Dre Kirkpatrick

Proud Tiger

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I still haven't seen a legit link yet, Prowler and someone else were buzzing about him and Tana a few weeks ago. Saying similar things. Hook a skeeter up with some info, yo!

waiting for one of the bammers on the board to interject with one of the following.

1. It's Bama

2. Both are Bama Locks

3. I'd be shocked if either went anywhere besides Bama.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

That's exactly what they did in the last thread about this topic...silly bammers.

You know a couple bammers prolly already saw this thread and quickly scampered back to whatever bammer board they call home to get a quick fix of reassurance. NOTHING TO SEE HERE MOVE ALONG. TRADISHUN. RECRUITIN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS. SABEAR. ROLL TAHD.

Bammers...nothin like em nowhere. LOL.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

That's exactly what they did in the last thread about this topic...silly bammers.

You know a couple bammers prolly already saw this thread and quickly scampered back to whatever bammer board they call home to get a quick fix of reassurance. NOTHING TO SEE HERE MOVE ALONG. TRADISHUN. RECRUITIN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS. SABEAR. ROLL TAHD.

Bammers...nothin like em nowhere. LOL.

you guys must mean Dre Kirkpatrick, not Kilpatrick. btw Skeeter, i'm still waiting for a response from you on my offer in the other thread.

I'd love it if he came to Auburn, but there hasn't been one piece of evidence to suggest he will come to Auburn.

I'd love it if he came to Auburn, but there hasn't been one piece of evidence to suggest he will come to Auburn.

I've been waitin for a link for a while too...but last year when he and Jerrell visited, there were lots of reports that Dre was very excited and loudly cheering for Auburn. Then Prolwer posts that he's hearing that Dre is coming...I have learned on this baord that it is best to trust Prowler and his sources. And now this thread, another person is hearing the info. Where there is smoke there is fire. I have a VERY good feeling about Dre at this point. Tana too for that matter if you consider Prowler's other post.

:au: WAR DAMN EAGLE! :au:

Are you saying that you've seen the info, then Proud Tiger?

Wait, where'd that post go? Sorry, Im a little confused, my eyes must be playin tricks on me. Feel free to delete this one if need be.

I've been waitin for a link for a while too...but last year when he and Jerrell visited, there were lots of reports that Dre was very excited and loudly cheering for Auburn. Then Prolwer posts that he's hearing that Dre is coming...I have learned on this baord that it is best to trust Prowler and his sources. And now this thread, another person is hearing the info. Where there is smoke there is fire. I have a VERY good feeling about Dre at this point. Tana too for that matter if you consider Prowler's other post.

the Rivals AU Recruiting Hot Board had Kirkpatrick listed as about a 20% chance of signing with AU and noted that Gadsden is "tough for AU". Kelly had a 25% chance, and Patrick 40%.

Dre isn't coming to Auburn.

If we can get Branden Smith then I could really care less about where Dre goes, thats how good Branden Smith is.

the Rivals AU Recruiting Hot Board had Kirkpatrick listed as about a 20% chance of signing with AU and noted that Gadsden is "tough for AU". Kelly had a 25% chance, and Patrick 40%.

Was in a barber shop in Jackson County a few weeks ago. A former assistant coach from North Jackson's baseball team was in there and he said that he thought Patrick may sign with Clemson, Ga, or AU but wherever it is he'll probably have to attend a JUCO or prep school of some sort first. I don't know whether that is true or not but it seemed like a good source telling it.

Gadsden has been tough for Auburn in the past, but Tuberville will pull one of these guys out of UAT's backyard then the spigot will flow just like in Mobile. Auburn needs a few more WRs and a lot of LBs and DBs, and PT will be a strong pull.

Gadsden has been tough for Auburn in the past, but Tuberville will pull one of these guys out of UAT's backyard then the spigot will flow just like in Mobile. Auburn needs a few more WRs and a lot of LBs and DBs, and PT will be a strong pull.

so, let me get this straight.....AU lands 1 guy UA also offers from Mobile over the course of two years, and now the water floweth from the spigot that is Mobile?

ahhh dont you love it when the only things bama fans have to talk about is recruiting smack?..other than the lead in the Fulmer cup of course.

ahhh dont you love it when the only things bama fans have to talk about is recruiting smack?..other than the lead in the Fulmer cup of course.

i'm not the one that brought it up.

so you joined the AU Rivals prem. site? Who's obsessed with who? B)

as a BOL subscriber, that gives me access to any premium stuff on AU's site except War Room and The Bunker. nice try ;)

Are you saying that you've seen the info, then Proud Tiger?

No!!! All I said (read first post in the thread) was that I heard a rumor that Dre was ready to commit. I didn't say to whom and I obviously don't know that. I asked if anyone else had heard anything but all I got was a bunch of crap adding up to nothing.

i'm not the one that brought it up.

..and??

as a BOL subscriber, that gives me access to any premium stuff on AU's site except War Room and The Bunker. nice try ;)

You are such a tool.

You are such a tool.

please elaborate. what, as an Alabama fan i am not allowed to subscribe to BOL? i guess that means no AU fans should subscribe to AS?

You are such a tool.

please elaborate. what, as an Alabama fan i am not allowed to subscribe to BOL? i guess that means no AU fans should subscribe to AS?

You spend so much time over here trying to defend the mighty tahd, you'd think at some point you would realize your on a freaking AU board. When it comes down to Bama vs Auburn for a recruit most of the bama fans on this board seem to think it's a joke that AU could pull one of these guys. And if we do get a player you guys were looking at there is always some excuse as to why he choose AU. I.E. you didnt offer, we didnt want him.

You are such a tool.

You spend so much time over here trying to defend the mighty tahd, you'd think at some point you would realize your on a freaking AU board. When it comes down to Bama vs Auburn for a recruit most of the bama fans on this board seem to think it's a joke that AU could pull one of these guys. And if we do get a player you guys were looking at there is always some excuse as to why he choose AU. I.E. you didnt offer, we didnt want him.

if you haven't noticed, you guys talk about UA quite often. you even have a sub-forum pretty much dedicated to it. so far between last recruiting season and this one you guys have pulled TWO people we mutually offered. the majority of AU's commits do not hold UA offers, and i don't think of that one way or another really. each team is just looking for a different type of athlete.

i think its a joke if you think AU will land Kirkpatrick, Ming, or Johnson which is easily some of the top talent in the state. i think Patrick could go either way, but i think he will ultimately end up at UA. i think it is perfectly within a reasonable realm that he might end up at AU, though. i wouldn't classify a non-offer as an excuse. thats a pretty legit reason as to why someone WOULDN'T go to school at Alabama....certainly they aren't going to come if they weren't offered. just the same as a stud isn't going to go to AU if they don't offer. as far as the "we didn't want him" excuse, you need to review some posts from before signing day and after. there were "well we really stopped recruiting him", "we had higher people on our board", "he's overrated", etc excuses from AU fans left and right.

as far as the "we didn't want him" excuse, you need to review some posts from before signing day and after. there were "well we really stopped recruiting him", "we had higher people on our board", "he's overrated", etc excuses from AU fans left and right.

Even as an Auburn fan I get tired of the back and forth. We make fun of politicians for flip-flopping and we do it non-stop.

One second a guy is at the top, then we didn't want him.

Next you should wait until players get on campus before they mean anything, then a guy is going to be a huge addition.

Rivals knows what they are doing, and then they don't.

We need to decide which is right and stick to it, not when it helps us or hurts us. One is right and one is wrong, there shouldn't be all this back and forth.

And notice how Prowler hasn't made one mention of these guys coming here? He had one sentence like a month or so ago in a thread basically just knocking Bama. I wouldn't put much on it. If RWS isn't lying about the numbers he saw, what would Prowler have as evidence to make anything different? And again, he hasn't posted since a month ago in regards to this specific situation.

Come on guys, quit dreaming. And once these guys go to Bama, they'll be part of the class that "will lose to Auburn in a few years and continue to not help them win next year because recruiting rankings don't mean anything on the field for next year."

Archived