A Sign of Hard Times for Bammers

Proud Tiger

Today is bama's a-day. Can you believe folks are online reporting the estimated number of people in the stadium and encouraging fans to get on down there. An hour before game time they were saying there was only about 45,000 there and were hoping people would get it filled up. Things have to be pretty hard for fans to have to get their jollies over how many people are at a-day.

Heck I went to Auburn's A-Day but the main reason I went was to go the the Annual Letterman's Bar BQ lunch and to the Auburn-Tenn baseball games.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today is bama's a-day. Can you believe folks are online reporting the estimated number of people in the stadium and encouraging fans to get on down there. An hour before game time they were saying there was only about 45,000 there and were hoping people would get it filled up. Things have to be pretty hard for fans to have to get their jollies over how many people are at a-day.

Heck I went to Auburn's A-Day but the main reason I went was to go the the Annual Letterman's Bar BQ lunch and to the Auburn-Tenn baseball games.

They closed the lower bowl (65k) 30 mins before kickoff. We will be fine.

What does "we will be fine" mean?

ok here it is (hope it helps):

we = (used to denote oneself and another or others): e.g., We have two children. In this block we all own our own houses.

will = disposed or willing to: e.g., People will do right.

be = to take place; happen; occur: e.g., The wedding was last week

fine = of superior or best quality; of high or highest grade: e.g., fine wine.

There's a good group there. But today is also an ACT testing day, so I think the turnout of recruits will be at least a little bit tempered.

There's a good group there. But today is also an ACT testing day, so I think the turnout of recruits will be at least a little bit tempered.

Seventy thousand people but only about ten thousand of those people have a full set of teeth. Bammer football will still suck when the season kicks off for real in the fall. That is all that really matter.

Seventy thousand people but only about ten thousand of those people have a full set of teeth. Bammer football will still suck when the season kicks off for real in the fall. That is all that really matter.

Ahh, the old dental hygene smack. You're nothing, if not original.

The good thing about all this...you don't let your blatantly poor grasp of basic grammar impede your willingness to post here.

Well, looks like around 24,000 fans don't care about the demigod $abban or the criminal tyde anymore... HA!HA!

What a bunch of Losers..."There's only 45,000 fans in the stadium, come on guys hurry up, we need to fill 'er out agian...we won't be gettin' another nashunul champiunshep in 'cruitin' if we ain't fillin' up 'dat stadium...The storm is over everyone, y'all can come out of the trailers now and help us win some 'cruits." Oh yeah and "It is what it is", "we will be fine." LMF***ingA**Off

ok here it is (hope it helps):

we = (used to denote oneself and another or others): e.g., We have two children. In this block we all own our own houses.

will = disposed or willing to: e.g., People will do right.

be = to take place; happen; occur: e.g., The wedding was last week

fine = of superior or best quality; of high or highest grade: e.g., fine wine.

Who asked you anything gump? If I want you to speak I will ask you.

Pretty common saying. Fairly self-explanatory.

So a lot less than last year is fine? What if had been 10,000 there, would that have been fine?

"Fine" is the answer you give a woman when she asks you something you could not care less about. Like when that drunk blonde asked Saban for a kiss at the airport he said "fine."

BG it's probably just a counter to the notion that 93,000 people at a practice is indicative of a solution.

Well when recruits KEEP mentioning it, and you land the #1 class in the nation...it sure does seem like a huge problem.

I was pretty impressed that 78K showed, epecially considering the fact that both the baseball and softball teams were playing away this weekend.

Guest BoStillKnows

You guys keep patting yourself on the back while schools like La Monroe kick your A**

I like it that way.

Guest BoStillKnows

I was pretty impressed that 78K showed, epecially considering the fact that both the baseball and softball teams were playing away this weekend.

I assume the gymnastic team is on the road also?

yeah, the baseball team is playing Tennessee away too. Hey BG at least you are a Braves fan!!! go bravos. Wow, 78000+ that's pretty impressive, so how many of them were dressed in their sunday's best?

yeah, the baseball team is playing Tennessee away too. Hey BG at least you are a Braves fan!!! go bravos. Wow, 78000+ that's pretty impressive, so how many of them were dressed in their sunday's best?

Man I don't know. I hate A Day. I stayed my ass at home and watched the Braves kick the Nats teeth in.

I can't wait for regular season when folks start rating their program on the number of fans or recruits at their Spring game.

Now if you can get ESPN to devote it's Sat. afternoon coverage to your Spring game (like UF pulled off today), THAT's bloody impressive, and probably a real coup for UF recruitng as well.

Archived