Is this true?

Tigermike

"The budget deficit is a little above 1% of GDP, which is below the 25-year average,,,,"

I just read that on another site and wondered if it were true. Just listening to the dims on here would make me wonder if this were indeed fact.

"The budget deficit is a little above 1% of GDP, which is below the 25-year average,,,,"

I just read that on another site and wondered if it were true. Just listening to the dims on here would make me wonder if this were indeed fact.

If that is indeed a fact, then spending can be greatly increased and we shouldn't expect to hear a peep from you since you, evidently, think the deficit is too small, right?

If that is indeed a fact, then spending can be greatly increased and we shouldn't expect to hear a peep from you since you, evidently, think the deficit is too small, right?

You have never heard me say that. But it has been the mantra of all those "fiscal" minded dims. Or was that just rhetoric and we shouldn't put much any stock in it?

I also heard a democrat on market watch saying we are headed for another great depression if we cant get the unemployment rate below 5 percent. He said that 5.5 is catastrophic.

Nevermind that the last 30 years, the average unemployment rate is right around 6.5 percent.

You have never heard me say that. But it has been the mantra of all those "fiscal" minded dims. Or was that just rhetoric and we shouldn't put much any stock in it?

I'm just saying that if you think the deficit has been overhyped, as your comment seemed to suggest, then if spending were to increase we shouldn't expect to hear a word from Tigermike about it, since it won't represent a very large percentage of GDP.

Huuuummmm, this is what I said:

This is what you got from it:

I'm just saying that if you think the deficit has been overhyped, as your comment seemed to suggest, then if spending were to increase we shouldn't expect to hear a word from Tigermike about it, since it won't represent a very large percentage of GDP.

You either need to take a remedial reading course.

Huuuummmm, this is what I said:

This is what you got from it:

You either need to take a remedial reading course.

Then, how about you explain exactly what was meant by your initial post so there's no misunderstanding.

Is this true?

How can I make that any plainer? I know it's hard for you, but try. Read real slow.

Is this true?

How can I make that any plainer? I know it's hard for you, but try. Read real slow.

:roflol:

Archived