's kinda like a latent characteristic that bammers are blessed with. Here's what I mean: While 99.9% of all the bammers I know MIGHT admit that they CURRENTLY have SOME "WE SUCK'S" on the team, they won't admit to the reality that they can find a large grouping of those guys without having to go 3 deep to do so. This simple lack of reality is key because it's indicative of the other can't-see-the-forest-for-the-trees problems they have-like recognizing the fact that the famed "Process" is ACTUALLY a process and that like most processes, their's ain't gonna happen over night despite who the coach is, his recent recruiting successes, spring practice attendance numbers, and/or any "We're Back" victories that have been or are still yet to come.

Bottom line is that while these "World Beating Occurrences" in and of themselves would and should be considered good news for any team, the reality is they haven't and may not ever equate to Bama getting the traditionally expected gimmie for anything. To date, the Magic Pill mentality combined with the lack of reality that has plagued Tuscaloosa for the majority of the last 26 years has resulted in a program that has been in shambles for years now and is what makes all the "Bama's Back", "Fear Nick", and recruiting blah-blah so comical to me and probably most other :au: fans. Results are all that matter; our results under CTT(.708 overall, 5-3 Bowls, 7-2 & 6 in a Row vs bama) rank us as THE best football team in the state and one of the best teams in the SEC and country. Bama's record in that same time frame, puts them in the category of "also-rans" at the very best. Bama will eventually turn it around(I think?) but not until they come to grips with REALITY and start dealing with the bigger issues they have surrounding their program...

"A sinking ship that's headed toward land is first and foremost a sinking ship..." Greek Proverb

Man, it's effin' April and some of you are already in mid-season form(!) :au: WDE :thumbsup:

my PS2 is about to explode from playing so much NCAA 08. i don't know how i'm going to make it to the Fall.

P.S. anyone who hasn't bought 08 but is thinking about it, save yourself some money and stick with 07.

While 99.9% of all the bammers I know MIGHT admit that they CURRENTLY have SOME "WE SUCK'S" on the team, they won't admit to the reality that they can find a large grouping of those guys without having to go 3 deep to do so.

We have holes everywhere, I just wanted to indicate that it's all encompassing.

I will say though, that this year is like the last few years. We have some pretty dang good starters. And based on what I saw from watching the A Day video...and what I've heard...our young receivers are going to be good (though I'm not counting on it until I see it).

Our LB situation is such that we will start Jerrell Harris probably from day one. I don't doubt that for a second. We don't have a 1 deep of SEC quality LBs. We have a good secondary, and some emerging talent on the Dline. But at Dline, you have to be able to rotate players in and out...and a lot of those guys who were rotating saturday, won't be playing much come fall.

I like JPW good enough. I like our Oline good enough. And I think we have serviceable RBs. But I'm not expecting some breakout year. We have too many holes on D.

I think, given our road game schedule, 7-8 wins is a fair expectation.

Today is bama's a-day. Can you believe folks are online reporting the estimated number of people in the stadium and encouraging fans to get on down there. An hour before game time they were saying there was only about 45,000 there and were hoping people would get it filled up. Things have to be pretty hard for fans to have to get their jollies over how many people are at a-day.

Heck I went to Auburn's A-Day but the main reason I went was to go the the Annual Letterman's Bar BQ lunch and to the Auburn-Tenn baseball games.

They closed the lower bowl (65k) 30 mins before kickoff. We will be fine.

What does "we will be fine" mean?

ok here it is (hope it helps):

we = (used to denote oneself and another or others): e.g., We have two children. In this block we all own our own houses.

will = disposed or willing to: e.g., People will do right.

be = to take place; happen; occur: e.g., The wedding was last week

fine = of superior or best quality; of high or highest grade: e.g., fine wine.

This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen in my life.........

Archived