Anyone Beside Me

LegalEagle

I'm sick of politics and media interpretation and meddling that I'm taking a political holiday. Let's face it, the election is in November. Can't I tune back in say in mid-October, and get the complete rundown of all I've missed? If something major happens, I'll be exposed to it just by changing channels on the TV. I'm stepping away and letting those with a greater need for anxiety take the helm.

Some things I don't consider politics - like war - and I'll still tune in to that, but O'Bama's mama said this and McCain's wife said that, is of no interest to me at this moment. I'll get the condensed version of what the candidates did and said when I tune back in before the elections.

Join me anyone? Should I charter a boat? Mmmmm tropical fruity drinks, bikini girls, pre-season football reports . . . That's the ticket!

I pay very little attention to what they say in the media, because most of it is filtered. Almost no truth makes it to the viewing audience, so it's a waste of time for me. I prefer to keep my attention focus on beating inflation through the markets. It matters not who is in office when the Federal Reserve is inflating prices and devaluing my labor. Therefore, I see an urgent need to stay ahead of inflation through options, future and hard assets.

http://www.dailyreckoning.com/

As the media tries to tell me that a "man" has had a baby when they leave out the most important details, that he was born a SHE and is still a female on the inside, I'm less and less inclined to believe very much that the main stream press says.

No way. I've been waiting 4 years for this.

Even if I don't have a candidate, I freaking love campaigns. I follow the US Senate races and contested House races as closely as I do the Presidential race.

Archived