Dre Kirkpatrick

Proud Tiger

Hey, looks like one of your own wants a Bama type board.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. He has added nothing for Auburn people. Just a rediculous reply. :no:

Mr. 13 posts!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr. 13 posts!

Wow! You got me! Great comeback. Did they teach you that at uat? Sorry that I have a life, and can't spend all of my time on another team's forum racking up thousands of posts.

Obviously you can't read. I did mention that I don't contribute much to the forum. I mostly check it for info. Which once again I am having to respond to an asinine post, and...well nevermind. I guess I'll just have to ignore you like all the other tahd fans I meet on a daily basis. For one thing I'm not contributing anything to this thread, so I'll leave it here.

Mr. 13 posts!

Wow! You got me! Great comeback. Did they teach you that at uat? Sorry that I have a life, and can't spend all of my time on another team's forum racking up thousands of posts.

Obviously you can't read. I did mention that I don't contribute much to the forum. I mostly check it for info. Which once again I am having to respond to an asinine post, and...well nevermind. I guess I'll just have to ignore you like all the other tahd fans I meet on a daily basis. For one thing I'm not contributing anything to this thread, so I'll leave it here.

Silver.....If you want to read/post w/o dealing w/ Bammers, go to auburnundercover.com. they don't allow Bammers and the forum is similar to here. The entire site is free for now and later it will become a combination pay/free site.

Most Bammers on this site keep the nasty comments off of the "Football" forum. They do flame and get stoopid on the Recruiting and Rivals forum. You probably would not enjoy the Woodshed at all.

So, this Dre Kirkpatrick kid.....?

In the words of Lloyd Christmas, "so you're telling me there's a chance"... B)

Mr. 13 posts!

Martyrdom is tough.

All this being said, Dre is not going to Auburn. My sisters uncle's, cousin, dog-boy, told me that Dre said he's never go to AU. And yes, those people are all the same guy, my dad.

Mr. 13 posts!

Martyrdom is tough.

All this being said, Dre is not going to Auburn. My sisters uncle's, cousin, dog-boy, told me that Dre said he's never go to AU. And yes, those people are all the same guy, my dad.

because he would lose his' summer job. B)

Archived