Viva Chavez!

Tigermike

Maxine Waters threatens to nationalize America’s oil industry

Befitting the catastrophic stupidity of this idea, she doesn’t even know what the proper term for it is. When I watched this video I was thinking, surely this must have taken this out of context somehow. Since it would seem rather newsworthy, somewhat newsworthy wouldn't you think? But there’s not a single article about it on the wires that I can find. Go figure. What can I say, one of the most alarming collectivist ad libs by a mainstream American democrat politician since, well since I don't know when.

Viva Chavez!

http://en.sevenload.com/videos/5R0Ex3l-Waters-oil

You can say she just had a brain fart or just let her mouth get ahead of her brain. But the real question should be, how far off is she from the thinking of the rest of the democrat party? And many of those pushing the Obama band wagon.

Maxine is in a life long contest w/ Sheila Jackson Lee (D - Texas ) to see who is the dumbest person in Congress.

It's a clash of moronic titans.

Hmmm....can anybody say pandering? Seriously, does anybody who knows economic history whatsoever agree with this?

The economy's not really my strong suit and I'll admit that I don't know as much as I probably should, but, I don't agree with this.

What's so suspect about Kingston??

Checked the link and Wikipeida for anything remotely controversial. Found nothing. Your point?

Checked the link and Wikipeida for anything remotely controversial. Found nothing. Your point?

Dumber than a rock. Seems nice, though. I don't dislike him.

Lots of folks who lack intelligence make it to Congress. Look at Cynthia McKinney. But Sheila Jackson Lee takes the cake, imo, for asking the question, during a live press conference, if the Mars rover could be sent to take photos of the flag which the Apollo astronauts planted. Thats if the rover, on MARS could be sent to the area ON MARS and take a photo of the flag. The flag the astronauts planted on THE MOON.

And the best part.... she's the representative from HOUSTON, TX!!!!

Kingston came on the Abrahms show on MSNBC to blast and call Obama unpatriotic because he didn't were a flag pin. He goes thru his b.s. and then Abrahms ask him where his pin is. He wasn't wearing one.

Kingston came on the Abrahms show on MSNBC to blast and call Obama unpatriotic because he didn't were a flag pin. He goes thru his b.s. and then Abrahms ask him where his pin is. He wasn't wearing one.

No Arnold, TX was not talking about you. I know it seemed that way, but he wasn't.

Archived